California Rat: Wissem Ouesleti AKA Samy or Sam

L

Liz

If this reaches you in the San Francisco Bay Area, please beware of this money peeing lying casanova... he is very convincing, he will tell you anything you want to hear and more. He's a pathological liar as well as sociopath, as you will get to know.

All he wants to do is move in with you and live off of you, just like he did to me (and ruined my credit) and three other women I know of. All very nice ladies.

Targets: he targets older, worldly, cosmopolitan women with German made cars.

You will find him working in cafes often posing as either the owner or owners partner. He is not, he is just an employee.

He ruined my life when I was 18 years old, my credit ruined, social life sour, and screwed up my relationship with my parents.

M

Mona1

I find Tunisians have no emotional intelligence and that they have no idea how their behaviour affects us (this is more about your present DH). He might be genuine but he also might just be an idiot! They do not understand how past behaviour can affect how we perceive the marriage, how their actions cause Angst and that just by making a few adjustments to their lives, we could feel more safe and secure. Maybe it is a man thing in general, I don't know, but I do find that Tunisians are hampered with an overdose of lack of EI.

K

Kirstyo

If this reaches you in the San Francisco Bay Area, please beware of this money peeing lying casanova... he is very convincing, he will tell you anything you want to hear and more. He's a pathological liar as well as sociopath, as you will get to know.

All he wants to do is move in with you and live off of you, just like he did to me (and ruined my credit) and three other women I know of. All very nice ladies.

You will find him working in cafes often posing as either the owner or owners partner. He is not, he is just an employee.

He ruined my life when I was 18 years old, my credit ruined, social life sour, and screwed up my relationship with my parents.
What a prick he is....don't let any man ruin your life, take it as experience and you will be stronger and wiser for it, there is so much more to life then giving it all to a man, you are such a pretty young lady and you are number 1

L

Liz

I find Tunisians have no emotional intelligence and that they have no idea how their behaviour affects us (this is more about your present DH). He might be genuine but he also might just be an idiot! They do not understand how past behaviour can affect how we perceive the marriage, how their actions cause Angst and that just by making a few adjustments to their lives, we could feel more safe and secure. Maybe it is a man thing in general, I don't know, but I do find that Tunisians are hampered with an overdose of lack of EI.
Agreed! great observation! lets see how far this FB thing will go, and I will know for sure.

L

Liz

What a prick he is....don't let any man ruin your life, take it as experience and you will be stronger and wiser for it, there is so much more to life then giving it all to a man, you are such a pretty young lady and you are number 1
Thank you very much Sheema, very sweet of you. Where was this page when I was 18 and couldn't sleep at night wishing my life was over because "the love of my life" was nowhere to be found, and not returning my calls!

You all are so supportive of each other, this is incredible :)

M

Mona1

Liz, if we women don't stick together then there is no hope. I hate the back biting and b+tching that some women feel is necessary. Life is tough enough and if another woman has been badly hurt then we should support them. We try to inform as best we can so that it does not get to the point that a rat catches its victim but we don't always succeed so we are then here to pick up the pieces and support as best we can.

L

Liz

Liz, if we women don't stick together then there is no hope. I hate the back biting and b+tching that some women feel is necessary. Life is tough enough and if another woman has been badly hurt then we should support them. We try to inform as best we can so that it does not get to the point that a rat catches its victim but we don't always succeed so we are then here to pick up the pieces and support as best we can.
I feel the same way, I half felt bad for posting because it's my past BUT I've men two other women in recent years that have been affected by him and I thought if they were to somehow come across this site they would know better. Out here in California there aren't many Tunisians (considering the population) so when we meet one they really make us fall hard with all their talk about love, family, God. It all seems so genuine and we don't see that too often from the locals.

If I had this type of support system 10 years ago I would be a lot better off today. I also believe I will need this site in the near future as I will be going through MORE relationship garbage and I need to turn somewhere where I'm understood. My fam and friends do not agree with my choices... now I'm seeing why

Amber

oo la la ;)
Hi Liz , you were quick to move ! now that you are being more specific we understand you had more than doubts! thank you for sharing information to protect other women , you story will be useful for many young women i hope ...you were so young when it all started, it's very brave and useful to acknowledge you undertsand now why your family and friends disagreed with your choice ! take and ask all the support you need and please update us whenever you want

L

Liz

Hi Liz , you were quick to move ! now that you are being more specific we understand you had more than doubts! thank you for sharing information to protect other women , you story will be useful for many young women i hope ...you were so young when it all started, it's very brave and useful to acknowledge you undertsand now why your family and friends disagreed with your choice ! take and ask all the support you need and please update us whenever you want
Hi Amber, Thank you! I found this site by googling "my husband married me for papers" :) I was almost finished, I just needed a push. TLR couldn't have come at a better time! I can't believe how many other women go through the same crap that I have, it's sad... and comforting in a weird way because I know I am not the first, last, only.

