Common Rat Quotes

Tigerpants

Are there any plans to address the all of the issues on the site with many members telling often that they are unable to open attachments @Etoyoc. It is so frustrating to read a long thread then be unable to open images and text evidence, please can you advise?
I dont know what else to do, I keep flagging this!

Etoyoc

Junior Rat Expert
I have no idea what is wrong with the pictures, might be the size or the proportions or the scaling program that is used by the forum. Seems Ben cannot find the problem either.

Tigerpants

I have no idea what is wrong with the pictures, might be the size or the proportions or the scaling program that is used by the forum. Seems Ben cannot find the problem either.
Nothing opens, I will screen shot an example for you of what happens when i click on an attachment, I think @Croydon girl has the issue too and its definitely not MAC based its site based

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
Ive noticed recently that online rats are claiming they are well off and their families are quite rich ,,,Seems they can only get away with this excuse ,if your not there to see otherwise,,Many new members have been told this ,so they dont think they will scam you for money,,Another way to make you trust them ...Firstly ,they would not have to fish on the internet for prey ,if they were rich , also they would have the pick of any Tunisian woman .This should also now be a common rat quote ,,,

simple

Ratslayer
Also rats dont simply want a bit on the side [affairs] with western women ,If they are married ,have tunisian gf ,fiances..They want the benifits ,money ,visa ,just this nothing else ..Not for sex ,friendship or comanionship .They want none of this from westerners..They would not engage with us otherwise..Dont for one minute believe they can respect or love us ,because we are the complete opposit to everything they regade as wife material ,or how women should behave .Dont be fooled into thinking youve found a good one ,or he will change ,or life hasnt given him a chance or oppotunity to be good..They will suck you dry and leave you ,wether you are young ,old ,tall ,short ,fat ,slim .They dont care, to them we are just a means to an end .I"ll use the uk coronavirus system ..Stay Alert ,Protect The Vulnerable ,Save Lives ....

Jennaf

The moment he told you he steals motorbikes was a clue that he is a thief and will steal your money but you willing sent him because of his sad story. The sooner you get out the easier it is otherwise you will begin to feel like his ATM...they withdraw but never deposit money!
I wonder if the rat i was talking to stole motor bikes, cause he didnt talk to me for like a day then said he was in hospital left phone with friend got into motorcycle accident then sent me a pic of his leg and how he needed some vicodin.

Jennaf

Let me add a few phrases:

There is no life after you
There is no love after you
I am educated
Good morning, I dreamed of you last night :)rolleyes:,( I cant even remember half my dreams. How he remember so many dreams, lol)
Trust me
I'm no rat, I'm educated
I dont need to be a rat, I have money
I dont want kids (biggest lie)
I am not like those other muslims
You are my life
Love you my soul (what a weirdo)
I never applied for a visa
My family is educated
I love my country (good, I'll let the embassy know when you apply for a visa :rolleyes:)
I will wait for you forever
You are always on my mind
I miss you
My phone needs a charge
I dont have 4G (entire country has 4g)
Babe take eat and get back
I go to store and come back
You're my wife
I'm you husband
Let's make love
My family loves you
Ask my mum
My fear is losing you (no, your fear is losing the visa)
I am not a rat (had to add this again)

:p
Mine said he dont want visa, italy is a million times better then the usa.

Jennaf

Btw when I used milky cow it's for her floody lazy boobs ( elderly woman) and it meant the cougar not all the women...it's really disgusting to see her acting as young girl
So the guy i wad talking to in italy, you mean to tell me hes in italy away from his wife amd kids “working” as in trying to get visa and money to send back? Why dont he just do those things from tunisia why italy? This is insane how they waste or have that much time on there hands to play all these girls? I guess i just cant wrap my head around the pathetic way to live such a lie of a life.

JGG

Mine said he dont want visa, italy is a million times better then the usa.
......there are a lot of illegal Tunisians going by boat to Italy.....infact yesterday a boat load of migrants from Tunisia capsized and many lost their lives. I read these news articles from Tunisia and even though the rat I was in a relationship with broke my heart and I will never trust a Tunisian again, I feel pity for people who have to resort to such desperate measures to escape their country. My rat often told me he hated Tunisian women and hated Tunisia. Please ladies who are new comers here.....don’t be that escape "boat" for these men.♡

Jennaf

The first and well last time I send money to him was because he told me that had a fight with his father ,left home ,didn’t have money and had To go to a relative’sdeath,,,his grandfather I think...
of course all this time he was complaining that he was homeless
Can’t get a job bla bla bla
He even told me that he steals motorbikes -it’s the only job he could find
I send him about 100 euros (shame on him if he used his relative)
Couple of days asked for money again
Told him that I don’t have and that I am not a bank and started to change after that...
Of course I understood that something wasn’t right...
Had a feeling...
Thank God left soon
Woke up soon
Girls be careful
Dont trust big words
Of course not all of them are like this
Been there and meet wonderful people
Just be careful
Dude never asked me for a penny i even offered just so we could cut the bs games and get to the point. I said now or never and he said fuck you and your money dont want nothing from you. I do believe he may do what he does but really dont think that was his intentions with me. I mean i guess ppl do what they got to do for money and who am i to judge.

Reactions: JGG

March

I wonder if the rat i was talking to stole motor bikes, cause he didnt talk to me for like a day then said he was in hospital left phone with friend got into motorcycle accident then sent me a pic of his leg and how he needed some vicodin.
my ex rat also had an accident with a motorcycle hit his leg and his phone

Jennaf

Dude never asked me for a penny i even offered just so we could cut the bs games and get to the point. I said now or never and he said fuck you and your money dont want nothing from you. I do believe he may do what he does but really dont think that was his intentions with me. I mean i guess ppl do what they got to do for money and who am i to judge.
Are you talking about the same guy as me?

Bubbly

But he did say im modern prostitue and he has class in his women. Hes not a garbadge man he dont pick up Trash! Haha lol.
That’s why he refused your money. As he is very proud he doesn’t want you to throw it to his face like he is a beggar.
He wants you to give it kindly because you feel sorry and helpless, that would keep the money flowing for him if he manages to control you and your good heart.

Livia

yes...thank you and bye.....every time l disagreed ...lol...but surely writing again in 3 minutes hahaha
omg! yes the rat my friend recently met online used this few times whenever he disagreed with her...it was a "i appreciate ur time, bye".. or "thanks for talking, good night"..then leaving & not even reading what she wrote after! yes so manipulative omg their level of audacity..