Common Rat Quotes

“Your thinking is different.”

”Don’t listen to them.” (family, friends, online forums, basically anyone else that could suss them out)

“Your mind is broken.”

“You don’t care about me. X Y Z bought a villa for her habibi.”

“I have no money for myself.”

“I don’t care what my family thinks.” (HA, good one)

“If I only wanted sex I would wear a condom.”

“I don’t like (Egy, Tuni) women.” (cause they’re unaffordable LOL)

JGG

Major Ratslayer

”Don’t listen to them.” (family, friends, online forums, basically anyone else that could suss them out)

“Your mind is broken.”

Sounds soooo familiar.....I swear they all study from the same handbook!

simple

Major Ratslayer
"Bought a villa for her habibi" Hahahahah,,,You gotta laugh at their stupidity .How do they think they compare with real gigolos ,,Gigolos are handsome ,romantic and you get your moneys worth from them..Rats look like tramps that sit outside the off license ,with a bottle of booze in a brown paper bag ,,There just prostitutes ,who sell themselves for a pair of trainers and a bottle of aftershave ...

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Copied and pasted from extreme pro rat bible -
Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
Your heart is full of love and affection.
Your hands are always caring.
I am lucky to have you as my wife.
You are a special gift from the heavens.
Your smile warms my heart and your presence makes me whole.
I love you, today and forever.
If I know what love is, it's because of you.

Mouais

Copied and pasted from extreme pro rat bible -
Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
Your heart is full of love and affection.
Your hands are always caring.
I am lucky to have you as my wife.
You are a special gift from the heavens.
Your smile warms my heart and your presence makes me whole.
I love you, today and forever.
If I know what love is, it's because of you.
Is there a puke emoji ? :sick:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I have heard all these quotes to. I was stingy because his friend woman bought him a car, I didn't . Don't talk to nobody they do sabotage abd are jeaulous . Don't accept friend requests from his friends. Sending him 100 selfies to proof where I was. He wanted to build a house for us he even contacted a builder and told me how much it would cost

simple

Major Ratslayer
I have heard all these quotes to. I was stingy because his friend woman bought him a car, I didn't . Don't talk to nobody they do sabotage abd are jeaulous . Don't accept friend requests from his friends. Sending him 100 selfies to proof where I was. He wanted to build a house for us he even contacted a builder and told me how much it would cost
Build a house for his future Tunisian bride ,with your money ,he means ,,,,What a dickhead ,,,

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Build a house for his future Tunisian bride ,with your money ,he means ,,,,What a dickhead ,,,
After reading here for a long time all the things he told me ( and his sisters) it all made perfect sence to me. Questioned him about it but ohhh no not him he was honest with me and they all loved me. He must have thought to hit the jackpot. In the 3 years I blokked and unblocked him many times. Now it finally stopped I hope he leaves me alone.

Storm

Ratslayer
After reading here for a long time all the things he told me ( and his sisters) it all made perfect sence to me. Questioned him about it but ohhh no not him he was honest with me and they all loved me. He must have thought to hit the jackpot. In the 3 years I blokked and unblocked him many times. Now it finally stopped I hope he leaves me alone.
Good that you got away from all that, couldn't have been easy.
They don't give up that easily though, he'll try to find ways to win you back.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Maybe not today....maybe not tomorrow but eventually as you peel back the layers of these Tunisians men, they starts to smell and as you get to the core you realize that they are rotten...rotten and ugly to the core♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Its a horible thing when you realise just how much you could have lost >They want you to make all their dreams come true ,by using you, extorting money and all the while making you believe its for your future ..They deserve to rot in hell and quite frankly they deserve to end up with a Tunisian wife ,she will keep making demands ,will never love him and bear him kids that he cant afford to look after ..He needs a house and money ,before any Tunisian father will allow him to marry his daughter .That is their end goal and if it means becomming a prostitute ,then he dosnt care and neither does the Tunisian father or the Tunisian bride to be care either ,,,The whole system is rotten to the core ..

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Good that you got away from all that, couldn't have been easy.
They don't give up that easily though, he'll try to find ways to win you back.
Yes he does try to come back. Up to now he created 6 Facebook profiles and 6 instagram accounts. His sisters and some of his friends try to reach me in messenger but I blok and delete I had enough of the verbal abuse. Everything I read in the rat quotes heard them all to. The crying, killing himself and I am a crazy woman.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Its a horible thing when you realise just how much you could have lost >They want you to make all their dreams come true ,by using you, extorting money and all the while making you believe its for your future ..They deserve to rot in hell and quite frankly they deserve to end up with a Tunisian wife ,she will keep making demands ,will never love him and bear him kids that he cant afford to look after ..He needs a house and money ,before any Tunisian father will allow him to marry his daughter .That is their end goal and if it means becomming a prostitute ,then he dosnt care and neither does the Tunisian father or the Tunisian bride to be care either ,,,The whole system is rotten to the core ..
He blackmailed me with private fotos. Sending them to my family. In the 3 years I lost enough money to him. The blackmailing was for me the end of it. Send him 100 euros the last time when the blackmailing started last year. The next day he was texting to me how happy he was and loved me. Just felled trapped in this relation I wanted out and told him. No way I was sending him more money after this. Now I just feel ashamed and so stupid to believe all his lies. They really are so convincing

Jennaf

Senior Rat Expert
What a bunch of losers! They need to get a life and take care of there wifes/ kids instead of being online all day trying to get visa or whatever it is. Scum and thats right karma is a bitch. Let God punish them all. Its only a matter of time.

