Welcome to TLR

Common Rat Quotes

M

Mango Chutney

Truth is that the "Tunisian virgine "muffin" is big and wide like an old glove just after first child. In Tunisia it is not normal to make a clean cut before the child come out to provide damages and then to fix the "muffin" back to normal after giving birth. In Tunisia the muffin is ready for next delivery next year. Open and wide like a old sock
Hahahaha!!! I can't stop laughing :D:D:D

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Truth is that the "Tunisian virgine "muffin" is big and wide like an old glove just after first child. In Tunisia it is not normal to make a clean cut before the child come out to provide damages and then to fix the "muffin" back to normal after giving birth. In Tunisia the muffin is ready for next delivery next year. Open and wide like a old sock
Wow I didn't realise that's what the cut was for -:eek: ive never had kids so not much idea really but I did wonder about it when ive heard this. I cant have them anyway but if I had done id have a caesarean - anything else seem a bit cruel really.In all seriousness I'm not sure which I agree with the cutting or leaving it like that so its better for next time both seem cruel but I guess that's nature.

M

Mango Chutney

Wow I didn't realise that's what the cut was for -:eek: ive never had kids so not much idea really but I did wonder about it when ive heard this. I cant have them anyway but if I had done id have a caesarean - anything else seem a bit cruel really.In all seriousness I'm not sure which I agree with the cutting or leaving it like that so its better for next time both seem cruel but I guess that's nature.
Now I've never done childbirth, but I've read a lot! The cutting seems a kindness, it aids a head coming out of a small area. If you aren't cut, you risk tearing, which is dangerous, probably unbelievably painful and wouldn't leave you with a nice, neat result. With regards to c-sections, they are not the easy alternative everyone believes, they hurt like hell for months afterwards, while you're trying to recover, you're breastfeeding, sleep deprived, pushing a double buggy on the school run, cleaning the house, cooking etc. The first was ok, I slept when my baby slept and healed, after that....nightmare! Infections, pain etc....I'd rather have shifted mine the other way! My biggest baby was 6lb 10oz, my smallest just 5lb....they should have just fallen out really :D I thought I was dreaming with my first....when I heard the surgeon ask for the staple gun....t'was not a dream! :D

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Now I've never done childbirth, but I've read a lot! The cutting seems a kindness, it aids a head coming out of a small area. If you aren't cut, you risk tearing, which is dangerous, probably unbelievably painful and wouldn't leave you with a nice, neat result. With regards to c-sections, they are not the easy alternative everyone believes, they hurt like hell for months afterwards, while you're trying to recover, you're breastfeeding, sleep deprived, pushing a double buggy on the school run, cleaning the house, cooking etc. The first was ok, I slept when my baby slept and healed, after that....nightmare! Infections, pain etc....I'd rather have shifted mine the other way! My biggest baby was 6lb 10oz, my smallest just 5lb....they should have just fallen out really :D I thought I was dreaming with my first....when I heard the surgeon ask for the staple gun....t'was not a dream! :D
Yeah ive heard there are positives and negatives with both ways . But thanks for the info . I'm still interested in biology and medicine stuff - I should have been a doctor I'm so into it !!