Common Rat Quotes

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Yes, she told me he had wanted she buys the business for him. But in the same time he gave her a lot of presents. But he is very unpleasant. Very shifty character. Very selfish. Really greedy. And I have seen him with another girls.
gift giving or no gift giving its not something that can be relied on can go bad either way - just one of many indications - the best one being our gut which unfortunately most of us ignore because they've already got their little claws in our hearts .

Mango Chutney

Staff member
gift giving or no gift giving its not something that can be relied on can go bad either way - just one of many indications - the best one being our gut which unfortunately most of us ignore because they've already got their little claws in our hearts .
The many gifts had me completely fooled, some rats play outside of the box, that's why I openly express often on here that mine gave me loads of gifts and took nothing from me (except my sanity and my poor boobs!), people need to see all the different ways bezness works, some of the rats use different tricks to suck you in. You are right though, before actual facts are found, your gut feeling is your best guidance, it's rarely incorrect.

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
The many gifts had me completely fooled, some rats play outside of the box, that's why I openly express often on here that mine gave me loads of gifts and took nothing from me (except my sanity and my poor boobs!), people need to see all the different ways bezness works, some of the rats use different tricks to suck you in. You are right though, before actual facts are found, your gut feeling is your best guidance, it's rarely incorrect.
same with the flowery expressions of endearment - although when I look back now I was still exposed to them just in a more realistic subtle way - the clever rats constantly evolve too much love bombing can come across fake but still the stuff creeps in there I noticed . I think mine was at pains to say " I love u " must have been desperate cos he'd never said it before. The money thing usually holds true though even if not at first the goal will make itself apparent . I could almost go happily back to the days when I was just used for sex - its kind of insulting being used for money ( joke ) xx

R

Rat slasher

copied from tunisiepro by Etoyoc , best ever advisor!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.tunisia-love.com/

Every woman who thinks that it is only HER lover who only sends such messages to HER or who picks and composes HIS words so carefully and romantically might think different after she has read the below texts:

Love:
I love you and I can't live without you
I adore you
My life has changed since I met you
I love you since I saw you for the 1st time
You are safe
You are the most beautiful / nice / intelligent / sweet girl / woman in the world
I was lost until I found you
Now my life has a meaning
Please come to me soon
I need you
I can’t live my life without you
You are my woman
I miss you, I love you, Will you marry me?
My God says you are my woman.
I 'm poor for now...but my heart very rich of love...and all it's yours
I am for you and you are for me.
You are my life my love
Your voice is so nice / sweet
I want to make a baby with you
I want a baby from you. It will be the nicest and sweetest baby in the world
I want to grow old with you
Our last night shall be like the cream on the milk
If you are sad, remember there is one person in the world who loves you
You are good woman, woman for family
I am different:
I will never ask you for money
I am with you because I love you - all the other guys have women who buy them cars, houses, businesses, give them money or marry them for visas. I don't have any of those things. I have a bad life
I am with you because I want to be with you
I am different, I never ask anyone for anything
Trust me, I am different. I don't joke, I am serious
Stop thinking so much. You think too much, have I given you any reason not to trust me Money:
My grandmother is ill she needs an operation but it is very expensive
My mother is sick
I will I have to go to the army unless I can pay 5000 dinars to get out of it
I'm in the army and I need 20000 dinars to buy me out!
My son/daughter/brother/sister is getting married and I'm working round the clock to pay for it!
It is winter now I new a new thick coat.
I need some clothes for the winter as I do not have any
I haven't eaten all day (please send money lest I starve to death...!)
I need to buy a cow, the last one died and it's really important for our future it costs 800 dinars!
I need 10000 for my divorce before i can marry you
Send me 500 EUR/UKP/USD to rent an apartment for the week you are coming out to visit me
We only need 15000 dinars to finish the house
I love my family but they are poor and I need to help them
But I am not ok because I want to buy a Macintosh to my older brother and they are too expensive... but I don't want your money!
My telephone was stolen
My telephone fell into the water and is now broken
I need a pair of sportshoes (Nike, Adidas)
We are 4 children and my father is working too much already
We don't have the money to buy a sheep for the holiday
I cannot pay the rent for my shop, can you help?
I was robbed on my way home and they stole me all the money you gave me and my telephone
Personal Excuses:
Why you like to make me angry?
What have I done, why don't you trust me, I could have anyone, but you are the only one in my heart
I have never lied to you. It was the first and only time.
My love, forgive me for talk loud to you but you make me crazy and angry
If I hit you again I will cut off my hand, but you make me do it!
I am a good man
I have changed, I am not anymore like I was before
Poverty / Depression:
I am poor
Can’t find job
There are no jobs
I am so sad that I can not find a job
I hate this job
I have problems
I am not ok
I kill myself
I will have to work until I drop dead

