Dali mohamed ali Mhathbi

Sillygirl55

She's ok. She's emotional but agrees I have probably done the right thing. She said she is worried in case Houssem sees this and targets her children again. She has just unblocked him everywhere in the hope he will target her instead of the kids again. We have safeguarded the children as much as possible, but Houssem just creates more emails, more FB accounts etc. It distresses the children, but it is also more evidence for the authorities.

When she first met Houssem, he was so nice, we were all so pleased to see her happy, but he changed after a year, decided he wanted a visa and kept hurting her. Neither she, nor any of us could foresee what he was going to turn it into.

I think she was shocked, but she came back from her walk very emotional and hugged me, just keeps saying thank you over and over. I offered to delete everything from here, but she says no, that although it's hard for her, it is best left here to help others. I feel so relieved!

Heidi, BBT, thank you for your words. I will still stay on this site for advice if she wobbles again, but also, because I've become addicted to the site and I feel so much anger for the rats :mad:

I will take it day by day, but I really want her to join here eventually and see that she isn't stupid, she isn't alone and she isn't to blame.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
She's ok. She's emotional but agrees I have probably done the right thing. She said she is worried in case Houssem sees this and targets her children again. She has just unblocked him everywhere in the hope he will target her instead of the kids again. We have safeguarded the children as much as possible, but Houssem just creates more emails, more FB accounts etc. It distresses the children, but it is also more evidence for the authorities.

When she first met Houssem, he was so nice, we were all so pleased to see her happy, but he changed after a year, decided he wanted a visa and kept hurting her. Neither she, nor any of us could foresee what he was going to turn it into.

I think she was shocked, but she came back from her walk very emotional and hugged me, just keeps saying thank you over and over. I offered to delete everything from here, but she says no, that although it's hard for her, it is best left here to help others. I feel so relieved!

Heidi, BBT, thank you for your words. I will still stay on this site for advice if she wobbles again, but also, because I've become addicted to the site and I feel so much anger for the rats :mad:

I will take it day by day, but I really want her to join here eventually and see that she isn't stupid, she isn't alone and she isn't to blame.
Sorry to say but I think he knows that he is here. He closed his fb. Only friends can see it ;)

Unbenannt.JPGöh.JPG

Last edited:

Sillygirl55

He deactivated that FB the night my friend realised he hadn't changed his password and she logged into it. She removed all photos of herself from the account. He then set up the Raghed RK account. If you type his name in FB, can you see anything? I've looked through different accounts and can't see it. Is it still there? :eek::eek::eek:

Sillygirl55

She's joined a Facebook bezness group :eek: Massive progress, I am shocked and happy. I haven't told her yet, but he has a new victim. Mid fifties, grandmother, lives Czech Republic. I have contacted the new victim on FB with proof, but she is clearly speaking to him too and he is brainwashing her. I've planted the seed, shown her photos, dates etc. She is not ready to believe yet, but I've done what I can and left the door open for her to speak to me when she's ready. God, how I hate him :mad: That poor woman.

My friends ex husband is emailing the Czech Republic and Slovakian embassies now, literally, right now!

Sillygirl55

I wish I could see what she's writing, she's just gone outside crying and brushed me off :Cry::Cry:

I told her about the Czech woman. Perhaps too soon. She acted like she didn't care, but I think it hurts.

Last edited:

Big Bang Theory

Staff member

Please tell her (and her children) to ignore his pathetic attempts at threatening them.....

He is stuck in Tunisia and unable to carry out his silly threats... many rats try this but it is all just in their heads, the is really nothing they can do.....

Even assuming he could one day marry another Europeans and get a visa, he would NOT then jeopardize his visa for an act of vengeance against someone because they didn't provide him with a visa.....:rolleyes:

The visa is his prized possession and its what all these threats are about.... he's using threats to maintain contact in the hope that he might, one day, be able to turn her around.

There is f*** all he can do to them other than send messages.... tell them not to bother to even read what the arsehole spews out, just delete any messages unread and keep blocking each new profile he creates..... he'll soon give up when he realises he's not getting any attention......