I'm feeling the support, kind words, and encouragement and it is much appreciated. I hope to give back and help another victim, or even help in prevention! whatever it takes, because I do not wish what happened to me onto anyone. I understand there are jerks every where but Tunisians have a different brand of BS

L

Liz

Dear Liz, you will be OK as everyone else will be sooner or later...I was wondering recently why things like that are happening only to women...someone has asked here if things like that are possible among the Tunisian women, and the answer followed - no, it's not possible because family would never ever acccept these girls if they will become rats...But let's be honest - things like that practically never happen to men...Men are not so vulnerable, they have a different way of thinking..mostly all men are living and knowing that even at the age of 80 he will be a great husband, will find a wife and will be even able to make a child...and we women allow them to think like that...if all women would show dislike to those old bastards, they would not be so sure about themselves....so many men all over the world at the age of 40 are still living with their Moms - in Italy, Spain..this tendency is getting bigger all over the world because of the crisis and because mothers are ready to help their ''little'' sons aged 35-40 no matter what...Why men can always hope that they will be accepted, understood no matter what? regardless of his bold head and bad teeth and bad breath and all bad possible habbits and everything? I bet that all women here on this site are good looking, pretty ladies, with an education, intellectual and intelligent, who definitely look very good for their age..so why are we so desperate? Who told us that only having a man will make us complete? Why do we show our Tunisian BF with proud? Is there something special about them? Somebody wrote here that they are very good looking, and I guess that they are passionate in bed, but is this so important if they are angry, jealous, manipulative, disrespecting and have never read any book in their life? I think that all these rats will be gone only if we will start really feel and behave like we are Goddesses...BTW - I was reading here the comments about some 84 years old women who hope to be liked and loved by young men..I personally don't think that being in love or making love with a younger man at the age of 80 is somehow prohibited or not acceptable...and who is guilty if practically no male is capable of doing the same at the age of 80, and those who are still alive and are capable, they are with somebody 50 years younger than them...I do believe that true feelings are possible between a lady of 80 and a gentleman of 50..but they have to come from the same environment, they have to be intellectually and morally at the same level...So let's just live our lives like men do, let's think about OURSELVES firstly, let's pamper ourselves..I don't know what's the pleasure to spend your own money on him instead of spending it on yourself...
well said!! I love it, thank you for your contribution <3 girl power!!

M

Mona1

SSG,

while I believe you are right on many points, I fear you are wrong on some. You say why do these things happen only to women...if you are talking about Tunisia then you are, in many respects right although I would guess there are one or two female opportunists (rattesses?) out there. However, if you look towards other countries, it is well known that men have got well and truly burnt by women rats.

"So let's just live our lives like men do, let's think about OURSELVES firstly, let's pamper ourselves."

I love this line and I think that women, in general, regardless of who they are in a relationship with tend to think of others first...their husband, their children, maybe their aging parents. We need to be very strict with ourselves and make sure we are okay. This is very hard to do and, I really believe this, I would rather be single and happy than be married and unhappy.

G

Galadriel

Great idea SSG about laying it all out on the table at the start of a relationship. Some of your other ideas or assumptions I don`t really think these are in the majority whatsoever. Don`t agree with the ideas on men or women. It is just too easy to generalize but you are talking about a small percentage of people in all cases. It just isn`t that straightforward whatsoever. Must say I am talking for the most part of people not involved in the Rat trade but then so are you also. It is comforting to imagine that everyone responds and reacts as yourself, that is a natural human trait but I don`t think this is really helpful often to your predicament and certainly doesn`t help women repeating their mistake. So about what has happened to you and others like you, you describe things wonderfully but about people`s behaviour generally I can`t agree. It may be helpful to you to research behaviour traits, may be reassuring to you.

