Charities :-)

T

TunisiaMoon

Whilst we are all in giving moods (some forgiving going on too :tongue:) I thought we could have a thread for anyone who is doing anything for charity.
I will put my other thread here so it's all together.
People are always doing charity stuff like "walk for life" etc and this could be the place to be if you are scrounging sponsors like me ha!

Right. Well as you know there's our "Judda's" sponsorship but has anyone heard of "Samaritans purse?" (link provided at bottom)
They have a scheme every year called "Operation Christmas Child". Omg it's fantastic!
What happens is you fill a shoe box with gifts for a child and drop it off at a "drop off point" i.e Shoezone. A lot of schools also get involved in this and the boxes can also be dropped off there.
It costs hardly anything to buy a few essentials! Make a little one happy and DO IT!!!!
please click the link. It's a fantastic thing that they do. You can request some information and they will also send you the stickers that you need to parcel to the box so you have no excuse!!!
I'm going to go round my neighbours and insist that they all do it as well.
Our Judda's school do this yearly so will be carting them all off there.
Drop off dates for the boxes are between Nov 1st - Nov 18th.
The info I have is for the UK but i'm sure you guys in USA will also be able to do it.
(h)spread the love(h)
:ben:
http://www.operationchristmaschild.org.uk/

W

WouldI

I've done that - it's a great one to do! I've also done 'Walk for Life', but I really want to do the Moonwalk (just an excuse to decorate my bra :ben:) - lemme look and see if there's one coming up and we could do it together yay!!! (h)

T

TunisiaMoon

wow!! I am gonna do that with you!! Anyone else???
Moo would be horrified! Do we have to decorate our bra and walk around the streets in it? omg!!! LMAO!!!!!

Beansontoast

No!! That really shows you have no self confidence and are fat.Like the women who swim in T shirts.

W

WouldI

So, so far, just me and Casper walking the streets in our underwear for money??? :ben::whistle:

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Staff member
I can't walk the streets in my underwear (don't think anyone would want to see that! :O:ben:) but I could tag along for support............and to take pictures!!;)

W

WouldI

I can't walk the streets in my underwear (don't think anyone would want to see that! :O:ben:) but I could tag along for support............and to take pictures!!;)
awwwwwwww that would be nice - but leave your camera on the plane :ben:

Ladygaga

Banned
BEFORE YOU TWO START STREAKING ROUND LONDON HAVE YOU FOUND OUT HOW MUCH THE CHARITY ACTUALLY GETS FROM THE DONATIONS THATS WHAT ALWAYS PUTS ME OFF . SOME DONT GET A VERY BIG PERCENTAGE .

HATE TO THINK OF YOU TWO GETTING PNEUMONIA FOR NOTHING :ben:

T

TunisiaMoon

gags what you on about???? You're doing it with us!! Wouldi can I decorate my bra with pretend nipples?

Ladygaga

Banned
gags what you on about???? You're doing it with us!! Wouldi can I decorate my bra with pretend nipples?
PUT BLUE TACK ON YOUR BRA AND STICK TWO SPARKLERS IN THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT I DIDNT HAVE ANY TASSELS ONE NIGHT SO THATS WHAT I DID :ben:

W

WouldI

PUT BLUE TACK ON YOUR BRA AND STICK TWO SPARKLERS IN THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT I DIDNT HAVE ANY TASSELS ONE NIGHT SO THATS WHAT I DID :ben:
hahahahhhaha did his moustache catch fire???!! :ben:

Ladygaga

Banned
No but i nearly did i was laughing so much they got to the end quicker than i danced !!!

Top Bottom