Dali mohamed ali Mhathbi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Stargazer, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Stargazer

Stargazer Member

Here I go...
    Had to find the courage to do this and speak open about this person.
    Met this guy in summer when he was working in Riu Bellevue. At first he was a real nice person, not to charming and seemed honest and open. After a few long nights talking,laughing and crying together I fell for him. Once back home I felt empty and lonely,I missed him like crazy. We talked every day on Whatsapp,Skype,Viber,... and a few weeks later I planned a new visit. In all that time in between we planned a lott, like a visa for him to come and visit, ... Don't want to get into more details because it still hurts... All I can say is that marriage and visa sounded like music to his ears!
    A few weeks before I returned the trouble started, we had a lott of fights because He was very jalouse and if he acted rude I gave him my opinion without holding back. That was not his idea of how a women should behave and he starded to really break me down till I had enough and we broke up. Now I have found out that he was in a relationship with another girl all the time we were together and their relationship ended to (wander if it was because of his behavior to?!).
    He never asked me for money directly but gave me hints and waited for me how I would react but I never gave in...
    A few girls came on here allready and asked about him so I am sure that the other gf isn't the only one. One of them told me he did ask her for money for school for his sister and brother, he used the same story on me.
    What really bothers me is that he is trying to be friends with young girls,16 year old girls, who will believe every word he says.
    He is not fully trained yet but he is still in training to become a big rat.
    Hope that with this thread I can help someone who would also believe his crap

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Angel14

Angel14 Well-Known Member

Stargazer just want to say well done for finding the courage to post this thread. I know that it wasn't easy.
    I know how you feel completely, as you know my story already and we were there at the same time.
    Our stories pretty much match each other's, the only difference being that I realised mine was a rat soon after my return.
    I completely understand your reasons for wanting to post and I think I am going to do the same, although I have come to terms for the most part and now already look at my experience as a holiday romance, I am sure for others they still believe it be much more......:Cry:
    Big hugs and well done for finding the strength to post
    Xxx

rose711, ExNorway, MH007 and 6 others like this.
  3. Angel14

Ahhh thank you, and you have helped me too. X

If I hadn't found this site and read all of the advice and threads then I wouldn't have realised so soon either.
    So I cannot thank everyone enough for their wealth of knowledge and advice.
    Giving up your time to help and inform others before they get in to deep as well as supporting those that already have.
    It has helped me immensely to come to terms with my brief experience.
    Although it was brief I still felt vulnerable, foolish and naive for falling for the lies:whistle::rolleyes:
    I was one of the luckier ones.....
    Thank you ladies. :)

ijs, FoolInLove, Nali and 8 others like this.
  4. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Sorry to intrude ladies ,,,just want to ask BG a question ,,,,,What are robots?????? Theres 24 of them on now,,,,,:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bonbon, FoolInLove, Amira and 5 others like this.
  5. Angel14

Aren't they something to do with search engines??

simple likes this.
  6. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

google spiders or similars, who help us to expose rats in the internet cloud! :) xxx

Big Bang Theory, simple and Angel14 like this.
  7. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Ohh ,,,its all very sci-fi and futureistic to me !!! I still send letters to people :oops::oops:

Mango Chutney, Bonbon, MH007 and 5 others like this.
  8. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

A Web robot is a program that automatically and recursively traverses a Web site retrieving document content and information. The most common types of Web robots are the search engine spiders. These robots visit Web sites and follow the links to add more information to the search engine database.

simple and Alien like this.
  9. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

oops i see you already got it ...connection slow ...sorry dear

simple likes this.
  10. Angel14

I love receiving hand written letters, so much more meaningful than a text or an e-mail...

simple likes this.
  11. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Yeah but the price of stamps nowa days is shocking !!! I do prefer writing to someone ,,it is more personal your right ,,,

12. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

:) from that time I work with computer every day I can't write with hands... of course I can, but but very ugly letters, (what even me can't read back many times...). because I find handwritting too slow, and I have no patience..... :Ninja:
    However I love to receive postcards :)

MH007, simple and Angel14 like this.
  13. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Agree with you on that S. At the beginning of every month, I write an average of 36 letters and they are usually 3 to 4 pages long. And before you ask, they are all personal even though the main part of them has the same content. To get to UK can take 7 to 14 days and if for some obscure reason any are late, I receive texts and emails asking why they haven't received them. To my amusement, I am so often told, ''I wait until all the work is done and then sit down with a coffee/tea and read the letter for the first time.'' Many of my friends save them to reread which I find a bit odd.