Storm

Ratslayer
Yes he does try to come back. Up to now he created 6 Facebook profiles and 6 instagram accounts. His sisters and some of his friends try to reach me in messenger but I blok and delete I had enough of the verbal abuse. Everything I read in the rat quotes heard them all to. The crying, killing himself and I am a crazy woman.
Oh yes the 100 accounts and same old same old family and friends tactics. They can never just be done cause their goal hasn't been reached.
They are the most irritating specimens known to man.
At least you know what to expect and can handle it accordingly

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
What a bunch of losers! They need to get a life and take care of there wifes/ kids instead of being online all day trying to get visa or whatever it is. Scum and thats right karma is a bitch. Let God punish them all. Its only a matter of time.
Yes he wanted a visa. We tried a visitor visa in the summer of 2018 but it failed ( I feel very lucky now) we had a huge fight over it because it was all my fault he told me. He didn't talk to me in 3 weeks. Then he wanted to build a house there which I did not wanted to do for I was reading here it can never be my house. The endless fights we had over different things wears you down. Mentally and physically.

Storm

Ratslayer
He blackmailed me with private fotos. Sending them to my family. In the 3 years I lost enough money to him. The blackmailing was for me the end of it. Send him 100 euros the last time when the blackmailing started last year. The next day he was texting to me how happy he was and loved me. Just felled trapped in this relation I wanted out and told him. No way I was sending him more money after this. Now I just feel ashamed and so stupid to believe all his lies. They really are so convincing
I know how you feel, we all do. The important thing is that you got out of it and that he will not receive anymore money from you.
Masters of manipulation they are. They know what they are doing ( not to give them praise or anything) and use these blackmailing methods for control. Don't let him intimidate you.

simple

Major Ratslayer
The humiliation is the hardest to take...At least you are at the stage to feel humiliated ,many dont get to this stage for years,,,its always what if and maybe if i sent the money ,everything will be ok...This is premeditated fraud and in any other country he would be put in jail.He approached you with criminal intent and tried to scam everything out of you ,,Dont feel stupid ,you have been cleverer then a lot of us ,you saw through him and got yourself away ...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I know how you feel, we all do. The important thing is that you got out of it and that he will not receive anymore money from you.
Masters of manipulation they are. They know what they are doing ( not to give them praise or anything) and use these blackmailing methods for control. Don't let him intimidate you.
I told him after the blackmailing. He is illegal in France now. He asked me if I had all his info and I told him yes I have and he should remember he was in europ now and that he can go to jail for blackmailing me. Ohhh they all was very quik to text me he didn't mean it that way and it was a mistake. Yeah right I am old but not stupid no more. I learned here in the forum some tunisian words and texted these to him. He was surprised and I was sabotage him.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
How can they have the nerve of mentioning God when all what they do is in opposition of what God expects and of what religion dictates, any religion. They have no morals but they lecture you about how God wants us to act. The hypocrisy is astounding.
It’s all about turning tables around, everything is our fault and we are the evil ones. Manipulation at its best.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It’s all about turning tables around, everything is our fault and we are the evil ones. Manipulation at its best.
Now I can see more clearly but when in the middle of all this it did my head burst with headaches sometimes. They manipulate you and turn their words around. The sleepless nights... Texting to deep in the night. Go to work the next morning and he sleeps till the middle of the day.

"Bought a villa for her habibi" Hahahahah,,,You gotta laugh at their stupidity .How do they think they compare with real gigolos ,,Gigolos are handsome ,romantic and you get your moneys worth from them..Rats look like tramps that sit outside the off license ,with a bottle of booze in a brown paper bag ,,There just prostitutes ,who sell themselves for a pair of trainers and a bottle of aftershave ...
The villa part is unfortunately true, know of one German woman living in Egypt with habibs and he’s set for life, she’s bought a villa, converted to Islam, moved there, pocket money, the lot. Either the man’s got a golden wang or heaven knows what the appeal is..... she’s surely been brainwashed

hippichic

Rat Expert
Now I can see more clearly but when in the middle of all this it did my head burst with headaches sometimes. They manipulate you and turn their words around. The sleepless nights... Texting to deep in the night. Go to work the next morning and he sleeps till the middle of the day.
i think the late night talks are premeditated...cause youre so tired it makes the manipulation easier for them

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Other Rat Quote : “How old are you? You’re older than me, you are supposed to fix things, you are supposed to solve problems, I am young”
The age gap between us was moderate, five years only. But to him it was an excuse to make me responsible for his needs and lack of interest into building something on his own.
Mindset of a rat is vile.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer

“Your mind is broken.”

"My family loves you. My parents consider you like their own daughter. My mother has fallen in love with you. She loves you." All bullshit. They surely loved my purse yes.