Dali sassi - Phenicia

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have information about Dali sassi from Phenicia?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry fern I meant MH as she started the new thread..
Sorry my fault but I particularly wanted to highlight this guy - things get lost in a long thread so feel justified creating a new one when another victim contacts me!

Crystal sometimes when threads are particularly long certain names are lost or people don't read the threads.

This is a new victim so feel justified in creating the thread and naming him specifically.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Can we keep anything to do with the animation team /Phenicia /on the Phenicia thread. for clarity and to keep bumping the thread to present day?
No, for reasons said above.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Sorry my fault but I particularly wanted to highlight this guy - things get lost in a long thread so feel justified creating a new one when another victim contacts me!

Crystal sometimes when threads are particularly long certain names are lost or people don't read the threads.

This is a new victim so feel justified in creating the thread and naming him specifically.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mh thats fine.. think it would be helpful to tag /paste it on to the Phenicia post also.. Just highlights that they are still abusing people at this hotel and does not get lost.. kinda update!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mh thats fine.. think it would be helpful to tag /paste it on to the Phenicia post also.. Just highlights that they are still abusing people at this hotel and does not get lost.. kinda update!!!
Yes, not sure how to tag another post though :( feel free to do it for me lol :p.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Can we keep anything to do with the animation team /Phenicia /on the Phenicia thread. for clarity and to keep bumping the thread to present day?
Or Browngirl can join the threads.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Fern did Winnie put a single photo of him in the gallery???? cant find it??? I see another Dali???

Fern

Fern did Winnie put a single photo of him in the gallery???? cant find it??? I see another Dali???
Yes there is I will try and copy n paste it here, just tried and it won't work. Maybe someone else can do this. In the gallery I have written RAPIST as a comment on his picture, its the top comment so just click on that to see his pic

Top Bottom