FoolInLove

Nino Dali
17 September at 07:30 ·
This week I learned the must inportant think in "LIFE" , what I was know it before but I was bland about it , and I was losing before I start , and the inportant think that I put in my mind I "TRY" but I can't , cause I already losing before I start .
So I learn don't wait for you're chance , or lose before u even "TRY" for it , so If I'm still have mind and I can think , it's already big step , it's mean you still can do it , whatever you want .
So I mean do everything in this life for YOU'RE SELF# FOR YOU'RE SELF# YOU'RE SELF# SELF, so I mean do everything FOR YOU# FOR HOW YOU ARE # FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO BE.
even in the work do it for you're self#for you're name#for you're success ,or even with you're love do what u have to do and if not work then u will not be the loser one u will be the winner one cause u was do something for you're self for real , cause you was want to be the big reason for her or him giving happiness or for you're dream you must to do it for you're self you must to believe that you will do it even if you're dream it's more then big dream just go on it and "TRY" I'm sure if you try always you have chance in you're hand to do what ever you want dream or everything you want .

( BE HONEST. BE REAL . BE YOU . )

The end I mean stop lose before you start and do everything you want for you're self and for you're name and you're stely life , everyone have one life, and everyone can be what ever he or her want just learn to USE YOU'RE SELF and do for you're self , don't wait for chance cause if you open you're hand and you're mind and you're eyes , you will find everything in YOU and everything in YOU'RE HAND.

By the way i want say this , not to show you or show her or show him or show anyone will read this , hi look how much I'm clever no no no way but the big reason I said this in that picture of my face and in fb it's causes I want to say for all people who know me or don't know me I form that mean I start to "TRY" be me be how I must be , and do for my self and for my name life . ( mohamed ali mhadhbi my real name, but nino or dali it's what my people give it to me as a nickname )
+ Now I want say thank you lots and not enough for men who open my eyes about life and about DO FOR YOU'RE SELF AND FOR YOU'RE NAME really thank you its not enough to him , but to I be more then honest , when I said - BE HONEST + BE REAL +BE YOU = DONT LOSE BEFORE YOU START , this form when I meet him first time , tell now that is what I see it in side him and in his eyes when he was telling me how I must to live life not how I must be , but I was think him telling how I must be , but he was telling me and teaching me how I live the life I want and do or be how I want ( but I understand to late this season .
but something it's killing me him never give up showing me how I can shoose my real way, even after all this time and him still showing me and learning me how I must to live not to be cause to I be him always was say be what you believe you can be but do it and move on and try don't say not for me , or hard or try one day then you stop and say it's hard I can't be , this to inportant always something you get it easy it's to easy for you to lost it or broken it or to throw it away of you I mean you will never care or worry about it , I mean about everything you get easy I dunno girls, mens, phones anything even money you will lost it to easy but i you get anything for hard for real you will see you will care and worry about it the same even about girls or men's or even money you will always care lots .
So I mean everything you get it easy you will lost it easy but if you get it hard you will always keep it and care lots about it .

DO FOR YOU'RE SELF.
Thank you lots honest who give me this open mind to see other ways what I was close it before I try on it . Him was keep teaching me and learning me for no reason , but I never forget when him look to me and say I believe in you nino I'm trusting you just do it to you're self no for ather one its for you for you're future and for way what you will shoose in you're life .
And him said go nino life between you're hand .
He was said this not cause I was do something for him but cause him see in side me how im and how I want be and him read this by my eyes when I was look to him and I say life and life and life him was always answer me with small smiling nino what you have talent in you its much but I'm sorry for you , u don't use you're talent you're inportant think of you .

