Welcome to TLR

Chebbi Moez-big rat from Sfax-34 years old

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I just want to name and shame this ugly fat rat from Sfax. He contacted me on facebook,and after short time he start lovebombing. I felt something was wrong.He told me he was single,he broke up with his tunisian girlfriend. The reason was she only was after his money.
But:I start to look at facebook and find three other accounts. At two of them he was engaded,and the other two he was single. I ask him about the account where there was pictures of them together. He say its her who have accses to that account.She did not want to give him the password.
He also send me a message late at night,he wanted me to send him pictures of me without chlothes...I blocked him
He said he is a respectable man,hate lies and cheating,and all people love him. I have posted one picture at Media,Other facebook: Moez Zizou,Chebbi Moez,Moez Chebbi

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I just want to name and shame this ugly fat rat from Sfax. He contacted me on facebook,and after short time he start lovebombing. I felt something was wrong.He told me he was single,he broke up with his tunisian girlfriend. The reason was she only was after his money.
But:I start to look at facebook and find three other accounts. At two of them he was engaded,and the other two he was single. I ask him about the account where there was pictures of them together. He say its her who have accses to that account.She did not want to give him the password.
He also send me a message late at night,he wanted me to send him pictures of me without chlothes...I blocked him
He said he is a respectable man,hate lies and cheating,and all people love him. I have posted one picture at Media,Other facebook: Moez Zizou,Chebbi Moez,Moez Chebbi
It looks like he just got married. Under his “Moeb Zizou” profile. How sad for the unsuspecting new bride. 2 months ago, he was still contacting foreign women and asking for nudes. While engaged and pretending to be single. Being married probably won’t stop it from continuing to do the same thing. This kind of pigs have no respect for anything. The poor wife...

tipme

Major Ratslayer
It looks like he just got married. Under his “Moeb Zizou” profile. How sad for the unsuspecting new bride. 2 months ago, he was still contacting foreign women and asking for nudes. While engaged and pretending to be single. Being married probably won’t stop it from continuing to do the same thing. This kind of pigs have no respect for anything. The poor wife...
Leopard never changes spots

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I dont feel sorry for his wife bcz im sure she is also in on it.. I ask her one time,bcz he said to me that all she wanted was money,and she said; i dont want to talk about the money subject....i wonder why