Confused

Loolou80

Tbf these men can't do right for wrong, I understand alot of women have been hurt, but surely along of English, German, Russian blokes also brown substance on women and don't have a their picture in a site outing them.

When people saying if they have a Facebook account beware, seriously, surely most men do of every nationality, don't mean they are a rat!!

And no I don't have a Tunisian boyfriend.. I stick to a holiday romance and bugger off lol

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes they have many women and the reason there is a visa out of Tunisia. Obviously falling in love with a man or woman from another country is a huge risk when you do not know the culture, language and laws of the country well enough. I am easy to jump into a relationship but not easy to get out of it especially not if she / he has feelings for the partner they are with. their victim because they do not know their back tanks

simple

Ratslayer
Tbf these men can't do right for wrong, I understand alot of women have been hurt, but surely along of English, German, Russian blokes also brown substance on women and don't have a their picture in a site outing them.

When people saying if they have a Facebook account beware, seriously, surely most men do of every nationality, don't mean they are a rat!!

And no I don't have a Tunisian boyfriend.. I stick to a holiday romance and bugger off lol
Hi @Loolou80...Of course there are a lot of bad men all over,,This site is for Tunisian rats only,thats why we focus on them >Its one thing being abused and treated badly by someone from your own country ,but its something completley different when the arsehole is someone you met on a two week package tour to Tunisia ,no one tells you to beware and most of us dont go looking for a holiday romance and because no one believes this sort of crime could happen to them ,its easy to get sucked in .The ones who believe they will never get caught ,are the ones who suffer the most .

Croydon girl

As Simple says,TLR is about tunisians, they also have multiple facebooks and send dozens of foreign women friend requests, they have many women on the go at the same time, they want a visa out of Tunisia, so they pretend they love you etc! Or please send me money, my mum is sick, i need money to get my teeth fixed and any excuse they can think of! These rats have lots of women sending them money, these women unbeknown to them are also paying for the rats wedding to their tunisian virgins, they all want to marry a tunisian virgin! They call us foreign women whores and infidels!

Mica

Staff member

This site is about Bezness not just people being unfaithful.

Bezness is fraud. it is when someone forms and fakes a relationship just for personal gain, the entire relationship is a lie so that they can extort money and/or gain a visa.

In England, Germany and Rusia romance scams on this scale are against the law and are punishable by law, hence they are rare.

In Tunisia it is not against the law and hence it is rife.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Not really, only when there is real fraud involved, that needs to be proven. Also, "Marriage fraud" is in Germany _not_ punisheable (but may be a reason to dissolve the marriage). "Bigamy" is in Germany _not_ punisheable unless someone tries to _begin_ a bigamy marriage in Germany (but not when he comes to Germany with 2 wifes).

If someone says "I love you" and changes his opinion after a few weeks, it won't be fraud, but just a change of opinion - and if the other part sent money because they trusted the words at the time, then it is ... how can I put this ... sort of bad luck. The same is true when someone says "I am so poor, please send me money" and the other part is sending money then.

Laws are different in different countries, and the view on fraud is a as well. Especially with Bezness, it is sometimes not easy to determine whether this is a minro or major confidence trick, criminal intent, explicit or implicit begging for money (where begging itself is against the law in some countries, but not in others), extortion, and so on.

I knew someone who invested a couple of ten thousands in a bezness relationship and said "it was stupid, but, after all, it was worth it, I got something back", while others went broke or lost their home. Some can afford it and willingly ride the tiger, while others loose everything they have without understanding what happened to them.

Neither the term Bezness itself, nor _this_ very relationship (because every relationship is different) is a "clear case", it very much depends on what is actually happening and what the intentions of the two parties are.

Last edited:

Liona

Rat Expert
In Russia love scammers could be prosecuted for the fraud. But I am sure the quantity of such cases are miserable (close to "zero"). I read a little about this. It's quite difficult to prove that the fraud took place. Because the women are senging the money, selling their estates and so on voluntarily. Plus, women feel very-very embarassed about being scammed and often don't report these cases to the Police.:( The victims feel shy to discuss this even with their friends. When it's been on-line fraud with someone from abroad there is just no chance to get something back. Very sad.
It was interesting to read some women feel sorry (!) for their scammers and continue (!) to provide them with money after being ripped off and cheated. :whistle:

Amira

Rat Expert
In Russia love scammers could be prosecuted for the fraud. But I am sure the quantity of such cases are miserable (close to "zero"). I read a little about this. It's quite difficult to prove that the fraud took place. Because the women are senging the money, selling their estates and so on voluntarily. Plus, women feel very-very embarassed about being scammed and often don't report these cases to the Police.:( The victims feel shy to discuss this even with their friends. When it's been on-line fraud with someone from abroad there is just no chance to get something back. Very sad.
It was interesting to read some women feel sorry (!) for their scammers and continue (!) to provide them with money after being ripped off and cheated. :whistle:
.In Russia, honor is also high and Russian women are often not heard about divorces. The man still has a lot of power in Russia. What amazes me is that Russian women often marry Arab men and choose to live by their culture and some of them do not resist. They accept him as he is. These are things that I've heard

Liona

Rat Expert
In Russia, honor is also high and Russian women are often not heard about divorces.
"What will people say?", "It's a shame to be alone/ divorced" are still applied to many Russian women. And "There are not many men, so we have to fight to get one". There is a lot of installed stupidity still unfortunately.
The man still has a lot of power in Russia.
So true.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Why are you on a support site when you are clearly defending scummy rats - what is your agenda?

MH x

Anna2you

There is always a chance of things not working out in any relationship. But when one person purposefully missleads another under the pretense of love to get into another country that is a crime. Just because they cant make a living in their own country so they play on the emotions on other people and hide their true intentions. Such people should be reported and punished because no normal person will pretend to have feelings for someone and be intimate with them just to get into their country. If they do it to one person they will most likely do it to others even in their new country if only for financial gain.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
There is always a chance of things not working out in any relationship. But when one person purposefully missleads another under the pretense of love to get into another country that is a crime. Just because they cant make a living in their own country so they play on the emotions on other people and hide their true intentions. Such people should be reported and punished because no normal person will pretend to have feelings for someone and be intimate with them just to get into their country. If they do it to one person they will most likely do it to others even in their new country if only for financial gain.
So stop worrying yourself about outing him - he's vermin and an out an out crook.

His threats are worthless - I will stand side by side you in court - that's how confident he is trying to scare you.

MH x

Amira

Rat Expert
If you are extreme then you will never align with Western values. If your ex is extreme then he will probably do the same to other western women (but not to his own)

Meis

100 percent accurate