Anyway thank you lots and all this I said for no one its form me

spartacus

Nope it´s not easy, but i think he got a good advise from a friend, who told him it is best if he pay for his own stuff, then he will be happier and it will last longer :thumbsup:
Hi FIL. Do you suppose this is just another ploy to throw women off his ratty scent? "Look at me. Im a changed man. Im so wonderful and sensitive"

Mango Chutney

WTF? No rat knows the meaning of those words! Spelt correctly too.....wonder who he's quoting? Twat :D
everything you want for you're self
just learn to USE YOU'RE SELF
do for you're self
YOU'RE SELF# FOR YOU'RE SELF# YOU'RE SELF# SELF, so I mean do everything FOR YOU#
even in the work do it for you're self
u will be the winner one cause u was do something for you're self
and do for my self
DO FOR YOU'RE SELF
DO FOR YOU'RE SELF.
do it to you're self
Well if he is trying to prove he is not a rat, he has failed miserably! That's the most selfish, ratty approach to life there is....feckin eejit!!
even if you're dream it's more then big dream
Life in Europe? Has reality finally hit home?!!
if you open you're hand
you will find everything
everything in YOU'RE HAND.
Yep, cash, visas, iPhones, trainers etc....big money grabbing, greedy rat hands!!
my real name
Holy camel....he's declaring his real name!! Which account did he choose that from? :confused:
even with you're love do what u have to do and if not work then u will not be the loser one u will be the winner
He has wise words here for all us survivors!! But he is a loser through and through :thumbsup:
Now I want say thank you lots
And I wish to thank you, funniest load of utter shite I've read for a while :D
I be more then honest
Would you agree with this character description, @FoolInLove? :p
what I see it in side him and in his eyes
£'s, €'s and $'s.......this is what he sees in their eyes!
but I understand to late this season .
Well yeah, this season's almost over.....better luck when the tourists arrive in 2017 :thumbsup:
I can shoose
Shoose? Does he mean his beloved flip flops? :confused:
it's to easy for you to lost it or broken it or to throw it away
I think he's talking about his phone :confused: Bloody nightmare, those Tunisian phones :D
everything you get easy I dunno girls, mens, phones anything even money
Perfect description of bezness!!
even money you will always care lots .
Yep, it's all about the money, money, money :thumbsup:
but if you get it hard you will always keep it
Well my rats didn't, it softened up very quickly :p
always answer me with small smiling
I'm answering with a massive grin....this is funny :D
but I'm sorry for you
And I'm sorry for you too :love:
Well, I'm not completely sure what this twonk is trying to tell us, but I've had fun dissecting it :D Where do they come up with this crap from?!!

Reactions: ijs

ijs

Well, I'm not completely sure what this twonk is trying to tell us, but I've had fun dissecting it :D Where do they come up with this crap from?!!
He reeks of desperation for the Rat culture that is dying out!

Katie1971

Nino Dali
17 September at 07:30 ·
This week I learned the must inportant think in "LIFE" , what I was know it before but I was bland about it , and I was losing before I start , and the inportant think that I put in my mind I "TRY" but I can't , cause I already losing before I start .
So I learn don't wait for you're chance , or lose before u even "TRY" for it , so If I'm still have mind and I can think , it's already big step , it's mean you still can do it , whatever you want .
So I mean do everything in this life for YOU'RE SELF# FOR YOU'RE SELF# YOU'RE SELF# SELF, so I mean do everything FOR YOU# FOR HOW YOU ARE # FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO BE.
even in the work do it for you're self#for you're name#for you're success ,or even with you're love do what u have to do and if not work then u will not be the loser one u will be the winner one cause u was do something for you're self for real , cause you was want to be the big reason for her or him giving happiness or for you're dream you must to do it for you're self you must to believe that you will do it even if you're dream it's more then big dream just go on it and "TRY" I'm sure if you try always you have chance in you're hand to do what ever you want dream or everything you want .

The end I mean stop lose before you start and do everything you want for you're self and for you're name and you're stely life , everyone have one life, and everyone can be what ever he or her want just learn to USE YOU'RE SELF and do for you're self , don't wait for chance cause if you open you're hand and you're mind and you're eyes , you will find everything in YOU and everything in YOU'RE HAND.