Swearing:
I swear ...
My God says ...
By the eyes / head of my mother Leaving the country:
I love my country (but you can’t have a good life here)
I love my country so so much
I am happy in Tunisia, I don't ever want to leave my country.
OK, I will leave my country if it will make you happy
I tell my mother and she cries but it is ok she wants me to be happy
Family:
I already told my family about you and they are so happy for me
My family is so excited to meet you
I love my family so so much
Excuses for telephone switched off:
The battery in my mobile needed charging - that's why my phone was off
I lost my watch so I didnt know the time
I've been sleeping
I've been very sick with a cold (so I haven't been able to answer your calls)
I ran out of credit so I couldnt call you for one month
Excuses for others
numbers / calls / messages:
My friend used my phone the texts are for him!
My friend sent them when he was drunk
My friend used my mobile to text / speak to his Russian girlfriend
It was not another woman just Tunisiana / Telecom asking questions about the service
Various:
Don't make sex to anyone there. Wait for me. I am hot. I am crazy in bed
The whole of tunisia is a big brothel
Normally, I tell the women how much I want from them before I spend a night with them. I can earn hundreds of Dinars each night
In my job I could have had many young and very beautyful women (to older or not pretty women)
I feel shy because I am man and you are woman
I want to marry woman, not
girl (to older women)
I know there are good and bad people everywhere. Me, myself, sometimes I'm good, sometimes I am even better.
Don't listen to bad things baby. Dont go on internet.
And they certainly know exactly why they do not want that... :)

By the way ... a lot of extraordinary greasy and longing love texts, preferably in french or english, can be found in the telephones of many tunisian men and women.

someone must have worked very hard to copy them from one of the many collections in the Web (the percentage of contributors from normally arabic speaking countries is especially high with such collections)...
If you received or heard other interesting phrases, and if you'd like to add them to this collection, please do send them to us by email! :)
Tunisia-Love Overview
Precisely!!! :ben:
Well through the years if travelling I see more elderly woman who goes for the young men which it's mucho .... Can't find the word it really fits ...what you call in Europe a cougar ...she wants to profit in a good sex and he wants the pocket....fair . It gives no sense at all a 50 years old cow with 20 year old guy ? He could be her grandson... It's bad when it happens to a young girl who really thought that she is with the right fella until she face the unexpected ... Otherwise it's fair for a rat to milk a elderly cow .....

R

Rat slasher

He give one and playing for more , one of the tactics the rat use ....

Heidi

Inactive
Well through the years if travelling I see more elderly woman who goes for the young men which it's mucho .... Can't find the word it really fits ...what you call in Europe a cougar ...she wants to profit in a good sex and he wants the pocket....fair . It gives no sense at all a 50 years old cow with 20 year old guy ? He could be her grandson... It's bad when it happens to a young girl who really thought that she is with the right fella until she face the unexpected ... Otherwise it's fair for a rat to milk a elderly cow .....
:speechless: Some things are better left unsaid, which I generally realize right after I have said them. Today I´m mellow engel0031.gif

Heidi

Inactive
1. Cougar is an american expression
2. A girl wants good sex, but to get it in Tunisia is like finding a needle in a haystack
3. A 50 year old lady is not an old cow
4. It´s not fair for a rat to scam a woman, regardless of age
5. I will not stay calm and you can fuck off :Evil:

R

Rat slasher

1. Cougar is an american expression
2. A girl wants good sex, but to get it in Tunisia is like finding a needle in a haystack
3. A 50 year old lady is not an old cow
... To duck my self is a bit weird to go find a Bush where I get fucked is too hard since your left no corner where you didn't rubb your ass
4. It´s not fair for a rat to scam a woman, regardless of age
5. I will not stay calm and you can fuck off :Evil:

R

Rat slasher

Well about sex there 're two to mention where your muffin is bigger than your mouth
The second and the mostly close to the fact that you 're tooo old and rusty you can't feel it at all ....

