Can A Tunisian Prostitute Feel True Love?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Thanks I am decorating my home for Xmas it's the first time they will experience it.
    Can't wait till they wake up in the morning and see it. I'm like a child to :D:D

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Aww, so cute that you are celebrating. Enjoy :D:love:

3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I don’t know what I’m doing for Xmas. One of my neighbors wanted to date me and take me to his holiday party, and I told him no to relationship, and no because I want to be alone for a while and fix myself and my home. He was a jerk afterwards. But, I will figure out something better for Xmas this year. Last year, of course, couldn’t celebrate. This one will be very important to me. My family wants to move to where I am now, within a year which was also good news.

4. Mystery

I will not allow my children to miss out on anything again. I will not make them different from any other child and if Mr rat was a good man a loyal husband and good father a perfect muslim it would be different.
    He tell me go to hell I'll go for making sure my children enjoy thier lives.

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

He is just an empty, dirty and angry man. He is nothing and gross.

6. Mystery

Please don't let him ruin your life anymore .
    Any one of you are welcome to my home
    I am hoping for a Christmas miracle haha

7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Aww, haha. Thanks. I hope you get an even better miracle. For me, I’ll be happy to be in peace in my home. I’m not upset anymore I just need a rest. I’m excited for next year. I hope to make much smarter decisions! :D

8. Mystery

May all your dreams come true jisela

9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

♥️ A gorgeous eve, yummi dinner and all your children happy around the table will be the best first memory of your new life. big hug Mystery.

10. AmberHeart

Best wishes for you Jisela, nothing like peace of mind and eventually surrounded by your family. Xx

11. AmberHeart

Love knowing of true progress from you girls! Brings hope and strenght. :love:

magic, juicyfruit, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Whaaaaaaaaat?????? :eek:
    She stole your cake?!!!!! :eek::eek:
    Some things are forgivable, but cake theft.....NEVER!
    That is a crime worthy of the death sentence :D:D
    At the very least.....I'd have smashed a chair over the bitches head!! :D

Girl.....I am somewhat of a cake expert (well....the eating part anyway :oops: )....and let me tell you.....Tunisian cake is SHIT!
    You didn't miss out, but for the principle of it....I hope that fat auntie had the rip and burn of a thousand stale, sharp crumbs line her throat....and that they left her body in the same condition :thumbsup:

How wonderful December 25th will be for your beautiful little family.....can you even just IMAGINE those kiddies little faces!! :love::love:
    I feel excited for you all!! Go to town, girlie....do it in style....and remember....you deserve this special time too :)

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Lol... Tunisian cake is shit... lol

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl, Liona and 3 others like this.
  14. Mystery

Awe thank you, it was the only thing I didn't pay for and the fat cow ate it. Hhhh
    I am making sure they will have a fantastic time.
    Just seeing their faces in the morning will be a pleasure. I'm excited omg you forget so much.
    It's so nice I can do what I want again.
    Spend my money on what I want
    Freedom is so wonderful

magic, Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  15. Mystery

Thank you so much AmberHeart, I wish you the same. We all need some happiness in our lives.
    We been surrounded by sadness for so long.
    Each of us need some thing wonderful to happen to pull us away from these rats.
    They brain washed us because each if us here got good hearts they know how to play the best women. They will never know how truly loved they were.
    They will suffer I know this. They might have other women but those women will wake up to thier rattery. They can't continue they charade for long believe me. When there is no more money they will move on even if they marry they virgin fat wife they will regret messing up and living in thier poor country. For us survivors yes it hurts but it's so nice to hurt in luxury it makes it so much nicer. Hhh

16. AmberHeart

:D Love the humor on this note to let pain fade. Thank you very much for your sweet and kind thoughts, we’re gonna soar ;)

Judithlyn, Liona and Jisela like this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You know what this TLR situation reminds me of?... The Underground Railroad... like racist conditions in America the South, when families had to assist getting black slaves free to Canada and working in secret to help them survive. We need a better system like that for all women of this world. Like an underground railroad MENTALITY between our countries supported by all kinds of advocates, because women are being treated like sexual slaves, killed, raped, destroyed, etc. etc. It makes me so sad to leave a country behind because I remember the women suffering there... I never forget it.

18. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Every time I read you guys stories I can't help to feel GRATEFUL and LUCKY that I managed to get away from my rat. You guys don't know how lucky I truly feel. Every single tear you've cried, every pain, every hurt, every bruise, every humiliation you ladies went through SAVED ME!. Thank You! Thank you all for sharing.

Aww @Mystery, I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Enjoy every single bit of it. Family is indeed everything. I am not a big Holiday person. It is actually kind of sad for me this time of the year. But mostly because I miss my Nanna a lot. Christmas has not been the same since she left us(ugh! getting teary already!). Yesterday when I was at the store I was looking at all the pretty ornaments. I could not decide if I wanted to buy a beautiful glass pink flamingo one with feathers and everything, or if I wanted to buy another that was a cute little taupe color boot wiith little red crystals on the side:love:. Well, after 15 or 20 mins of thinking and thinking, I remembered that I do not own a Xmas tree LOL!!. I mean I do have one, but Ive had it boxed in the garage for about 4 years now and I think it is staying there this year too!! Damn thing is too hard to set up and too hard to take down!! So no cute little ornaments for me:D:D( I swear true story). Enjoy making your place pretty and festive! Im sure the kids will love it!

I wish you the best Holidays ever!! Lite that Xmas tree! wear that pretty dress! sing those Xmas songs. And eat all the cake you want!! You deserve it girl!!:)

19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I'm VERY glad you got away MaterialGirl. These men are so dangerous. Never compromise on your safety and expectations, again. Even if that means you focus completely on your family. Finding a safe man is so necessary, right now, because these guys are freakin' psycho.

20. MaterialGirl

It is very heart breaking, but we cannot forget that in a way they have got used to their social system. It has been their way of living for centuries and centuries. It is hard to argue with these people about ways of improving their way of living because it is part of who they are. They complain a lot about their problems but they don't seem to want to change it. Although changes are coming whether they like it or not. It is inevitable. Now with social media and globalization no way of living will stay the same. Everything is changing, unfortunately, most of us wont live long enough to see it.
    I have faith in the people of Tunisia. The majority of its population is young, either in their early 20's, 30's or younger. Therefore, I am hopeful that they will bring change to their country. Those who are willing to stay and fight for it of course. Sadly, the migration out of Tunisia is high. Those who are staying behind will grow up in the same corrupted system if they do not do anything about it. And sometimes I feel like they do not, see what happened to the inheritance proposal law in Tunisia? Even women opposed it like WTF?!:confused::confused:. Crap like that it is hard to believe. But I am just an outsider who grew up in a different system and environment so I can only observe and hope that some day they can see the light.

Omg! if I had the money I would bring to Tunisia all of sort of western sins LOL!! I will corrupt the crap out of their women! hahahaha! But in a nice way or course:whistle::whistle:. Art and music would be a great way. But for right now, I am sticking to my own native people problems, before they disappear forever.

If you still feel like you want to help those you left behind. You might want to look at a organization called "Amal". I think they have a very interesting and kind program going on. I can only imagine how big their struggles might be in such narrow minded society:(

21. MaterialGirl

I am sure one lucky cat!. I might have lost one of my lives with all the crying and crazy stuff I did while I was talking to my rat and after!! Uff!! It was crazy!. But hopefully I still have 8 more to go! and all thanks to all the wonderful warriors on this site. <3

22. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Yes but at the time the rat had your head convinced see my family have married foreigners. So you expect this cos your loved up now read it your eyes are open now the family all rats and what you no now think all the restaurants Cafes you been too and you see all the tunsian rats. With there girlfriend are wives European. British Scottish Irish a day the time you think normal, no was never normal all them nice people they have took you too meet and everyone friendly just remember it was all fake everybody new for visa sex and phones laptops. Which they sell and tell you its broke so no contact.. So how many have replaced it now look back wouldn't even give now the skin of my arse now too precious for me it was

23. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Just get your tree up girl put your decorations up pour yourself a stiff drink think off your kids and family the best medicine is to enjoy. Rats hate it.

magic, Mango Chutney, Mystery and 6 others like this.