Dali mohamed ali Mhathbi

Lyreco

Another one that claimed his very obviously Tunisian mother is from another country. Why do they say this? Anyone know? My twat rat claimed his very Tunisian looking mother was Russian, I knew he was lying when I saw wedding photos with her two sisters in (I think one wore the Hijab), I asked if these were her or her husbands sisters...they were hers! The ultimate proof was the discovery that she couldn't speak Russian and had never been on an airplane!! This ones mother is from Brazil, I've seen other threads with rats saying their mother was Polish, German etc. Does anyone know why? Is there a point to this that I'm overlooking? H told me his family were much more relaxed about my being there because of the nationalities of myself and his mother, so is this why they lie? To lull us into a false sense of security? I don't get it. I see we have yet another one here that apparently cost her rat his job....but I understand why they say this. I can't quote these comments from page one, as the victim deleted the posts.
Could be many things. Perception is reality, so maybe they've been trying so long to convince themselves they're western folks that they have to come up with a lie to back it up. Or, which I think is more likely, they do this to make the victim think he has another nationality so he doesn't need anyone to sponsor him for a visa or whatnot, which leads to them dropping their guard. False sense of security; exactly as you put it.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Could be many things. Perception is reality, so maybe they've been trying so long to convince themselves they're western folks that they have to come up with a lie to back it up. Or, which I think is more likely, they do this to make the victim think he has another nationality so he doesn't need anyone to sponsor him for a visa or whatnot, which leads to them dropping their guard. False sense of security; exactly as you put it.
Yeah, I guess that kinda makes sense. For that first, very well acted year, I did take comfort from the fact that he didn't need me for a visa, he also claimed that he could travel the globe on his music card (keyboard player). He had lots of Russian girls online (I found them on his phone early last November), but he begged and begged them for an invitation all the time, Eva even asked him once if he had an ulterior motive, but he talked her round. I already had my suspicions about his mothers true nationality, but never confronted him as it didn't seem important, but once I saw those wedding photos, I discreetly slipped innocent questions into conversations and got my answers without them realising they'd played into my hands. I'm definitely swaying more towards your second option. They hate us Western infidels and whores, so I don't think they'd actually want to be us, just want our countries and our benefits.

Last edited:

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
Another one that claimed his very obviously Tunisian mother is from another country. Why do they say this? Anyone know? My twat rat claimed his very Tunisian looking mother was Russian, I knew he was lying when I saw wedding photos with her two sisters in (I think one wore the Hijab), I asked if these were her or her husbands sisters...they were hers! The ultimate proof was the discovery that she couldn't speak Russian and had never been on an airplane!! This ones mother is from Brazil, I've seen other threads with rats saying their mother was Polish, German etc. Does anyone know why? Is there a point to this that I'm overlooking? H told me his family were much more relaxed about my being there because of the nationalities of myself and his mother, so is this why they lie? To lull us into a false sense of security? I don't get it. I see we have yet another one here that apparently cost her rat his job....but I understand why they say this. I can't quote these comments from page one, as the victim deleted the posts.
It's the same confounding reason they say they are from another country on their social networking sites. Mine said he was from Australia, originally. He was really defensive when I posted a Tunisian meme on his Facebook. They will pretend to come from or have ties from, anywhere but Tunisia! (They are not the smartest guys on earth) They know by now, that everyone knows something about the scams
To lull us into a false sense of security?
YESSSSS!
H told me his family were much more relaxed about my being there because of the nationalities of myself and his mother, so is this why they lie?
They want desperately to appear westernized

ijs

Junior Rat Expert
Or, which I think is more likely, they do this to make the victim think he has another nationality so he doesn't need anyone to sponsor him for a visa or whatnot, which leads to them dropping their guard
Absolutely!