By the way i want say this , not to show you or show her or show him or show anyone will read this , hi look how much I'm clever no no no way but the big reason I said this in that picture of my face and in fb it's causes I want to say for all people who know me or don't know me I form that mean I start to "TRY" be me be how I must be , and do for my self and for my name life . ( mohamed ali mhadhbi my real name, but nino or dali it's what my people give it to me as a nickname )
+ Now I want say thank you lots and not enough for men who open my eyes about life and about DO FOR YOU'RE SELF AND FOR YOU'RE NAME really thank you its not enough to him , but to I be more then honest , when I said - BE HONEST + BE REAL +BE YOU = DONT LOSE BEFORE YOU START , this form when I meet him first time , tell now that is what I see it in side him and in his eyes when he was telling me how I must to live life not how I must be , but I was think him telling how I must be , but he was telling me and teaching me how I live the life I want and do or be how I want ( but I understand to late this season .
but something it's killing me him never give up showing me how I can shoose my real way, even after all this time and him still showing me and learning me how I must to live not to be cause to I be him always was say be what you believe you can be but do it and move on and try don't say not for me , or hard or try one day then you stop and say it's hard I can't be , this to inportant always something you get it easy it's to easy for you to lost it or broken it or to throw it away of you I mean you will never care or worry about it , I mean about everything you get easy I dunno girls, mens, phones anything even money you will lost it to easy but i you get anything for hard for real you will see you will care and worry about it the same even about girls or men's or even money you will always care lots .
So I mean everything you get it easy you will lost it easy but if you get it hard you will always keep it and care lots about it .

DO FOR YOU'RE SELF.
Thank you lots honest who give me this open mind to see other ways what I was close it before I try on it . Him was keep teaching me and learning me for no reason , but I never forget when him look to me and say I believe in you nino I'm trusting you just do it to you're self no for ather one its for you for you're future and for way what you will shoose in you're life .
And him said go nino life between you're hand .
He was said this not cause I was do something for him but cause him see in side me how im and how I want be and him read this by my eyes when I was look to him and I say life and life and life him was always answer me with small smiling nino what you have talent in you its much but I'm sorry for you , u don't use you're talent you're inportant think of you .

Anyway thank you lots and all this I said for no one its form me

Me, myself and I :rolleyes:

Katie1971

WTF? No rat knows the meaning of those words! Spelt correctly too.....wonder who he's quoting? Twat :D

Well if he is trying to prove he is not a rat, he has failed miserably! That's the most selfish, ratty approach to life there is....feckin eejit!!

Life in Europe? Has reality finally hit home?!!

Yep, cash, visas, iPhones, trainers etc....big money grabbing, greedy rat hands!!

Holy camel....he's declaring his real name!! Which account did he choose that from? :confused:

He has wise words here for all us survivors!! But he is a loser through and through :thumbsup:

And I wish to thank you, funniest load of utter shite I've read for a while :D

Would you agree with this character description, @FoolInLove? :p

£'s, €'s and $'s.......this is what he sees in their eyes!

Well yeah, this season's almost over.....better luck when the tourists arrive in 2017 :thumbsup:

Shoose? Does he mean his beloved flip flops? :confused:

I think he's talking about his phone :confused: Bloody nightmare, those Tunisian phones :D

Perfect description of bezness!!

Yep, it's all about the money, money, money :thumbsup:

Well my rats didn't, it softened up very quickly :p

I'm answering with a massive grin....this is funny :D

And I'm sorry for you too :love:
From the famous book of boring cnuts - its national curriculum there

Mango Chutney

Another one that claimed his very obviously Tunisian mother is from another country. Why do they say this? Anyone know? My twat rat claimed his very Tunisian looking mother was Russian, I knew he was lying when I saw wedding photos with her two sisters in (I think one wore the Hijab), I asked if these were her or her husbands sisters...they were hers! The ultimate proof was the discovery that she couldn't speak Russian and had never been on an airplane!! This ones mother is from Brazil, I've seen other threads with rats saying their mother was Polish, German etc. Does anyone know why? Is there a point to this that I'm overlooking? H told me his family were much more relaxed about my being there because of the nationalities of myself and his mother, so is this why they lie? To lull us into a false sense of security? I don't get it. I see we have yet another one here that apparently cost her rat his job....but I understand why they say this. I can't quote these comments from page one, as the victim deleted the posts.

Top Bottom