Children with tunisian fathers

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
God can't believe how my mom was wise!!!!!. She told me : never 'ever' marry a foreign woman and have children from her due to different cultures and religion.:.
Would your mother approve of you being a member on TunisianLoveRat's website?

E

Equal for all

So, you agree the father gets to take the daughter away form her mother? I would think the child/baby needs the mother more than the father in the early stages of life
No

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
*The child belongs to his mom and dad
Nop. Not when the marriage/relation is over and the mother go back or have always live in her country. And she have the lawful custody of the child. Then the father have to follow our law. And have no right to stop the child leaving Tunisia or to kidnap the child. That make him a criminal. It is easy as that. We have the law on our side.

E

Equal for all

Nop. Not when the marriage/relation is over and the mother go back or have always live in her country. And she have the lawful custody of the child. Then the father have to follow our law. And have no right to stop the child leaving Tunisia or to kidnap the child. That make him a criminal. It is easy as that. We have the law on our side.
ok i didn't know that.
we lucky me i have no children in my life :) just saying

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
Same in the USA

K

KmiFujin

Hi,

If you have a child with a tunisian man he is able to kidnap that child and there is nothing the mother really do about it once they are in Tunisia. I know that much.

My husband has not always treated me the Way i deserve, but he has become more understanding and started to treat me with more respect, but we did have some good times together before. He is not a rat.

We are not together now, but we have a child together.

I think it would be nice for Them to get a chance to see eachother, i Think a child deserves to know its father.

But i am not so sure anymore, when the possibility of him taking our child from me. I do not Think it would happen, but it is possible for him to do it and that scares me, and i would Never ever be able to live with that if it happend.

Is there anything to do to make sure that it cant happen, Can i make him write a statement or anything at a notary's office that the child is to stay with me and will such a document have any legal value In the end? Is there anything to do or is it just a Big risk? Because the most important is the safety of our child and i dont want to do something that could put us In such an unhappy situation.

السلام عليكم
hello , i hope you are ok ....
Frankly, I am shocked, I don't know what to say, but, allow me:
As you head a Tunisian man wish he is a Muslim Man to " and I am one :) ", He had to do a lot for you, he was supposed to be treated, you like you where his own queen, the one you own all of his world and his life " you know to be in love ", you know starting a family is a huge responsibility to take and.... I have so much to tell you, but yeah I am sorry for what you have been through dear and I am sorry for every girl who was hurt by a Tunisian man.
You can let him see his kids but take care of them their future will be more healthy with , take of them, but they need to know their father, " I think you are better than him by saying such a sweet, smart and wise words like those " .
NB : As for Tunisian law, it gave you all rights, kids by Tunisian law will stay with you always

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
السلام عليكم
hello , i hope you are ok ....
Frankly, I am shocked, I don't know what to say, but, allow me:
As you head a Tunisian man wish he is a Muslim Man to " and I am one :) ", He had to do a lot for you, he was supposed to be treated, you like you where his own queen, the one you own all of his world and his life " you know to be in love ", you know starting a family is a huge responsibility to take and.... I have so much to tell you, but yeah I am sorry for what you have been through dear and I am sorry for every girl who was hurt by a Tunisian man.
You can let him see his kids but take care of them their future will be more healthy with , take of them, but they need to know their father, " I think you are better than him by saying such a sweet, smart and wise words like those " .
NB : As for Tunisian law, it gave you all rights, kids by Tunisian law will stay with you always
First of all, the Tunisian law make a child between an Europeen woman and a Tunisian man Tunisian citizent the minute the child enter Tunisia. Tunisia have not sign the Haag convention and the minute the Tunisian father have mannage to bring the child into Tunisia it is nearly impossible to get it out. This is also if the western woman bring the child into Tunisia for visit or vecation. He can deny her to bring the child with her out of Tunisia. That is the Tunisian law. And as i guess you are Tunisian you should know this. And not try to come with fals information. Remember that we live in an educated world where we can get all the information we need and this is a well known problem that our athorities warn us about. Your law make it in many cases impossible to let the father see his child. B/c he and his family are not clean people and not to be trusted. And what mother want her child to grow up in the 3.world with a scam father and family?
So to your statement that a child need to know his father. Yes, i agree on this if the father is a clean man. But in most cases here we talk about a father who have done marriage fraud and a rat family that have scam the mother. People like this are not the kind of people we want our children to ever have any bond to. This is people a good mother would protect the child to know.
I even know women who have been pragnent and when giving birth in her own country have put "father unknown" in the paprers to the child. And refuse to give his name just to be sure the Tunisian rat never could have any clime to the child.
You are right about that to start a family is a huge desission. The problem in these cases is that the fundation in the relation from the man was out of greed and working for benefits for him self. And not based on true intentions. People like that is not fit to take care of children. They belong where we normally put criminals, in jail

