concerned mom needs advice..please help

wallah

Junior Rat Expert
Thanks Gal -things are looking a bit dicey over there at the moment. This is part of a mail that I received today from a friend over there. You don't see these facts in the media!

''
It's in a bit of a mess today! Ennahdha was meant to resign, and as if by magic all the terrorists have started to appear yet again! Someone with bombs round his waist got caught trying to board a train. A couple of kids from a school were used as human shields, loads of arrests and so on.....ie. the game is, "we didn't resign because the country is in a chaos again and we don't want to leave a void!!!" They are clinging onto power and do not want to leave....never did!

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
No only read about the 7 deaths 6 forces and one terrorist plus stuff kicking off in Tunis. A suicide bomber on a train? thank goodness he got caught and children involved in stuff....did hear of something in Sidi bouzid also.

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Yes Wallah, the country is boiling at the moment, weapons and stuff for bombs are found in several places, lycéens are manifestating, fights in unversities, LPR attacking leftists in the Streets... take care of yourself please.
Am also packing my stuff to return home in Tunisia after vacation in Europe. We could arrange to meet there one day?

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
I am just packing my suitcases in the UK at the moment after my usual break here. But I doubt very much that things will have changed for my friend ---- doubt that they ever will, but in this case at least , do hope that I am wrong. In the interim I will still continue to be their alibi and try my best to convince them that they should escape to the North and be together. xx
I always worry about you whenever you go, but know there is no stopping you. Look forward to meeting up before you go.

wallah

Junior Rat Expert
I always worry about you whenever you go, but know there is no stopping you. Look forward to meeting up before you go.
See you about 1 - hope the train isn't late! As I have said numerous times, I can look after myself and the other half -- in Tunisia. All one has to do is to think like a Tunisian! :eek: xx

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
See you about 1 - hope the train isn't late! As I have said numerous times, I can look after myself and the other half -- in Tunisia. All one has to do is to think like a Tunisian! :eek: xx
Lovely seeing you both today, going to miss you:Cry:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is an excellent thread for new members to read and identify Rat behaviour. It’s from 2013 so everyone can verify their culture isn’t into age gap, fishing online, men without a job expecting women to solve everything for them, etc

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes there are really good threads which have been lost in the archives or not updated. Sometimes hard to find them. I often read the threads that guests/ non members read and find lots of posts from 3/4/5 years ago which are still relevant.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I read loads of old threads, though not so much now as I used to at the beginning, as my understanding is now complete.
Some interesting stuff in the old threads....though it's somewhat disheartening to see exactly the same scam being played out for so many years.....and yet still, bezness victims are a media circus....nobody will take this evil, destructive scam seriously :(

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
Well, I did this one quick as an introduction just to see what you thought. I figured additional videos can be more comprehensive information. But, wanted to get direction first to make them highlight the fundamental points that help victims understand the big picture as fast as possible.
:love::love: Love it. I hope you make more. I will help if you need anything. Even send you screenshots of my texts to add to the next video. Anything I can do to help, please let me know.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I read loads of old threads, though not so much now as I used to at the beginning, as my understanding is now complete.
Some interesting stuff in the old threads....though it's somewhat disheartening to see exactly the same scam being played out for so many years.....and yet still, bezness victims are a media circus....nobody will take this evil, destructive scam seriously :(

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Quote :
The Big Picture
Some abusers are more sadistic than others. Some lack empathy, while others also lack a conscience. If you want to help any survivor of psychological abuse by a malignant narcissist, you have to help them acknowledge the mindset of what it means to be a predator – not further gaslight them into believing that they are dealing with someone who possesses empathy or remorse. You have to extend empathy, compassion, and nonjudgment to the victim – not the abuser.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
This is great! A really good read...perhaps pop it on the psychology thread too :)
Can think of a few rat groupies need to read that....not only because they victim blame, but because they cannot see that they too have fallen under the spell of a narcissist :thumbsup:

Top Bottom