Confess your culinary sins!

juicyfruit

Well I dunno....I suspect I’d feel rather satisfied to bite the head off a rat and chew it slowly :p
:eek:...I used to like to put glue traps out for the rats and wait for them to get stuck, then leave them there to starve to death while hearing their pitiful tweets Bwahahahaha:D that's what I would like to do to those bezness rats and their ratty family.:coffee: Starve them all!!!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
:eek:...I used to like to put glue traps out for the rats and wait for them to get stuck, then leave them there to starve to death while hearing their pitiful tweets Bwahahahaha:D that's what I would like to do to those bezness rats and their ratty family.:coffee: Starve them all!!!
Nooooo, don’t tell me stuff like that :Cry:
I don’t like rats, be they animal or human, but I could never hurt something that way or listen to the cries of distress....I’d cry forever.
I am still messed up over Halal slaughter and the sounds :(

juicyfruit

Nooooo, don’t tell me stuff like that :Cry:
I don’t like rats, be they animal or human, but I could never hurt something that way or listen to the cries of distress....I’d cry forever.
I am still messed up over Halal slaughter and the sounds :(
:(Sorry I didn't mean to be mean..:oops: forgive me:oops: but I was in a zone when I had something of a farm and the rats were all in the feed and stuff and they invaded my living space, ate my shoes ,etc:Cry: but in reality I did have to do this at the orders of my ex who was a diabolical and sadistic freak! I begged God to forgive me all the time...:Cry: You just gave me a flashback Mango to which I am truly sorry.:( I will just let Karma do her work...;)

Going for the limit

My actual phobia is rats and mice, I had them in my old house in the garden
. I put various things down to try and kill them. There was 2 on a glue trap my friends hubby came and killed them to put them out of their misery. I hate rats I fear rats but my concern was in case they got off it, no way could I chance that and just leave them . As I wrote this I had the biggest shiver just thinking of them haha

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
My actual phobia is rats and mice, I had them in my old house in the garden
. I put various things down to try and kill them. There was 2 on a glue trap my friends hubby came and killed them to put them out of their misery. I hate rats I fear rats but my concern was in case they got off it, no way could I chance that and just leave them . As I wrote this I had the biggest shiver just thinking of them haha
My cat has frequently left a dead rat on my bedroom floor. * note to self, never go to the bathroom at night without putting the light on.

Don’t like rats or mice living or dead, but I could never kill one.

Top Bottom