Children or no children?

tutusandfrogs

When discussing children with your rat did they want them or not? Immediately or years down the road? Did your opinions differ?

Iluvumadly

He would say if God blessed us with them:oops: but then towards the end all of a sudden he really wanted us to try and have a child together. It was strange..well it was all strange :p Looking back it was ridiculous and his game very obvious.

minnie

My "whatever u may call him" saod the samenof allah bless us it come it come if not its ok too...now that i am 5 months along he is cold twords me during my pregnancy...he says things like he cant touch me pr make love because he dont want to hurt the baby but thats bullcrap i told him...and and and

Amira

Rat Expert
When discussing children with your rat did they want them or not? Immediately or years down the road? Did your opinions differ?
If you think of the Tunisian culture where a woman should be a virgin before marriage and it has been said here that divorced women are not accepted in Tunisia then how can we think that a Tunisian man will accept the children of others. No I don't think so because he wants to look at it as not his responsibility.

Sara

I think that if there is a benevolence and respect towards the previous children it is very good

Sara

and for common children it's like everywhere good and bad father, obviously if it's a gray marriage there is a good chance that he doesn't care ...

Sara

I have 2 children of 2 different dad who are not immigrants and both are irresponsible and have dropped the children.

Liona

Rat Expert
The rats don't want any children, they just like the proccess of making them, so they are ready to start working on this immediately. Still it's useful to know in this department most of them are losers. Of course, they never miss the opportunity to mention their endless love to the kids. The bitter truth is the rats don't love even their 100% arabic children, as to children with foreign women, they use these poor little things like visa babies, in other words as their tickets to Europe, USA and other world where the "pavements are covered with cash". If I 'm not mistaken it must be some thread about "visa babies" on TLR.

Myriam1

When a rat is married to a european women, they all want a child in order to protect their papers as a father of a european child...it guarantees them that they can stay in Europe... even when divorced.
In general Tunisian men will pretend to love the children his wife might have from a previous union, as long as it's needed to gather his papers...
Not one minute longer, that's what so many ladies here experienced. Even a child of their own might give problems, either he will want his child in his homecountry either he will avoid to pay whatever a father has to pay...
In resume, rats are worthless fathers !

Sara

in tunisia when the father doesn't pay alimony he goes to jail
on the other hand if the mother marries the child returns to the father

minnie

Yes from his Mexican victim he made a baby with her then he and his Tunisian wife tried to use her for money by threatening and blackmailing...first she was giving in to them sending money until she got support from others to finish him and his wifes drama by keep reporting them...he will never leave tunisia again i sent copies of this fb to every embassy in tunis.

Liona

Rat Expert
Gosh, I managed to open his FB.. He calles his own son "chien" ( Fr.) - "dog". I have not enough words to discribe this prick.
I just can't understand where such a degenerats come from? How they are raised? What have been put in his head? Was it only shi_t and nothing more?? PS. All of them look ugly like a hell ( including his family). Apparenly he and his Tunisian wife will produce more moral freaks in their own image for this world. Very sad.

Sara

I think it's the Tunisian woman who does all this out of jealousy
she is completely crazy
I report the photos
on the other hand I do not understand very well the stories of money and request for money of which it speaks