Welcome to TLR

Coronavirus COVID19 in Tunisia

Candyshop

Rat Expert
After four months of cyberbullying, I was happy my rat got back to the hotel and didn’t have time for it. I knew they must have closed his hotel because of the covid-19 situation once he started harrassing my family again. Be prepared for the rat attacks, because they will need money/gifts/chats now more than ever.

M

Meis

After four months of cyberbullying, I was happy my rat got back to the hotel and didn’t have time for it. I knew they must have closed his hotel because of the covid-19 situation once he started harrassing my family again. Be prepared for the rat attacks, because they will need money/gifts/chats now more than ever.
I was thinking exactly the same , they will have a lot of time on their hands now for ratting

Tunisia61

A repatriation charter brought back all remaining brits and their dependents into Gatwick from Enfidha on Tuesday.. Hopefully everyone got onto that flight.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
But au contraire, it slowly picks up speed in Tunisia now.

2 days ago, for example, there was the government payment due for old and poor citizens. All over Tunisia, there were MASSES, we talk hundreds each, of people turning up at the post offices to collect it. Look out for videos of the incident! :)