Break up without explanation

Candyshop

I always feel that I am fine to talk about it but whenever I come to the forum I get sick and shaking.

This story reminded me that if I didn’t reply to him I often found these messages where he was swearing at me and breaking up with me then one hour later nhebek barcha . Really like a psychopath.

Anna2you

I always feel that I am fine to talk about it but whenever I come to the forum I get sick and shaking.

This story reminded me that if I didn’t reply to him I often found these messages where he was swearing at me and breaking up with me then one hour later nhebek barcha . Really like a psychopath.
At least somebody unstable emotionaly. My ex was also unstable lol...we could have a nice day then he would isolate in his room on his phone for days and barely say a word to me. Then he would come out of his room and pick on me for something crazy like watching certain show or something else. I hope you will be ok. I guess so much sad stuff on this forum that it can get to you but for us it is the reality.

I also have the feeling they don’t leave unless there is someone else in the picture, but first they will make sure you think it is your fault. Then they will keep coming back, because they hate the feeling you can do whatever now.

In the first months with my rat, the honeymoon phase, I didn’t really notice much about the control. I want to say I never lived with a guy and I travel the world alone, love being home alone after work not talking to anyone.

I soon realized that he checks when I appear online in the morning he called me, then all day texting, then he called me as soon as he saw me online coming home from work and wouldn’t hang up until I go to bed. He called me all weekend, just so scared because I live alone.

I only realized then I didn’t properly clean my apartment for months, stopped going to gym, stopped cooking to be on phone. I had to ask him if I can eat, if I can sleep. Often he started making me angry by midnight, then I couldn’t sleep another two hours. There was time I was a week on sickleave and he called me from morning to evening just to see im alone. It was so exhausting. On Fridays when I usually hang out with friends I had to sleep on call!
also I had a lot of moments when he wanted me to sleep on calls... I found it cute in the beginning because we would talk before sleep and eventually I would fall asleep... but now I realize it was an obsession and only him controlling me.
He wanted to know every my step, but when you are blindly in love, you just ignore that as something alarming. But now I collected and put in order all pieces of it and I know that it was just a picture of a controlling man. Not even a man... kid

nhebek barcha.... hahaha saaameeee!!!

At least somebody unstable emotionaly. My ex was also unstable lol...we could have a nice day then he would isolate in his room on his phone for days and barely say a word to me. Then he would come out of his room and pick on me for something crazy like watching certain show or something else. I hope you will be ok. I guess so much sad stuff on this forum that it can get to you but for us it is the reality.
Was my RAT the only one who was lazy, playing games all day - eating all day - and sleeping in between those two things?

Poppy

I also have the feeling they don’t leave unless there is someone else in the picture, but first they will make sure you think it is your fault. Then they will keep coming back, because they hate the feeling you can do whatever now.

In the first months with my rat, the honeymoon phase, I didn’t really notice much about the control. I want to say I never lived with a guy and I travel the world alone, love being home alone after work not talking to anyone.

I soon realized that he checks when I appear online in the morning he called me, then all day texting, then he called me as soon as he saw me online coming home from work and wouldn’t hang up until I go to bed. He called me all weekend, just so scared because I live alone.

I only realized then I didn’t properly clean my apartment for months, stopped going to gym, stopped cooking to be on phone. I had to ask him if I can eat, if I can sleep. Often he started making me angry by midnight, then I couldn’t sleep another two hours. There was time I was a week on sickleave and he called me from morning to evening just to see im alone. It was so exhausting. On Fridays when I usually hang out with friends I had to sleep on call!
Yes, they enjoy controlling everything you do. Day and night. It absolutely doesn't mean he loves you or cares for you. They are psychopaths. My rat was phoning me at 4 am....I was sleeping and didn't answer. He wrote a message "Am sure you are having sex with a mannnnnn. Bitch". Total paranoïa. Of course when they chat all day long with girls, they wont tell you. Cheaters will always accuse you of cheating. They will make you fall ill and deteriorate your mental health.

Anna2you

Was my RAT the only one who was lazy, playing games all day - eating all day - and sleeping in between those two things?
nope...lol..mine was sleeping or sitting in coffee or on the computer...once he got to canada he did work but did not want to do nothing at home at all and spend all his free time on his phone or watching tv...lol...the shows he enjoyed watching were the reality crime shows lol. He once saw me watching 90 day fiance and got upset and said that i was planning something thats why i was watching those shows and that he did not want to see my face again lol...then i just wonder if he was projecting ..he was watching the unresolved murder mysteries...lol.

Anna2you

Yes, they enjoy controlling everything you do. Day and night. It absolutely doesn't mean he loves you or cares for you. They are psychopaths. My rat was phoning me at 4 am....I was sleeping and didn't answer. He wrote a message "Am sure you are having sex with a mannnnnn. Bitch". Total paranoïa. Of course when they chat all day long with girls, they wont tell you. Cheaters will always accuse you of cheating. They will make you fall ill and deteriorate your mental health.
Omg ...yes again sounds like projecting..i guess they accuse others of what they are doing and think that others think like they do as well.

nope...lol..mine was sleeping or sitting in coffee or on the computer...once he got to canada he did work but did not want to do nothing at home at all and spend all his free time on his phone or watching tv...lol...the shows he enjoyed watching were the reality crime shows lol. He once saw me watching 90 day fiance and got upset and said that i was planning something thats why i was watching those shows and that he did not want to see my face again lol...then i just wonder if he was projecting ..he was watching the unresolved murder mysteries...lol.