Heidi

Inactive
Quote Rat slasher: "... To duck my self is a bit weird to go find a Bush where I get fucked is too hard since your left no corner where you didn't rubb your ass"

Well about sex there 're two to mention where your muffin is bigger than your mouth
The second and the mostly close to the fact that you 're tooo old and rusty you can't feel it at all ....
Well, well, well, this rat got flushed out fast :D

Attachments

R

Rat slasher

flushed[/QU..
You wrong about that ... My life my business my work is totally away from the corners where you were rubbing your ...
If it's about figures I got them .... I travel the world with not a single trouble.... I like your girls whether in Europe USA UK easy to fuck ...no much trouble ....they don't call me big for nothing...I got the 12 inches barrel ...

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Hi i know what you are saying but like you say you do also get the ones where it is a young girl. It is a sliding scale I think . I mean well a rat will ( probably ) find it less repulsive I suppose if he is milking a younger more attractive woman especially if she has money . But I do believe they work on any hole is a goal . If they get a good catch they may not bother with the ones that are older less attractive etc as much but they will still try something. Also I believe the man instigates the contact a lot of this not so much the woman . You see /hear so many on here saying the guy approached them and then they say things like well I'm 10, 15 , 20 years older stuff like that - but he says it doenst matter to him and so on and so on. The quotes listed abouve are typical but these guys are really evolving in bezness. Not always these things said - the more genuine he sounds the more successful he will be. Yes some use these quotes but others don't they do it their own way . The usual red flags are asking for money ( doesn't always happen especially in the long game visa / proceeds from divorce etc ). In a way marrying anyone wh needs a visa can be dodgy . The age factor is another red flag as well. But now you have guys marrying young girls for visa , toying with older ladies for the money so that in the end he gets the money and the visa for his tunsian virgin wife , house and possibly work abroad to get better money as well for both of them. They are like a virus they us eup everything in their way to survive just like a virus spreads though the body destroying everything in its path so that it will survive and replicate .Most of us on here will know this anyway its been said a thousand times in a thousand ways but if it helps someone then I'm glad.

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
What about the size of the Tunisian virgins wife "muffin" after several kids?? Are they magic vaginas that ping back into virgin size straight after . lol
Truth is that the "Tunisian virgine "muffin" is big and wide like an old glove just after first child. In Tunisia it is not normal to make a clean cut before the child come out to provide damages and then to fix the "muffin" back to normal after giving birth. In Tunisia the muffin is ready for next delivery next year. Open and wide like a old sock

R

Rat slasher

What about the size of the Tunisian virgins wife "muffin" after several kids?? Are they magic vaginas that ping back into virgin size straight after . lol
they fuck you and keep The Tunisian woman for a good family life ....don't be offended it's just the truth...

R

Rat slasher

Hi i know what you are saying but like you say you do also get the ones where it is a young girl. It is a sliding scale I think . I mean well a rat will ( probably ) find it less repulsive I suppose if he is milking a younger more attractive woman especially if she has money . But I do believe they work on any hole is a goal . If they get a good catch they may not bother with the ones that are older less attractive etc as much but they will still try something. Also I believe the man instigates the contact a lot of this not so much the woman . You see /hear so many on here saying the guy approached them and then they say things like well I'm 10, 15 , 20 years older stuff like that - but he says it doenst matter to him and so on and so on. The quotes listed abouve are typical but these guys are really evolving in bezness. Not always these things said - the more genuine he sounds the more successful he will be. Yes some use these quotes but others don't they do it their own way . The usual red flags are asking for money ( doesn't always happen especially in the long game visa / proceeds from divorce etc ). In a way marrying anyone wh needs a visa can be dodgy . The age factor is another red flag as well. But now you have guys marrying young girls for visa , toying with older ladies for the money so that in the end he gets the money and the visa for his tunsian virgin wife , house and possibly work abroad to get better money as well for both of them. They are like a virus they us eup everything in their way to survive just like a virus spreads though the body destroying everything in its path so that it will survive and replicate .Most of us on here will know this anyway its been said a thousand times in a thousand ways but if it helps someone then I'm glad.
I totally agree with you...and I know there 're more victim that we don't know about them but there 're many women who goes for these rats paying them money bills ....house cars whatever I seen it my self a old cranky rusty woman goes hand to hand with a young guy ... Both they know it's fake both they know the game.... I exploded on her how scavenger she can be ...but both 're happy with it ....so it becomes as disease every sucker wants a easy catch ....

R

Rat slasher

Btw when I used milky cow it's for her floody lazy boobs ( elderly woman) and it meant the cougar not all the women...it's really disgusting to see her acting as young girl