Common Rat Quotes

Milly Yarde

~ Admins please let me know if I need to remove this post ~
Hello, thank you for accepting me into your group! I hope you are all well. You might remember a few years ago, the UK broadcaster, Channel 5, released a hit series about marriage immigration fraud, called Holiday Love Rats Exposed. The series explored this little-known area and brought these scams, and the terrible impact on sometimes vulnerable men and women, to public attention. The contributors involved thanked us for giving their cases traction. You may have come across an organisation called Immigration Marriage Fraud UK (immigrationmarriagefrauduk.co.uk); we’re working with founder Dee and contributor Kim to make a further documentary.

We’re keen to hear from people who’ve been affected by marriage fraud. Ideally, this would be someone who went on holiday and met someone, perhaps married them, brought them home to the UK or America (or planned to do so), only to find that their partner was sadly only with them for a visa, money etc.. Does this ring any bells for you?

You could be based in the UK or further afield.

We do of course understand that discussing these matters is highly sensitive but I can assure you that any initial conversations will remain confidential and be for research purposes only. If you then feel comfortable taking it further, we can discuss it

Nine Lives Media, the independent television company making this documentary, has won two Baftas, an International Emmy plus RTS awards and prides itself on working with contributors on sensitive issues.

If you think you fit the bill, please feel free to message me for a call back, call me on 0044 (0)161 832 2007 or email me on [email protected]. Our turnaround time is quite tight, and we’ll need to identify potential contributors swiftly, so if you'd like to take part, send me a message.

Many thanks!

Liona

Rat Expert
~ Admins please let me know if I need to remove this post ~
Hello, thank you for accepting me into your group! I hope you are all well. You might remember a few years ago, the UK broadcaster, Channel 5, released a hit series about marriage immigration fraud, called Holiday Love Rats Exposed. The series explored this little-known area and brought these scams, and the terrible impact on sometimes vulnerable men and women, to public attention. The contributors involved thanked us for giving their cases traction. You may have come across an organisation called Immigration Marriage Fraud UK (immigrationmarriagefrauduk.co.uk); we’re working with founder Dee and contributor Kim to make a further documentary.

We’re keen to hear from people who’ve been affected by marriage fraud. Ideally, this would be someone who went on holiday and met someone, perhaps married them, brought them home to the UK or America (or planned to do so), only to find that their partner was sadly only with them for a visa, money etc.. Does this ring any bells for you?

You could be based in the UK or further afield.

We do of course understand that discussing these matters is highly sensitive but I can assure you that any initial conversations will remain confidential and be for research purposes only. If you then feel comfortable taking it further, we can discuss it

Nine Lives Media, the independent television company making this documentary, has won two Baftas, an International Emmy plus RTS awards and prides itself on working with contributors on sensitive issues.

If you think you fit the bill, please feel free to message me for a call back, call me on 0044 (0)161 832 2007 or email me on [email protected]. Our turnaround time is quite tight, and we’ll need to identify potential contributors swiftly, so if you'd like to take part, send me a message.

Many thanks!

Hi @Milly Yarde . It's nice you found the time to post here. But there is no need to post the same text everywhere. It looks like a spam so much and annoys the folk. One post in the one thread is quite enough. If there is someone who "fits the bill" he/she would connect you for sure.

Milly Yarde

Hi @Milly Yarde . It's nice you found the time to post here. But there is no need to post the same text everywhere. It looks like a spam so much and annoys the folk. One post in the one thread is quite enough. If there is someone who "fits the bill" he/she would connect you for sure.
Hi Liona - thanks for letting me know! I'm new to this so I didn't realise I had posted it twice, oops! I will have a look through and try to delete, thank you for letting me know :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
1. When discussing the future:
It is better we build a house here we can also open some small business, say a cafe. In Europe the situation is difficult now, so if you and I save some money we can invest here. You can tell ur mother to sell her flat and she can move here with u and we live here happily .Here we have the sun and sea and life is not expensive.When I have a business u can stay at home and I will be working for all of us. ( How beautiful!!!!)
Yes, exactly this! From the first word to the last. So easy they tell you to sell your house and to open a business there and stay home while they act like pimps. Lol life is not expensive, with very little we can manage, oh but we need a car a good one to go out with all family.

Laura2014

Staff member
Yes, exactly this! From the first word to the last. So easy they tell you to sell your house and to open a business there and stay home while they act like pimps. Lol life is not expensive, with very little we can manage, oh but we need a car a good one to go out with all family.
This post makes me chuckle.... I had almost the very same, but I should buy “us” a nice coffee house. Not much my love maybe you can find good business for say.. £200,000.

And you can come Tunisia maybe one week every month my love.

And we need car my love, so I can find you at the airport!

Yep in your wildest dreams....

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This post makes me chuckle.... I had almost the very same, but I should buy “us” a nice coffee house. Not much my love maybe you can find good business for say.. £200,000.

And you can come Tunisia maybe one week every month my love.

And we need car my love, so I can find you at the airport!

Yep in your wildest dreams....
Awww modest hearts are the best :D

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Lol i errased conversations sadly. But got sone good screen shots. I see them si different noe. I can see all the manipulatiin on them
He thinks it's normal to fight so much in the first month? The first month in ANY relationship is usually all hearts and flowers....he has a strange understanding of relationships!
The problem here is actually cultural. They do not marry for love (only a handful), marriage is basically a business deal....with the hope love will come later, but mostly....love doesn't arrive, hence Tunisia having the highest divorce rate in the Arab world.....and with attitudes like his....I can see why!!!!

Anika

He thinks it's normal to fight so much in the first month? The first month in ANY relationship is usually all hearts and flowers....he has a strange understanding of relationships!
The problem here is actually cultural. They do not marry for love (only a handful), marriage is basically a business deal....with the hope love will come later, but mostly....love doesn't arrive, hence Tunisia having the highest divorce rate in the Arab world.....and with attitudes like his....I can see why!!!!
This is what started to give me red flags. I kwon every agresive roller coaster starts with this small passive agtessive mind manipulating

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ofcourse they want blind trust because later they will ask for a coffee shop and a house. If you are lucky and the rat is humble he will only ask for a car :rolleyes: plus you have to trust he adds hundreds of foreign women for no reason, just to let you know he has lots of potentials but trust you are the one. The lucky chosen one.:D

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Ofcourse they want blind trust because later they will ask for a coffee shop and a house. If you are lucky and the rat is humble he will only ask for a car :rolleyes: plus you have to trust he adds hundreds of foreign women for no reason, just to let you know he has lots of potentials but trust you are the one. The lucky chosen one.:D
I guess I was a lucky one....mine didn't ask for a coffee shop, a house...or even a car :p
Oh, but hang on, he went one better.....he asked me to get him another woman!!!!! :D:D:D

* And a fighting dog :eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I guess I was a lucky one....mine didn't ask for a coffee shop, a house...or even a car :p
Oh, but hang on, he went one better.....he asked me to get him another woman!!!!! :D:D:D

* And a fighting dog :eek:
Can’t imagine of any other man than a Tunisian rat to ask you to get him other woman, “one no other would want” that’s a full world appart mentality. Total lack of respect but also total confident he had you dominated, he could ask you something like that wearing his silly flip flops... hope a lightning strikes him