Dali sassi - Phenicia

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by MH007, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Lets get it all down here what Dali has been up to. Just in case rape wasn't enough enough for people. Theres more than you interested in this creep Marnietayls, he's obviously in full swing ;)

Alien, crystal, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  2. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm lots my lovely but it isn't my place - I was asked in pm to post on behalf of someone, never met the prick before - would probably stab him in the eyes if I did!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Big Bang Theory and crystal like this.
  3. MH007

She will post soon - just getting her head together and trying to process everything just now but she can see everything you all post on here and the other thread.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc

Alien, Heidi, crystal and 2 others like this.
  4. clairemc

clairemc New Member

Dali is nothing but a no use player and has been found out again, while im at home pregnant with his baby he.is.out sleeping with other girls when.she was born 18 wks early due to health problems he was still using girls for money, sex, whatever he could and now.still is.denying it even thought it has been showed to him in black and white i hope no one has to go thro what i have and alot of others have too, they are good at what they do scaming people but will always get caught on the end

5. Kalas

Kalas Well-Known Member

Oh Claire! :(
    I'm so sorry you have gone through this especially when pregnant and becoming a mother this is the most important time for a woman and it's so important to be happy and at peace for your baby.
    Hope your baby is in good health now!

6. MH007

Claire I am so glad you have found the strength to tell your story on this lowlife scumbag.

Now your recovery will begin with the help of all of the ladies on here.

Well done :love:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunshine :), Alien, Npk and 4 others like this.
  7. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Thank you for sharing your story Claire. Just think you are away from him now, and can slowly find peace. Sending you healing love and light.

Alien, crystal, Npk and 6 others like this.
  8. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Hi Clairemc am so sorry you have been through this. They are the worst liars and can't even admit the truth when they are found out. They have no conscience, just ruthless and heartless. At least now you've put a stop to it and you can start to enjoy your life here again and appreciate whats real. Keep coming on here, its good for ranting and understanding from people who can see these scumbags for what they really are. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. MH007

Hi Kalas

Thank you for the message to Claire, I have her permission to tell you that unfortunately she lost her baby.

There seems to be a few women coming forward that have been involved with this low life!!!

@Fern - completely agree, only thing I want to see swing is him - from a noose!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  10. clairemc

clairemc New Member

Ive now got 4 different girls msgn me on facebook saying they have been with him since may and the same crap stories just hope more girls become aware how horrible of a person he is thank u everyone for ur help this page is my lifesaver xx

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  11. Npk

Npk Well-Known Member

Claire I can only repeat what has been said before to you. Iam so sorry. My heart goes out to you.
    I wish for you so much happiness in the future with everything that comes your way.
    Take care.

clairemc, Sunshine :), Alien and 4 others like this.
  12. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Claire my heart goes out to you... I am so sorry that you lost your precious baby... This is a devastating blow for you... You must have went through a horrific time...

I also know what it is to lose something precious and the grief and betrayal is compounded... I am sure your emotions will be in total confusion and you will have a hard time putting back the pieces.. Firstly you need to deal with the grief, you MUST see a grief counsellor firstly.. there is a difference between scamming and loss.. and difficult to separate all the emotions and recognise them and grieve properly..... The healing process is different, but most important that you deal with both fully for your subsequent mental health.

Normally I would say be strong.. in your case no... you need to come to terms and this will take a long time... your first step is acceptance... you will have bad days and you will also have hellish days.... but you can survive this and put this behind you and learn to live with the past.. AS much as this rat was the father and you will prob hate him.. it is important that you separate the two feeling with him and your baby.. A Councillor is the only person to help you with this as you have a long road..

Wallahs coping strategies will hep you with the rat.. but please take my advice... I do hope you have support around you to help you with this journey... as much as I do think it is a good thing to warn others and in such can help you, but overall you need to concentrate on yourself, your future and decide what you want to do going forward..

You like our lovely Nets has been brave enough to post to warn others.. I am sure she won't mind me saying that she is doing brilliantly well..and has moved on with her life.. this can be you..

I am sorry that other woman are still getting in to relationships with these scum bags... as much as we can post the truth about them... the rats at this Phenicia are very nasty rats.... older been around know how to scam have no remorse. WE are merely a next to them and another notch on the bed post..
    They think of us as trash and to be used and abused...

I wish you well and quick healing... please only post what you are comfortable with..... we are here for you...

Cxxx

AmberHeart, Nets, marilyna and 10 others like this.
  13. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Hi Claire,
    I'm so sorry that you lost your baby! :Cry: It's horrible, my heart goes out to you. I wish you many strenght, and I'm sending you positive energies, and many many hugs! Take Care! xxxxxx

14. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a photo of Dali Sassi ??

FoolInLove likes this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    FoolInLove likes this.
  16. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

MH007 likes this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

18. Mango Chutney

Have we still got up to date pics of this freak? I think I deleted all mine from my device :Cry:
    It's important that people know this rapist is still a rat, that he's still fishing foreign women :Evil:

AmberHeart likes this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGghew.PNG :Ninja:

Mystery, AmberHeart, Apples and 2 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

I knew you'd have one :D
    Thank bloody God! This rapist of many different faces, that is still ratting....he needs to be in public view :thumbsup:

Mystery, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  21. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

He should be publicly whipped..I was going to suggest a certain type of torture, which has been banned (but it might be seen as offensive for the site)

Mango Chutney likes this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He is :whistle:
    Unbenannt.PNGnjut.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNGk.PNG Unbenannt.PNGnktr.PNG

juicyfruit, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

24. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member