Coronavirus COVID19 in Tunisia

Candyshop

After four months of cyberbullying, I was happy my rat got back to the hotel and didn’t have time for it. I knew they must have closed his hotel because of the covid-19 situation once he started harrassing my family again. Be prepared for the rat attacks, because they will need money/gifts/chats now more than ever.

Meis

After four months of cyberbullying, I was happy my rat got back to the hotel and didn’t have time for it. I knew they must have closed his hotel because of the covid-19 situation once he started harrassing my family again. Be prepared for the rat attacks, because they will need money/gifts/chats now more than ever.
I was thinking exactly the same , they will have a lot of time on their hands now for ratting

simple

Ratslayer
.If he cant pay his rent :rolleyes: or:rolleyes: has no money for food,,or his phone broke:rolleyes: or he needs new shoes:rolleyes: or he needs money for his sisters marriage:rolleyes: or his camel needs to visit the dentist ,Just tell him western union and post office are closed..Little fuc"ers...