Dali mohamed ali Mhathbi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Stargazer, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

Oh dear, have I hit a nerve :D:D:D:D

ijs and legseleven like this.
  2. legseleven

legseleven Member

I think you definitely hit a nerve, think I smell one big rat :thumbsup:

ijs and Sillygirl55 like this.
  3. legseleven

legseleven Member

I agree with you 100%, just as with your friend mine has been through hell with her x- rat, threats and everything else, they all deserve to burn in hell, I really believe in karma and hope it bites them all on the arse :Evil:

4. Issah

Issah Member

you are definitely looking for attention , Hasta la vista sweetheart

5. Issah

Issah Member

and i think i small a p u s s y here

6. Sillygirl55

Bye bye, enjoy your rat life, I look forward to seeing you fail, little rat :love:

7. Issah

Issah Member

You too , coword

8. Sillygirl55

From sweetheart to coward....in a couple of messages? Definitely a rat! Oh, I shall enjoy playing with you, it's nice to have a little smile during these challenging times. :love::love::love:

ijs and legseleven like this.
  9. Issah

Issah Member

You started first , you insulted me , what do u expect

10. Sillygirl55

You started it first, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh! :D Come on, if you want to argue with adults, at least put across a decent argument! It did say you are fourteen somewhere, didn't it? I will respect your young age when I reply :love::love: So let's take this argument back to the despicable behaviour of rats, it's what this site is for.

clevercat likes this.
  11. Issah

Issah Member

how? i don't agree with you dosen't mean i am a rat , selfish

12. clevercat

clevercat Well-Known Member

Tunisia is the most important country for MALE prostitution. You should be ashamed of your country.

Mango Chutney, magic and Sillygirl55 like this.
  13. Issah

Issah Member

it's not , and i am not ashamed of it anymore , i hate this garbage country

14. Sillygirl55

Well that reply doesn't contradict itself at all :D You are not ashamed of it, yet you refer to it as a garbage country - interesting :confused:

magic and clevercat like this.
  15. clevercat

clevercat Well-Known Member

For once we agree with Issah! LOL

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  16. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Here is the thing , when you make a choice to pay a prostitute it is known you are strictly paying for sex. And what all you will get for your money. And when you're a sex tourist then your on vacation and adding a little fun to it. But these men make these women emotionally attached, by proclaiming love. And when they are finished it leaves a women emotionally scared from it. Not to mention sometimes in financially bad situations. But mark my words " hell have no fury, like a woman scorned".

magic, clevercat, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  17. Issah

Issah Member

I know that and Iam not denying . but what can I do?

18. Sillygirl55

You could stop jumping on the defensive at every negative comment about the rats. If other Tunisian people defend their behaviour and cover for them, it almost allows them to keep behaving in such a disgusting and damaging manner.

That these rats are being exposed for what they are: lying, cheating, thieving prostitutes, is a good thing. Even if just one other woman is saved by my exposing Houssem Ktari for what he is, then that is a good thing. Nobody should go through the hell that my friend and other victims have suffered.

All good Tunisian people should be ashamed of these rats. If your government really want to get tourism back to what it used to be, they need to show that not only are they able to protect tourists (as much as possible) from terrorists, but that they can also keep them safe from being scammed. Every rat exposed with proof should be sent to join the military and kept away from the tourists that they pose a threat to.

magic, Big Bang Theory and ijs like this.
  19. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Well don't compare what these men do to prostitutes, or to the sex tourist. Scamming women for years in the name of love. Is far from those 2 things.

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  20. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

You could stop laughing about it and making excuses, you could stop trying to blame the victims......

You could start giving USEFUL advice on here ..........

21. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Issah has now left the building :thumbsup:

On another note I hope all you ladies (and gents) are well - sorry I don't post so much lately but life is very much a whirlwind, I do keep up with the posts though and thank you all for the support you give each other :love:

MH xxxxxx

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, Mother Hen :love: bighug1.gif

[​IMG]

magic, Sillygirl55 and MH007 like this.
  23. Sillygirl55

Oh well, he did keep me entertained for a while :D

Now onto bigger things - I've told her, I've shown her my thread and the gallery. She is very hurt, says she feels betrayed, she said she feels humiliated about her story being so public, says she feels like a bad parent because everyone now knows the evil she brought into her childrens lives. The one positive is that she hasn't asked me to remove anything.

Has anybody else on here had to deal with this? I don't know who else to ask for advice :( What do I do now? She refused to read other threads. She is aware of bezness and has been for a while, she knows she was a victim. I don't know what to say to her or what to do. She's gone for a walk and I'm nervous about when she returns :(

spartacus likes this.
  24. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

I've been I this situation many times, the first time I was playing the roll of your friend and my friends were you.... since then I've found myself in your position over and over.....

The friends that helped me most were the ones that focused on my feelings rather than the actions of my rat and also those who told me general stories about other rats rather than trying to convince me my rat was bad..... the ones who (rightly) tried to drag me away from him or told me directly what they thought of him were the ones I became alienated from.

The important thing now is to help her work through her feelings and to let her know that her feelings are what concerns you most.... don't focus on her rat - she will.. she will churn over and over things that have happened with him - but just listen and let her get it out... and then talk with her about how she can overcome her feelings.....

It's a long and harrowing road..... I'm sure my friends got sick of me churning things over and over, I honestly couldn't focus on anything else - but some of them let me do it because they knew I had to......

spartacus, magic, Wicker and 4 others like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Silly, so your help is met with hostility. No wonder that you are frustrated.
    As I recall, your friend did ask you for help. Now I ask myself, did she really want it ?
    You bent over backward to help her and to tell her, how she could handle the situation effectively and calm her down.
    She should openly take resposibility for her past behavior and actions. If she donĀ“t, she unconsciously still chooses to act like a victim.

Sillygirl55 likes this.