Dali mohamed ali Mhathbi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Stargazer, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Lyreco

Lyreco Member

Could be many things. Perception is reality, so maybe they've been trying so long to convince themselves they're western folks that they have to come up with a lie to back it up. Or, which I think is more likely, they do this to make the victim think he has another nationality so he doesn't need anyone to sponsor him for a visa or whatnot, which leads to them dropping their guard. False sense of security; exactly as you put it.

magic, spartacus, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess that kinda makes sense. For that first, very well acted year, I did take comfort from the fact that he didn't need me for a visa, he also claimed that he could travel the globe on his music card (keyboard player). He had lots of Russian girls online (I found them on his phone early last November), but he begged and begged them for an invitation all the time, Eva even asked him once if he had an ulterior motive, but he talked her round. I already had my suspicions about his mothers true nationality, but never confronted him as it didn't seem important, but once I saw those wedding photos, I discreetly slipped innocent questions into conversations and got my answers without them realising they'd played into my hands. I'm definitely swaying more towards your second option. They hate us Western infidels and whores, so I don't think they'd actually want to be us, just want our countries and our benefits.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    ijs and Lyreco like this.
  3. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

It's the same confounding reason they say they are from another country on their social networking sites. Mine said he was from Australia, originally. He was really defensive when I posted a Tunisian meme on his Facebook. They will pretend to come from or have ties from, anywhere but Tunisia! (They are not the smartest guys on earth) They know by now, that everyone knows something about the scams
    YESSSSS!
    They want desperately to appear westernized

magic, spartacus and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

Absolutely!

Masha likes this.
  5. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

If a rat gets invited to Russia or marries a Russian how does his way to Europe look after that?Why is it enticing for the rat? Isn't it the hard way since we know the racist aura over there is omnipresent. ANybody can enlighten me? Currently the tourist resorts are full of Russians and people from former CSSR republics.Rats have hundreds of Russians on their fb . And what next...

magic and Lyreco like this.
  6. Lyreco

Lyreco Member

I was wondering the same thing. Russia isn't part of the EU (and being Russian doesn't grant visa-free access there either). I wouldn't have thought access to Russia would be that sought after, but I guess rats will take whatever they can get their hands on.

7. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

It seems like that. I am still wondering though....

8. Mango Chutney

I can't pretend to completely understand, as when my rat described Russia to me July just gone, he gave a very realistic picture of life there. I asked him why he'd given up on Russia, he said life there was no better than Tunisia, that racism against Muslims meant he would not be accepted, unemployment was high, the economy is bad etc, that even if he found a shit job, he would only just survive, plus it's freezing and there would be no family to support him. A lot of them believe that entry to Russia gives them easy access to the Shengen zone, but this is not true, they would have to apply for another visa for that. I think they do believe that Russia will ultimately give them Europe. Needless to say.....the Russian authorities are very knowledgeable on Houssem Ktari :p:p

Liona, ijs and Heidi like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Changed your mind yet again :whistle: 29 September

Unbenannt.JPGmkg.JPG

10. Mango Chutney

I'm getting confused :confused: Does this rat have more than one thread? It was him with the girlfriend with the wedding band somewhere else :confused: Was he also the one that asked 'Can you feel it'?

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. Mango Chutney

13. Mango Chutney

And it was him that asked if we can feel it! I can't open that IMG thingy, but the words are there. Nino Rastaman, Nino Dali and the name I can't remember at the top of this thread, they are the same person on two threads....or have I gone crazy?

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

yes :D

Mango Chutney likes this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Urgent

Well dears, it looks like Dali is gonna jump the broom soon with an european victim :Evil:
    Does anybody have new poop on the rat ?

FoolInLove likes this.
  17. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Ooooh No - where's Trump when you need him!

Heidi and tunasianchange like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The victim is not from the US. She´s from the Netherlands and they welcome Trump ;)

Masha likes this.
  19. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

As I understand that Dali was the rat of @Stargazer who is not reading here anymore. But may be she will read?

FoolInLove likes this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

FoolInLove and Liona like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Repulsive creature :sick: Hopefully she'll get the truth before he gives her a tacky, dang expensive, bezness wedding to pay for. I'm surprised Trump's ban didn't include Tunisians, Moroccans and Algerians...especially with so many recent terrorist attacks involving Tunisians. I know no new poop :Cry:

FoolInLove likes this.
  23. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh ..has he had a bad hair day or what? It looks like a failed perm on my grandma's head.

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Take a look at him April 2016 24.gif

Unbenannt.JPGmsrh.JPG

Mango Chutney likes this.
  25. Mango Chutney

Liona likes this.