K

KmiFujin

First of all, the Tunisian law make a child between an Europeen woman and a Tunisian man Tunisian citizent the minute the child enter Tunisia. Tunisia have not sign the Haag convention and the minute the Tunisian father have mannage to bring the child into Tunisia it is nearly impossible to get it out. This is also if the western woman bring the child into Tunisia for visit or vecation. He can deny her to bring the child with her out of Tunisia. That is the Tunisian law. And as i guess you are Tunisian you should know this. And not try to come with fals information. Remember that we live in an educated world where we can get all the information we need and this is a well known problem that our athorities warn us about. Your law make it in many cases impossible to let the father see his child. B/c he and his family are not clean people and not to be trusted. And what mother want her child to grow up in the 3.world with a scam father and family?
So to your statement that a child need to know his father. Yes, i agree on this if the father is a clean man. But in most cases here we talk about a father who have done marriage fraud and a rat family that have scam the mother. People like this are not the kind of people we want our children to ever have any bond to. This is people a good mother would protect the child to know.
I even know women who have been pragnent and when giving birth in her own country have put "father unknown" in the paprers to the child. And refuse to give his name just to be sure the Tunisian rat never could have any clime to the child.
You are right about that to start a family is a huge desission. The problem in these cases is that the fundation in the relation from the man was out of greed and working for benefits for him self. And not based on true intentions. People like that is not fit to take care of children. They belong where we normally put criminals, in jail

Hello, thank you for your reply dear
If I was wrong then I am sorry, but I think that the mother has rights here, even if she is not Tunisian, and I will look for those law texts, again, I am sorry if I put any won information I just want to help that's all .

I just keep reading your reply, and what can I say! , a I told you before am sorry for every girl get hurt by a Tunisian Men, Let's just agree that knowing his father, the kid will have so many psychological benefits. Some and I said Some Tunisian Men they get married for economical reasons and this way too wrong to start a healthy family, I think we are both agreed that this type of men they don't need to deserve any kind of mercy and you have to be careful with

maybe you will take me for a fool :), but I think love, respect, and a well educated couple can start a family also with a Man who takes care of everything, and in our case papers and money, greed like you said are the men's motives, so how can you wait for such a healthy family, all I can say that I am sorry for you girls, you deserve better than this

B

Babydoll13

There a lot of films about this kind of thing about Islam laws and how the mother has the right cause in Islam the father has all the say but this is just films so I don't know but I would get a lot of advice just so you know your rights X

Liona

Rat Expert
seems like the father is in another country.. what a jerk.
It has always been confused me: on the one hand it's considered tunisians ( like in most arabic countries) madly love children, on another hand we see how easy they deny to take care about the children in fact, especially when these children are from non-arabic woman. But they never lose the opportunity to use the children as an weapon against the woman. But it does not prove their great "love".
Such stories often happen in arabic countries.

Last edited:
F

Former Member 4

Well, i think this guy is first of all a criminal...
Tunisians are very attached to their children that's true, but they are not tolerant.
They idea of their children growing with a different culture and mentality scares them. it's one of the reasons they totally abandon or kidnap the kids.

Want my opinion ? but dont get shocked..

Never marry this people, you are putting your kids in danger.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Tunisians are very attached to their children that's true, but they are not tolerant.
They idea of their children growing with a different culture and mentality scares them. it's one of the reasons they totally abandon or kidnap the kids.

:eek::eek:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
An update on how much Tunisia has NOT progressed at all on rights for mothers of children with Tunisian fathers! Makes me so angry! The father is not even with the kids, he is in jail in Germany :Evil:

German woman blocked from retrieving abducted daughters in Tunisia
Despite securing sole custody of her children, Tunisian authorities prevented a woman and her daughters from leaving for Germany. The two girls had been held by their father's family in Tunisia for almost three years.

Katharina Schmidt, the mother of the two girls, said she and her family members were detained after trying to leave Tunisia

A German woman was blocked from leaving Tunisia on Sunday after she attempted to bring her daughters back to Germany after they'd been abducted and held by their father's family in Tunisia.

The German Embassy in Tunis is currently in contact with local authorities about the case, the German Foreign Ministry said.

