Cats or Dogs

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
A little something different.

Having been a dog lover all my life despite having cats and dogs during my childhood.

I have recently become a crazy cat lady having got my cat two years ago and recently a kitten to keep him company.

She has turned out to be the annoying little sister from hell that rugby tackles Ted at any opportunity.

She has also become my life saver - never leaves my side.

Are you a cat lover or dog lover or like me both but recently swayed xxx

MH

Megane

I would always have said dog but after my friend moved in with her new partner I took her cat in. Like yours that cat was my shadow. After I split with my husband she'd have more of the bed than me I'd wake up on the edge about to fall out hahaha. I missed her after she passed a lot more than the dog.

Liona

Rat Expert
To describe the extent of my love to cats it would be enough to mention all the mess he made only got us admired like "aaaah :rolleyes: :) :love:". Well, though once when he dropped some expensive vase off and got it crushed, it was something like "oooow:eek:", but deep inside everyone was happy, because all these things just take too much space. No one vase in this world could cover those emotions the cats give us when you bury your face in this fluffy ball and forget everything.:rolleyes::love:
In the same time I respect and like the dogs, I just did not have the chance to have one.
I am quite suspicious about hamsters, still remember how one bit me when I was feeding him in my childhood.:confused:

Kind regards,
Liona, experienced cat lover.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Lol - trying hard to type as have kitten thinking shes a scarf and trying herself to type :p

When my son was young we had a hampster and it was like a dog - we used to let it out the cage but he would come running when we called him.

RIP fluffy

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Gosh fish lol - we had a goldfish that i got on my sons first injection - anyway we subsequently got a tropical fish tank. Hmmm me being the person i am thought ahhhh nugget would be so much happier and warmer in that tank,,,,,, big mistake he was eaten in seconds!! I cried my eyes out.

MH x

Jisela

Rat Expert
I love cats and dogs, especially golden retriever puppies and... baby turtles and otters. Goldfish are pretty cute, too.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
To describe the extent of my love to cats it would be enough to mention all the mess he made only got us admired like "aaaah :rolleyes: :) :love:". Well, though once when he dropped some expensive vase off and got it crushed, it was something like "oooow:eek:", but deep inside everyone was happy, because all these things just take too much space. No one vase in this world could cover those emotions the cats give us when you bury your face in this fluffy ball and forget everything.:rolleyes::love:
In the same time I respect and like the dogs, I just did not have the chance to have one.
I am quite suspicious about hamsters, still remember how one bit me when I was feeding him in my childhood.:confused:

Kind regards,
Liona, experienced cat lover.
20190913_105108.jpg

Dangerous Beans

Reminds me of George Carlin's sketches of his pets/cats/dogs, they had me in stitches.

I'm a dog lover by heart, but someone told me a while ago that my personality led them to believe that I'm more of a cat person, and now I'm having an identity crisis haha

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of George Carlin's sketches of his pets/cats/dogs, they had me in stitches.

I'm a dog lover by heart, but someone told me a while ago that my personality led them to believe that I'm more of a cat person, and now I'm having an identity crisis haha
Lol i was always a dog person until i got my cats - ted is 2 1/2 and tilly 5 months

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I would show a picture but the site is screwy :p

MH x

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to me that pictures that are more wide than high show up better than pictures that have a bigger height than width, might be am internal problem of the image processing software somehow. It also helps to crop the picture before uploading, eg. to no more than 512, 768 or 1024 pixel width.

Top Bottom