14. simple

simple Well-Known Member

I can understand how your friends will enjoy re reading them....I enjoy getting letters from friends ,although not so many now...I have friends and family all over the world ,,,But i get emails and such now ,2 or 3 paragrahs long ,,Its not the same ..

marilyna, ExNorway and Heidi like this.
  15. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Hi @Stargazer , They all seem to have been very busy at the Bellevue this year. I can't help but wonder if there is someone there teaching them, he does seem like a trainee, how old is he ?
    I'm so sorry, I know how much it hurts but I'm glad you found the strength to break up with him before you got in any deeper and also the courage to post on here, hopefully it will help to warn others..
    It's a big worry that he seems to be targeting such young girls, like you said they are more likely to believe all his crap and also how horrible and damaging it will be for them if he is their first experience of a relationship :( we can only hope that they will find this page.
    If you can, please can you post a photograph of him, they do tend to move to different hotels and different areas, also many go by the same or similar names, so it's often difficult to confirm it's the same guy. And we all know how good they are at convincing you.
    Sending you big hugs
    xxx

FoolInLove, rose711, marilyna and 5 others like this.
  16. Big Bang Theory

It always happens, not about reading letters LOL but the threads often go off track, they generally get back on track pretty quick though. :)

17. Big Bang Theory

When you put his photo in the gallery add as much information as you can, ie. which town do his family live? does he have brothers and sisters, any distinguishing features like scars, moles, tattoos and any nicknames or variations of his name that you know of. It will all help when someone tries to google search him.
    Someone added a nice touch with photo's of screenshots from her phone when he asked her for money and sent abusive texts - this helps a lot if he tells his new girlfriends that it's all lies LOL

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    marilyna, HappyDreamer, Nali and 2 others like this.
  18. HappyDreamer

HappyDreamer Well-Known Member

SG, if you were there when Angel was then we were all there at the same time!
    Dali came on to me once but I'd already been warned off him by Zizou (yeah, they bad mouth each other to keep the one they've decided will be 'theirs')!
    How strange that we were all there at the same time..... But then I guess it was a new team then.

Nali, marilyna, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  19. Angel14

Yes HD we were all there at the same time. You are right I am Sure they all tried it on with all of us and it's just a case of which one works out for them first!:(
    Pity we didn't see that at the time!:rolleyes:

Nali, marilyna, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  20. Big Bang Theory

But good that you all ended up here :)

FoolInLove, MH007, marilyna and 4 others like this.
  21. HappyDreamer

Yeah, totally agree!
    Oh, and well done @Stargazer on posting this, I know how long and hard you thought about it first. You have definitely done the right thing Xxxx

FoolInLove, Heidi, Npk and 2 others like this.
  22. HappyDreamer

It's like a Bellevue August 2014 reunion! :D

Bella, Heidi, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  23. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Oh dear another one deletes her post as she is probably going through the 'what if he is genuine' phase, I too deleted my original post as I always judge everyone as innocent until proven guilty but this CANNOT be applied to the Tunisian mind set and lack of value's and morals.

@Stargazer - even if you have decided to listen to your male friend please stay on this site and keep reading the threads. We are all still here for you and will not judge you.

MH xxxxxxxxxxxx

ijs, FoolInLove, Nali and 5 others like this.
  24. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

That is good news - I understand and I'm happy I was wrong.

Take your time but do stay with us :)

Xxxxxxx

Alien, Fern, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  25. Big Bang Theory

You go girl :thumbsup:
    Don't let the bastards grind you down :mad:

ijs, Heidi and MH007 like this.