Family detained at airport:

• The family was detained at the Tunis-Carthage Airport as they attempted to travel to Germany.
  • Besides the mother and her two daughters, the woman's sister, her brother-in-law, and a family friend were also detained.
  • German and Tunisian courts granted the woman sole custody of her daughters. She also secured an exit permit for the girls in February, but Tunisian authorities reportedly did not acknowledge the document.
  • The Tunisian Foreign Office and the German embassy are in contact over the case.
  • The children, aged 9 and 11, had been held by their father's relatives in the city of Kasserine for over two years.

Schmidt, who lives in the northern city of Hanover, managed to secure sole custody of her children in both Tunisia and Germany

Passports confiscated

The mother of the two girls, Katharina Schmidt, said that authorities wouldn't let the family's lawyer or embassy workers meet with the detained group.

"We're completely exhausted and are afraid of what will happen now," the mother told public broadcaster NDR.

Authorities at the airport confiscated the family's passports and later took them to a police station, Schmidt's sister Maria Szur told news agency dpa.

Read more: Migration, security top agenda on Merkel's visit to Tunisia

Father jailed for kidnapping: The girls' father, identified as Kais B., has been in jail for the past two years in Germany on child abduction charges. After his marriage to Schmidt ended, he took the girls to Tunisia to live with his relatives. Both Kais B. and his relatives have refused to allow the girls to return to Germany, despite losing custody of them.

International child abduction: Several hundred children are the victims of international child abduction every year, according to figures from the German Foreign Ministry. In 2016, there were 454 cases where children were either abducted from Germany or brought into the country without the consent of one of the parents.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-woman-blocked-from-retrieving-abducted-daughters-in-tunisia/a-43862532

Heidi

Inactive
Stand: 19.04.2018 15:57 Uhr - Reading time: approx. 2 min.
Daughters in Tunisia: Further imprisonment for father

For two years, a father has been imprisoned in Hanover because he has his two daughters held in Tunisia - against the mother's will. On Thursday, the Hanover district court sentenced him again to eleven months imprisonment for child abduction. This offense is a so-called permanent offense: the 40-year-old can be re-sentenced for each defendant period of child abduction until he or she leaves the children or comes of age.
Judge: Father has return of children in hand

The mother has sole custody, both in Germany and in Tunisia. Nevertheless, the nine and eleven-year-old girls, born and raised in Hanover, have lived with relatives of their father since 2015 in the Tunisian mountain village of Kasserine. In January, he had said in a mediation conversation, he would make sure that the children return to Germany. But he obviously does not want to live up to this promise, he does not let the children go. Apparently, he acts in revenge on his ex-wife, who had separated from him after 14 years. "It's just that it's up to you to say that the kids are not here," said Judge Monika Pinski on Thursday. If the man does not give in, every year he will meet again in the courtroom. She also indicated that she could possibly impose a longer prison term on the next date, should the children still be held.

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/hannover_weser-leinegebiet/Toechter-in-Tunesien-Weitere-Haftstrafe-fuer-Vater,tunesien264.html

Liona

Rat Expert
Several hundred children are the victims of international child abduction every year, according to figures from the German Foreign Ministry. In 2016, there were 454 cases where children were either abducted from Germany or brought into the country without the consent of one of the parents
As I understand this information includes just German children cases. If we'd add the children from another countries it would be much more. Tunisia is known for abduction of children from foreign mothers. Don't know why do they practise such criminal. I am angry because the European countries could do nothing with this, don't want to protect their citizens. Where are the sanctions??

Laura2014

Staff member
As I understand this information includes just German children cases. If we'd add the children from another countries it would be much more. Tunisia is known for abduction of children from foreign mothers. Don't know why do they practise such criminal. I am angry because the European countries could do nothing with this, don't want to protect their citizens. Where are the sanctions??
Agree with you Liona, the only way to bring about change is in the pocket. Reduce trade and imports and reduce aid.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Agree with you Liona, the only way to bring about change is in the pocket. Reduce trade and imports and reduce aid.

"The so-called "abduction" of a child by its muslim father in a muslim country is, under the laws of these countries, not an "abduction", but the legal exercise of the paternal rights.:Cry:Tunisia has not signed the "Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction".
The bottom line is that a father can refuse his child at any time (until it is of legal age) to leave Tunisia" :(.....
read more on http://www.tunisia-love.com/child-in-tunisia.htm.

I thought I read that Trump has already cut aid to this country. But all they seem to do is raise prices on its people. They are a law unto themselves...:(

Amira

Rat Expert

Agree if you do not understand his or she culture or do not understand the Language it is easy to be tricked . It is easy to have a fake smile up to you but you never know what is going on behind Your back .