Break up without explanation

simple

Ratslayer
he plays for club and for national team. He plays OUTSIDE of Tunisia. If they win matches with NT, they get huge amount of money and they are excellent.
he is lazy. I don’t know why, I don’t know how, but he is. During the preparation time and season, he goes regularly to trainings and everything, but in general he is lazy. There is nothing that he does in his free time. Either he sleeps or plays games.
Hes a professional footballer,,Dont worry no one will look him up...He acts like a rat .

Poppy

he sounds like a real looser...i am sorry you had to go through that
It's not over. Everyday I receive new friend requests on FB from the fake accounts he creates. You can tell they are fake: profil pic changed 1h ago, no post, nothing. He had hacked my phone and laptop. I Lost money. My phone bills were higher because the virus kept sending him my infos all day long.

Poppy

That love was slowly leaving me, when he left hotel after summer and I saw him laying in bed 24/7, screaming at mom bring me water or bring me snack. I asked him why is she slaving for him and he said he cannot go to the kitchen and take it himself because it’s disrespectful. What a bs.

That’s when I imagined I’d bring him here and I’d work and he would just lay down in bed complaining about everything and still looking down on us hard working people. I wouldn’t ever take the responsibility to bring somebody this crazy to Europe.

I recently heard on TV a story of a girl who fell in love in Egypt, similar rat, but broke up with him as he was a cheater of course. He kept saying he will come visit her, but she didn’t believe it. One day he called her from the airport in her city and she picked him up and he talked her into letting him stay in her apartment, that he is leaving after ten days. Then covid came and he didn’t make it back and he is until now in her apartment and she is taking care of him.
Guess what? My ex rat gets up everyday around 4 pm. Doesn't work, just goes to the coffee shop to meet his friends. I get up everyday around 6 am. When I used to tell him that I am tired after coming back from work, he would reply "Me too" ahaha. They are tired to do nothing lol

simey

[QUOTE = "Candyshop, Post: 324822, Mitglied: 37473"]
Ich habe ihm immer gesagt, selbst wenn ich dich mit einer Frau im Bett erwischt habe, würdest du sagen, dass du gestolpert bist und nackt auf sie gefallen bist, und dann ist es meine Schuld, haha.
[/ ZITAT]

Wenn Sie
Wenn Sie
So sind sie, die Ratte ist niemals schuld, sie beleidigen dich, auch wenn sie selbst für alles verantwortlich sind. Die Ratte lügt, betrügt und nutzt dich aus.

Candyshop

he plays for club and for national team. He plays OUTSIDE of Tunisia. If they win matches with NT, they get huge amount of money and they are excellent.
he is lazy. I don’t know why, I don’t know how, but he is. During the preparation time and season, he goes regularly to trainings and everything, but in general he is lazy. There is nothing that he does in his free time. Either he sleeps or plays games.
My dad is from Middle East and until adult years I was thinking that marriage of cousins is normal as it was common in my family. I have to say though that I don’t see such personality disorders in them. Yes there are the cultural differences, but also they are not effed up by tourism.

Regarding the laziness, I’d say it’s common between arabs. I just had this conversation with my dad lately, why my female cousins are all day on facebook, their kids only see mother on phone or calling their relatives, watching tv. They don’t know what’s grabbing a book or going to museum.

Poppy

My dad is from Middle East and until adult years I was thinking that marriage of cousins is normal as it was common in my family. I have to say though that I don’t see such personality disorders in them. Yes there are the cultural differences, but also they are not effed up by tourism.

Regarding the laziness, I’d say it’s common between arabs. I just had this conversation with my dad lately, why my female cousins are all day on facebook, their kids only see mother on phone or calling their relatives, watching tv. They don’t know what’s grabbing a book or going to museum.
The only book I saw in my rat's house was their holy book (I didn't say they read it lol)

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert
This story is very confusing,,,He comes and goes in and out of Tunisia ,because hes an athlete...His family is well off,,he managed to save money to build house"s,,,Yet hes love bombing a tourist and playing games with her ,by disappearing ,,,An athlete ,has his own houses ,able to come to Europe,,,He would have a line 6 miles long outside his house,with tunisian mothers wanting him to marry their daughters,,,That is ultimatly what they strive for ,,,I cant for the life of me understand any of this ...
I don't understand it either! Sounds like a load of crap!

Im glad you can laugh at him,,Have you thought that he could be married already,,Tunisan wives tend to let their husbands do anything they want ,As long as he brings in the money and provides..
I‘m not sure in anything anymore after reading all this here. I just realized that I’m lucky that this finished in right moment and that I haven’t followed my heart and brought myself in disaster.
I’m not the quiet one, I am the one who always has something to say and he sure couldn’t handle me because of that.

Poppy

I‘m not sure in anything anymore after reading all this here. I just realized that I’m lucky that this finished in right moment and that I haven’t followed my heart and brought myself in disaster.
I’m not the quiet one, I am the one who always has something to say and he sure couldn’t handle me because of that.
It's so hard to stay quiet in front of an asshole lol

Candyshop

You would be the lucky one if he leaves. Because we weren’t this lucky.

Pussycatz

He’ll be back. If not him one of his friends. They never let go of a contact.

Bubbly

I also have the feeling they don’t leave unless there is someone else in the picture, but first they will make sure you think it is your fault. Then they will keep coming back, because they hate the feeling you can do whatever now.

In the first months with my rat, the honeymoon phase, I didn’t really notice much about the control. I want to say I never lived with a guy and I travel the world alone, love being home alone after work not talking to anyone.

I soon realized that he checks when I appear online in the morning he called me, then all day texting, then he called me as soon as he saw me online coming home from work and wouldn’t hang up until I go to bed. He called me all weekend, just so scared because I live alone.

I only realized then I didn’t properly clean my apartment for months, stopped going to gym, stopped cooking to be on phone. I had to ask him if I can eat, if I can sleep. Often he started making me angry by midnight, then I couldn’t sleep another two hours. There was time I was a week on sickleave and he called me from morning to evening just to see im alone. It was so exhausting. On Fridays when I usually hang out with friends I had to sleep on call!
Yeah all of this while they still wanna be free to go play football, go to the coffee shop to see their beloved rat friends. You cannot tell them anything. Kings !

Bubbly

Exactly. Thieves will always accuse you of stealing, liars will always accuse you of lying, cheaters will always accuse you of cheating....they can really destroy you if you don't run away from them. If I were not replying to his messages immediately, I would get a comment "Am sure you are chatting with other men". And then he would ask for my password. After finding nothing bad "Am sure you deleted all the conversations". Asshole.
I was so lucky then because I never got called a liar or a cheater. I was the one accusing him and guess what ? I was right :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Poppy

I always say to myself that God sees everything and that everyone will eventually get what they deserve. Today we cry, tomorrow they will.
But once we realize they are rats who had no feelings for us, tears stop and our common sense rapidly comes back.

Saraf

O
I always feel that I am fine to talk about it but whenever I come to the forum I get sick and shaking.

This story reminded me that if I didn’t reply to him I often found these messages where he was swearing at me and breaking up with me then one hour later nhebek barcha . Really like a psychopath.
I got blocked once because I was at the dentist and couldn't reply