Amber

oo la la ;)
I have to agree with Monastirienne on many points but i love your line too SSG ! you are raising so many points! many men are caught , don't worry!and i know at least two or three wonderful bitches / beznessas working in animation and on internet ...but these ones you smell them immediately as it's written on their face and their unbelievable and indecent looks for tunisian girls! but there are some tunisian girls working in animation having the same purpose to marry a nice european guy ...and much more discreet ...and they manage the same way , you cannot tell from the way they behave and look...i know a wealthy recently divorced man i am trying to help who has been caught by a sick tunisian woman with three boys trying to catch him with unbelievable sex behaviour and exactly the same tricks menrats are using...disgusting ....and you might have heard about so many european men sending money to african or eastern girls or asian girls just to get married...really it's exactly the same and i am afraid men are even more fragile to it...as they are so often fishing for compliments ...narcisistic babies...

as for the tunisian rats , they are not better than others far away from that for experienced women who know what a good lover is in bed ...many inhibitions due to religious and personal features ...every line you read here is more talking about rabbits screwing , but not making love properly... quantity is not quality ...don't you agree?many of these youngsters have so much to learn...
of course we don't need these rat boys or a a man to feel a woman as you are right, many women on this site are clever , good-looking and complete women , we just fall at a very specific time of our woman's life that's all...same for men ...

one last point that drove my attention in your post : as women we have a big responsibilty in education ,above all with boys ...SSG , you were talking about mummy's boys in southern europe ...yes, we do have a part to play to change that ...i will finish quoting Monica Belluci, an italian actress i am very fond of , she is 47 years old ,a kind of Sophia Loren type , a real woman with curves and heart , elected the sexiest european woman of the year in 2011 ,mother of two and married to a french actor ...she was saying " i married a french man as italians as all mediterranean men are too much devoted to their mothers ..." we have a lot to think about how we educate our boys as some members already pointed out...

Amber

oo la la ;)
Dear Monastirienne, yes, I was talking mostly about Tunisia, but if we will talk about women rats - who are hunting for rich or famous guys, then I must say that these men - who are rich or famous or just simply well situated, they know that they are targets...all these rockstars, football players, just simple businessmen..whoever...and I have heard myself that many of those men say when they get together with these women rats or opportunists - they know the rules, but they accept them, they say - it's ok, I know that she can't love for real my bold head, but let me just enjoy what my money can bring me..:) When I was writing my previous post, I was meaning that we women have this stupid ability to believe in whatever we are said..which lead us to some painful expierences..men are more primitive, simple creatures, as a result they get hurt less...why we can't just walk around with clear eyesight and clean head? And may be in a case when a young and shameless rat from Tunisia gets together with a woman from Europe, they should sign some kind of paper - like for example, I, Ali Baba, promise to live together with you for 5 wonderful years, I will be making love to you 2 times a day, I would be a good husband, but after 5 years you would just let me go...Why men rats play this love? It's better to announce the rules from the beginning...then at least women cant complain afterwards...women get hurt by this FOOLING...why they just can't say it loud - listen, sweety, you are 5 years older than me, not a virgin, not a Muslim, so you must understand that I talk to you only because my country is in shit, I need to get out of here, I need your help..for this I will help you too, you will feel desired and loved for some period of time...Why not to do this????
I love this post SSG!yes just tell the truth ...rats might have exactly the same success and money saying they are gigolos or prostitutes and women would not go through the heartache...why do they paly with us? one part of the explanation could be the "religious " muslim context, no?apart from the efficiency to hold women stupidly in love...rats are feeling more at ease playing love than tell thet are real prostitutes ...

G

Galadriel

Also how we educate our daughters to stop feeling incomplete at any time of their lives unless in a relationship with a man however unsuitable he may be. So good looking and academically clever the women on this site may be but they wouldn`t have been falling for or putting up with this behaviour if they felt "complete" in their own right. At that point relationships start to work.

Reactions: Liz

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
I, Ali Baba, promise to live together with you for 5 wonderful years, I will be making love to you 2 times a day, I would be a good husband, but after 5 years you would just let me go...?
Haha, I love this SSG and have often thought the same. I would have so much more respect for the guy who was up front and did actually carry out his promise to be a good husband for the duration. They just want to have their cake and eat it though, that's the problem.

G

Galadriel

Thanks for your true response Sad Girl but I wasn`t commenting on your actual actions but how you perceive people apart from those affected by Rats. I just had to say I think you are spot on with those involved with rats but not on those unaffected namely people in general.

Liz2019

Hello all,

I’m the OP and I wanted to give an update 7 years after I made this post. I’ve only seen him a hand full of times. He’s almost 50, lost his looks, and each time he finds a job he loses it. Last I heard he is avoiding work because his wages are garnished because he owes the IRS and is living in the streets.

I never mentioned in my original post that he and I share a 17 year old son who’s life he was never a part of.

The reality is love rats will always be just that, they’re rats. They have no happily ever after, they live their lives in the moment without any regard.

I met my ex in 1999, 20 years later all of the anger and hatred that I had for him has turned into pity.

I hope my post helps those who are suffering, get out now and go live your life. Don’t waste another moment on one of these men. Time and Karma will take care of them, trust me.