Help needed Current TLR

Trusted

I am a new member and am finding it hard to see current discussions
I have seen a few but then I seem to end up looking at old chats
whilst they give a lot of information it is like the media phots they are 2012 2013cimages are there any recent photos?

This website is such a good foundation for providing support to new victim s but can it be a bit more user friendly or is it me just not knowing my way around !!!!!

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I am a new member and am finding it hard to see current discussions
Hi @Trusted !

You can find a current discussions to the right-hand side of your monitor ( if you are using laptop). Normally there are~ 5 discussions.
This website is such a good foundation for providing support to new victim s but can it be a bit more user friendly or is it me just not knowing my way around !!!!!
It's not only you, most of us needed a time to get used to the forum. Just "walk" a little around the forum.
For example in menu "Forum"-->"Rat on rat"- here you can find a lot of threads. Since you are a newbie I would hugely recommend to your attention the thread "Possible coping stratagy" by Wallah (i.e. her 1rst post ). You can read it here : https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/possible-coping-stratagy.2521/
Then look into:
"Forum"-->"Rat behaviour"...etc. etc
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Trusted

Hi @Trusted !

You can find a current discussions to the right-hand side of your monitor ( if you are using laptop). Normally there are~ 5 discussions.

It's not only you, most of us needed a time to get used to the forum. Just "walk" a little around the forum.
For example in menu "Forum"-->"Rat on rat"- here you can find a lot of threads. Since you are a newbie I would hugely recommend to your attention the thread "Possible coping stratagy" by Wallah (i.e. her 1rst post ). You can read it here : https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/possible-coping-stratagy.2521/
Then look into:
"Forum"-->"Rat behaviour"...etc. etc
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you
I think because I am using my phone this also makes it harder as a lot of advertising also pops up xx