Common Rat Quotes

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Caramel, May 14, 2010.

1. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Hi i know what you are saying but like you say you do also get the ones where it is a young girl. It is a sliding scale I think . I mean well a rat will ( probably ) find it less repulsive I suppose if he is milking a younger more attractive woman especially if she has money . But I do believe they work on any hole is a goal . If they get a good catch they may not bother with the ones that are older less attractive etc as much but they will still try something. Also I believe the man instigates the contact a lot of this not so much the woman . You see /hear so many on here saying the guy approached them and then they say things like well I'm 10, 15 , 20 years older stuff like that - but he says it doenst matter to him and so on and so on. The quotes listed abouve are typical but these guys are really evolving in bezness. Not always these things said - the more genuine he sounds the more successful he will be. Yes some use these quotes but others don't they do it their own way . The usual red flags are asking for money ( doesn't always happen especially in the long game visa / proceeds from divorce etc ). In a way marrying anyone wh needs a visa can be dodgy . The age factor is another red flag as well. But now you have guys marrying young girls for visa , toying with older ladies for the money so that in the end he gets the money and the visa for his tunsian virgin wife , house and possibly work abroad to get better money as well for both of them. They are like a virus they us eup everything in their way to survive just like a virus spreads though the body destroying everything in its path so that it will survive and replicate .Most of us on here will know this anyway its been said a thousand times in a thousand ways but if it helps someone then I'm glad.

magic and Rat slasher like this.
  2. see clearly

What about the size of the Tunisian virgins wife "muffin" after several kids?? Are they magic vaginas that ping back into virgin size straight after . lol

Mango Chutney likes this.
  3. see clearly

I suppose they can always fuck the wife up the arse pahahahahahahhhhhhhhhh

magic likes this.
  4. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Truth is that the "Tunisian virgine "muffin" is big and wide like an old glove just after first child. In Tunisia it is not normal to make a clean cut before the child come out to provide damages and then to fix the "muffin" back to normal after giving birth. In Tunisia the muffin is ready for next delivery next year. Open and wide like a old sock

magic, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. Rat slasher

Rat slasher New Member

they fuck you and keep The Tunisian woman for a good family life ....don't be offended it's just the truth...

6. Rat slasher

Rat slasher New Member

I totally agree with you...and I know there 're more victim that we don't know about them but there 're many women who goes for these rats paying them money bills ....house cars whatever I seen it my self a old cranky rusty woman goes hand to hand with a young guy ... Both they know it's fake both they know the game.... I exploded on her how scavenger she can be ...but both 're happy with it ....so it becomes as disease every sucker wants a easy catch ....

7. Rat slasher

Rat slasher New Member

Btw when I used milky cow it's for her floody lazy boobs ( elderly woman) and it meant the cougar not all the women...it's really disgusting to see her acting as young girl

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi, girls, I got a great recipe for the leftover xmas cookies :)

Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I would like to second every word of this post!!

Heidi likes this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Is it a microwave jobbie?? If yes, I'm gonna have a go! Got a gorgeous Oreo cheesecake in the fridge....shop bought, so safe for consumption :p

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The crust goes into the oven for 15 minutes. You are a big girl, you can do it :D
    You should see my left arm - I got 4 burn marks from the fight 24.gif

12. Mango Chutney

Four c-sections here, I'm almost a virgin.....not many virgins in Tunisia! More satisfaction to be had with the cheesecake than the small, limp, inadequate offerings of a Tunie rat :)

Heidi likes this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Hahahaha!!! I can't stop laughing :D:D:D

Liona and Tiger like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

I value my hair!! I'll have mine without a crust :p

Heidi likes this.
  15. see clearly

I have to laugh at this random recipe inserted in this thread. Intentional or otherwise its hilarious:D:D:D

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  16. see clearly

Id rather be fucked than be a breeder - do Tunisian woman think they are loved or is it just to have the children ?- just wondered

17. see clearly

Hell yeah !!!

18. see clearly

Get some oven gloves Heidi !! I have the same problem but I never seem to buy any - tea towel just don't cut it really :)

Heidi likes this.
  19. see clearly

Wow I didn't realise that's what the cut was for -:eek: ive never had kids so not much idea really but I did wonder about it when ive heard this. I cant have them anyway but if I had done id have a caesarean - anything else seem a bit cruel really.In all seriousness I'm not sure which I agree with the cutting or leaving it like that so its better for next time both seem cruel but I guess that's nature.

20. Mango Chutney

Now I've never done childbirth, but I've read a lot! The cutting seems a kindness, it aids a head coming out of a small area. If you aren't cut, you risk tearing, which is dangerous, probably unbelievably painful and wouldn't leave you with a nice, neat result. With regards to c-sections, they are not the easy alternative everyone believes, they hurt like hell for months afterwards, while you're trying to recover, you're breastfeeding, sleep deprived, pushing a double buggy on the school run, cleaning the house, cooking etc. The first was ok, I slept when my baby slept and healed, after that....nightmare! Infections, pain etc....I'd rather have shifted mine the other way! My biggest baby was 6lb 10oz, my smallest just 5lb....they should have just fallen out really :D I thought I was dreaming with my first....when I heard the surgeon ask for the staple gun....t'was not a dream! :D

Liona and Tiger like this.
  21. see clearly

Yeah ive heard there are positives and negatives with both ways . But thanks for the info . I'm still interested in biology and medicine stuff - I should have been a doctor I'm so into it !!

22. Rat slasher

Rat slasher New Member

Even after kids she still tight , not that lazy skin you got .... If your European boy is good enough for you why you 've to go down a d suck a rat dick?

23. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

@Heidi, some more recipe, will you please?

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Are there oven gloves that go to the elbow :confused:

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I think I´ll have a schnapps now ;)

Unbenannt.JPGmler.JPG

Liona likes this.