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Yeah, I guess that kinda makes sense. For that first, very well acted year, I did take comfort from the fact that he didn't need me for a visa, he also claimed that he could travel the globe on his music card (keyboard player). He had lots of Russian girls online (I found them on his phone early last November), but he begged and begged them for an invitation all the time, Eva even asked him once if he had an ulterior motive, but he talked her round. I already had my suspicions about his mothers true nationality, but never confronted him as it didn't seem important, but once I saw those wedding photos, I discreetly slipped innocent questions into conversations and got my answers without them realising they'd played into my hands. I'm definitely swaying more towards your second option. They hate us Western infidels and whores, so I don't think they'd actually want to be us, just want our countries and our benefits.
If a rat gets invited to Russia or marries a Russian how does his way to Europe look after that?Why is it enticing for the rat? Isn't it the hard way since we know the racist aura over there is omnipresent. ANybody can enlighten me? Currently the tourist resorts are full of Russians and people from former CSSR republics.Rats have hundreds of Russians on their fb . And what next...

Lyreco

If a rat gets invited to Russia or marries a Russian how does his way to Europe look after that?Why is it enticing for the rat? Isn't it the hard way since we know the racist aura over there is omnipresent. ANybody can enlighten me? Currently the tourist resorts are full of Russians and people from former CSSR republics.Rats have hundreds of Russians on their fb . And what next...
I was wondering the same thing. Russia isn't part of the EU (and being Russian doesn't grant visa-free access there either). I wouldn't have thought access to Russia would be that sought after, but I guess rats will take whatever they can get their hands on.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I was wondering the same thing. Russia isn't part of the EU (and being Russian doesn't grant visa-free access there either). I wouldn't have thought access to Russia would be that sought after, but I guess rats will take whatever they can get their hands on.
It seems like that. I am still wondering though....

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I can't pretend to completely understand, as when my rat described Russia to me July just gone, he gave a very realistic picture of life there. I asked him why he'd given up on Russia, he said life there was no better than Tunisia, that racism against Muslims meant he would not be accepted, unemployment was high, the economy is bad etc, that even if he found a shit job, he would only just survive, plus it's freezing and there would be no family to support him. A lot of them believe that entry to Russia gives them easy access to the Shengen zone, but this is not true, they would have to apply for another visa for that. I think they do believe that Russia will ultimately give them Europe. Needless to say.....the Russian authorities are very knowledgeable on Houssem Ktari :p:p

Heidi

Inactive

Nino Dali
17 September at 07:30 ·

DO FOR YOU'RE SELF.
Thank you lots honest who give me this open mind to see other ways what I was close it before I try on it . Him was keep teaching me and learning me for no reason , but I never forget when him look to me and say I believe in you nino I'm trusting you just do it to you're self no for ather one its for you for you're future and for way what you will shoose in you're life .And him said go nino life between you're hand .
He was said this not cause I was do something for him but cause him see in side me how im and how I want be and him read this by my eyes when I was look to him and I say life and life and life him was always answer me with small smiling nino what you have talent in you its much but I'm sorry for you , u don't use you're talent you're inportant think of you .Anyway thank you lots and all this I said for no one its form me
Changed your mind yet again :whistle: 29 September

Unbenannt.JPGmkg.JPG

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I'm getting confused :confused: Does this rat have more than one thread? It was him with the girlfriend with the wedding band somewhere else :confused: Was he also the one that asked 'Can you feel it'?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Nino Rastaman updated his cover photo.
16 June ·
Did u feel it.
Did u really feel it.
Tell me , Did u feel ittttttttttttttttt .
And it was him that asked if we can feel it! I can't open that IMG thingy, but the words are there. Nino Rastaman, Nino Dali and the name I can't remember at the top of this thread, they are the same person on two threads....or have I gone crazy?

Heidi

Inactive
Urgent

Well dears, it looks like Dali is gonna jump the broom soon with an european victim :Evil:
Does anybody have new poop on the rat ?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Repulsive creature :sick: Hopefully she'll get the truth before he gives her a tacky, dang expensive, bezness wedding to pay for. I'm surprised Trump's ban didn't include Tunisians, Moroccans and Algerians...especially with so many recent terrorist attacks involving Tunisians. I know no new poop :Cry:

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Repulsive creature :sick: Hopefully she'll get the truth before he gives her a tacky, dang expensive, bezness wedding to pay for. I'm surprised Trump's ban didn't include Tunisians, Moroccans and Algerians...especially with so many recent terrorist attacks involving Tunisians. I know no new poop :Cry:
Oh ..has he had a bad hair day or what? It looks like a failed perm on my grandma's head.