Omg ...yes again sounds like projecting..i guess they accuse others of what they are doing and think that others think like they do as well.
I “loved” the fact that I was the one who’s fault was everything... haha... when i showed and proved that something is his fault, then he turns everything upside down and makes victim out of himself. “I don’t love him, I don’t trust him, he thought he is the best”. At the end I would be the one who would have to say sorry to him about confronting him with truth hahaha
I don’t know what’s with all of them, but they are really specially retarded

Poppy

Exactly. Thieves will always accuse you of stealing, liars will always accuse you of lying, cheaters will always accuse you of cheating....they can really destroy you if you don't run away from them. If I were not replying to his messages immediately, I would get a comment "Am sure you are chatting with other men". And then he would ask for my password. After finding nothing bad "Am sure you deleted all the conversations". Asshole.

Anna2you

I “loved” the fact that I was the one who’s fault was everything... haha... when i showed and proved that something is his fault, then he turns everything upside down and makes victim out of himself. “I don’t love him, I don’t trust him, he thought he is the best”. At the end I would be the one who would have to say sorry to him about confronting him with truth hahaha
I don’t know what’s with all of them, but they are really specially retarded
i start to think that they are retarded also..yes seems that with mine all is my fault ...lol ...during our last conversation when i brough up some things that he did of course he denies blantly but told me that "you are the bad one , i did not do nothing bad to you".

Poppy

i start to think that they are retarded also..yes seems that with mine all is my fault ...lol ...during our last conversation when i brough up some things that he did of course he denies blantly but told me that "you are the bad one , i did not do nothing bad to you".
Yes, don't worry they all do that. It's a strategy to make you feel guilty. They are all saints and we are the devil. My rat told me that Allah will punish me with the harshest punishment. Oups, am afraid lol.

Anna2you

Yes, don't worry they all do that. It's a strategy to make you feel guilty. They are all saints and we are the devil. My rat told me that Allah will punish me with the harshest punishment. Oups, am afraid lol.
well it did not make me feel quilty but sometimes i felt like i was crazy...i had no validation and even if i saw something with my eyes he would deny it.

Poppy

Yes, don't worry they all do that. It's a strategy to make you feel guilty. They are all saints and we the devil. My rat told me that Allah will punish me with the harshest punishment. Oups, am afraid lol.
I saw on the Internet that his visa (I don't know for which country) was refused. I wonder who Allah has punished with the harshest punishment ahaha.

simple

Ratslayer
Im very confused now,,,How did he manage to build houses in Tunisia?? And if he is an athlete ,why is he so lazy ??IIf he is a semi professional athlete ,then they dont get paid much ,,if hes a footballer ,then he gets more...Its seems to be the only sport in Tunisia with the most sponshership...If he is just a college athlete ,then where did he get the money to build houses???

Poppy

Im very confused now,,,How did he manage to build houses in Tunisia?? And if he is an athlete ,why is he so lazy ??IIf he is a semi professional athlete ,then they dont get paid much ,,if hes a footballer ,then he gets more...Its seems to be the only sport in Tunisia with the most sponshership...If he is just a college athlete ,then where did he get the money to build houses???
He lied to you

he plays for club and for national team. He plays OUTSIDE of Tunisia. If they win matches with NT, they get huge amount of money and they are excellent.
he is lazy. I don’t know why, I don’t know how, but he is. During the preparation time and season, he goes regularly to trainings and everything, but in general he is lazy. There is nothing that he does in his free time. Either he sleeps or plays games.

simple

Ratslayer
He lied to you
This story is very confusing,,,He comes and goes in and out of Tunisia ,because hes an athlete...His family is well off,,he managed to save money to build house"s,,,Yet hes love bombing a tourist and playing games with her ,by disappearing ,,,An athlete ,has his own houses ,able to come to Europe,,,He would have a line 6 miles long outside his house,with tunisian mothers wanting him to marry their daughters,,,That is ultimatly what they strive for ,,,I cant for the life of me understand any of this ...

Candyshop

That love was slowly leaving me, when he left hotel after summer and I saw him laying in bed 24/7, screaming at mom bring me water or bring me snack. I asked him why is she slaving for him and he said he cannot go to the kitchen and take it himself because it’s disrespectful. What a bs.

That’s when I imagined I’d bring him here and I’d work and he would just lay down in bed complaining about everything and still looking down on us hard working people. I wouldn’t ever take the responsibility to bring somebody this crazy to Europe.

I recently heard on TV a story of a girl who fell in love in Egypt, similar rat, but broke up with him as he was a cheater of course. He kept saying he will come visit her, but she didn’t believe it. One day he called her from the airport in her city and she picked him up and he talked her into letting him stay in her apartment, that he is leaving after ten days. Then covid came and he didn’t make it back and he is until now in her apartment and she is taking care of him.