Common Rat Quotes

Milly Yarde

Hi @Milly Yarde . It's nice you found the time to post here. But there is no need to post the same text everywhere. It looks like a spam so much and annoys the folk. One post in the one thread is quite enough. If there is someone who "fits the bill" he/she would connect you for sure.
Hi Liona - thanks for letting me know! I'm new to this so I didn't realise I had posted it twice, oops! I will have a look through and try to delete, thank you for letting me know :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
1. When discussing the future:
It is better we build a house here we can also open some small business, say a cafe. In Europe the situation is difficult now, so if you and I save some money we can invest here. You can tell ur mother to sell her flat and she can move here with u and we live here happily .Here we have the sun and sea and life is not expensive.When I have a business u can stay at home and I will be working for all of us. ( How beautiful!!!!)
Yes, exactly this! From the first word to the last. So easy they tell you to sell your house and to open a business there and stay home while they act like pimps. Lol life is not expensive, with very little we can manage, oh but we need a car a good one to go out with all family.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Yes, exactly this! From the first word to the last. So easy they tell you to sell your house and to open a business there and stay home while they act like pimps. Lol life is not expensive, with very little we can manage, oh but we need a car a good one to go out with all family.
This post makes me chuckle.... I had almost the very same, but I should buy “us” a nice coffee house. Not much my love maybe you can find good business for say.. £200,000.

And you can come Tunisia maybe one week every month my love.

And we need car my love, so I can find you at the airport!

Yep in your wildest dreams....

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This post makes me chuckle.... I had almost the very same, but I should buy “us” a nice coffee house. Not much my love maybe you can find good business for say.. £200,000.

And you can come Tunisia maybe one week every month my love.

And we need car my love, so I can find you at the airport!

Yep in your wildest dreams....
Awww modest hearts are the best :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Lol i errased conversations sadly. But got sone good screen shots. I see them si different noe. I can see all the manipulatiin on them
He thinks it's normal to fight so much in the first month? The first month in ANY relationship is usually all hearts and flowers....he has a strange understanding of relationships!
The problem here is actually cultural. They do not marry for love (only a handful), marriage is basically a business deal....with the hope love will come later, but mostly....love doesn't arrive, hence Tunisia having the highest divorce rate in the Arab world.....and with attitudes like his....I can see why!!!!

Anika

He thinks it's normal to fight so much in the first month? The first month in ANY relationship is usually all hearts and flowers....he has a strange understanding of relationships!
The problem here is actually cultural. They do not marry for love (only a handful), marriage is basically a business deal....with the hope love will come later, but mostly....love doesn't arrive, hence Tunisia having the highest divorce rate in the Arab world.....and with attitudes like his....I can see why!!!!
This is what started to give me red flags. I kwon every agresive roller coaster starts with this small passive agtessive mind manipulating

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ofcourse they want blind trust because later they will ask for a coffee shop and a house. If you are lucky and the rat is humble he will only ask for a car :rolleyes: plus you have to trust he adds hundreds of foreign women for no reason, just to let you know he has lots of potentials but trust you are the one. The lucky chosen one.:D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Ofcourse they want blind trust because later they will ask for a coffee shop and a house. If you are lucky and the rat is humble he will only ask for a car :rolleyes: plus you have to trust he adds hundreds of foreign women for no reason, just to let you know he has lots of potentials but trust you are the one. The lucky chosen one.:D
I guess I was a lucky one....mine didn't ask for a coffee shop, a house...or even a car :p
Oh, but hang on, he went one better.....he asked me to get him another woman!!!!! :D:D:D

* And a fighting dog :eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I guess I was a lucky one....mine didn't ask for a coffee shop, a house...or even a car :p
Oh, but hang on, he went one better.....he asked me to get him another woman!!!!! :D:D:D

* And a fighting dog :eek:
Can’t imagine of any other man than a Tunisian rat to ask you to get him other woman, “one no other would want” that’s a full world appart mentality. Total lack of respect but also total confident he had you dominated, he could ask you something like that wearing his silly flip flops... hope a lightning strikes him

Femme Fatale

Let me add a few phrases:

There is no life after you
There is no love after you
I am educated
Good morning, I dreamed of you last night :)rolleyes:,( I cant even remember half my dreams. How he remember so many dreams, lol)
Trust me
I'm no rat, I'm educated
I dont need to be a rat, I have money
I dont want kids (biggest lie)
I am not like those other muslims
You are my life
Love you my soul (what a weirdo)
I never applied for a visa
My family is educated
I love my country (good, I'll let the embassy know when you apply for a visa :rolleyes:)
I will wait for you forever
You are always on my mind
I miss you
My phone needs a charge
I dont have 4G (entire country has 4g)
Babe take eat and get back
I go to store and come back
You're my wife
I'm you husband
Let's make love
My family loves you
Ask my mum
My fear is losing you (no, your fear is losing the visa)
I am not a rat (had to add this again)

:p

Last edited:

Epiphany

Let me add a few phrases:

There is no life after you
There is no love after you
I am educated
Good morning, I dreamed of you last night :)rolleyes: I cant even remember half my dreams. How he remember 10 dreams, lol)
Trust me
I'm no rat, I'm educated
I dont need to be a rat, I have money
I dont want kids (biggest lie)
I am not like those other muslims
You are my life
Love you my soul (what a weirdo)
I never applied for a visa
My family is educated
I love mt country (good, I'll let the embassy know when you apply for a visa :rolleyes:)
I will wait for you forever
You are always on my mind
I miss you
My phone needs a charge
I dont have 4G (entire country has 4g)
Babe take eat and get back
I go to store and come back
You're my wife
I'm you husband
Let's make love
My family loves you
Ask my mum
My fear is losing you (no, your fear is losing the visa)
I am not a rat (had to add this again)

:p

OMG...spot on!

Femme Fatale

OMG...spot on!
Hahaha. Thinking back now, that's some really corny little nursery rhymes he had going on there.

Oh let me add, the can cry on que. I'm talking, lights, camera, ACTION!!! Real tears, salty tears. Added bonus, youll get the snot with it.

Now I laugh at all of the stuff he would say. Then I kick myself for even entertaining them lifetime movie script lines. :p

Last edited:

Epiphany

Hahaha. Thinking back now, that's some really corny little nursery rhymes he had going on there.

Oh let me add, the can cry on que. I'm talking, lights, camera, ACTION!!! Real tears, salty tears. Added bonus, youll get the snot with it.

Now I laugh at all of the stuff he would say. Then I kick myself for even entertaining them lifetimes movie script lines. :p
Oh trust me, it was mind blowing coming on here and discovering that these lines are used on everyone, absolutely ridiculous...and yes I roll my eyes when I think about how I fell for some of them too (smh)

Top Bottom