Dating a North African man already in America

Starstylist

Does anyone have any stories about meeting one of these guys in your country?

I was at the pool in my apartment complex with my kids and there were two guys from Morocco just sitting there watching me and obviously talking about me. One of them came up to me and asked me on a date. I was 29 and he was 41 at the time. He told me he was divorced with no kids. I thought he was nice so I said yes. He told me stories about how he used to live in France and Germany and was very vague about his ex wife but made her out to be a Moroccan woman the way he described her cooking Moroccan food and having lived in Morocco as well. Everything was good. He made me feel beautiful and I really enjoyed his company.

I started noticing something wasn’t right when I met his other Moroccan friends. They were younger and married to much older, unattractive American women and were meeting up with younger American women right in front of me. I was shocked they were openly doing this in front of me but even more shocked my new boyfriend condoned it. He justified it by saying “if you’ve seen their wives, you would understand why.” Then, I found out that once they hook up with a girl, they pass her off to one of their friends to have sex with once they’re done with her. Naturally, I wondered if that would be my fate as well. They only spoke their language to each other so I couldn’t understand what they were saying right in front of me.

I went home, did some research, and I found out this man was NOT divorced at all! In fact I found his wife’s fb profile and she was not Moroccan. She was a 60 year old American woman and I swear, if you would have seen their wedding photo, your mind would instantly go to Danielle and Mohamed from 90 day fiancé. He also exaggerated about his educational background and lost his job, yet continued to spend money. I couldn’t get past this and he would get so defensive when I would ask about it. I don’t consider myself a stupid girl at all, but this man had me fooled. I was so embarrassed to tell my friends and family. I went into this thinking he already has his 10 year green card so he was just a normal guy like any other American guy. Nope. It’s amazing what guys like them tell themselves to justify their nasty behavior in their minds. Once we broke up, his friends tried to hit me up for sex. I’m just glad I’m not the one that brought them and married them. I couldn’t imagine. Please tell me I’m not the only one

Jisela

Rat Expert
Does anyone have any stories about meeting one of these guys in your country?

I was at the pool in my apartment complex with my kids and there were two guys from Morocco just sitting there watching me and obviously talking about me. One of them came up to me and asked me on a date. I was 29 and he was 41 at the time. He told me he was divorced with no kids. I thought he was nice so I said yes. He told me stories about how he used to live in France and Germany and was very vague about his ex wife but made her out to be a Moroccan woman the way he described her cooking Moroccan food and having lived in Morocco as well. Everything was good. He made me feel beautiful and I really enjoyed his company.

I started noticing something wasn’t right when I met his other Moroccan friends. They were younger and married to much older, unattractive American women and were meeting up with younger American women right in front of me. I was shocked they were openly doing this in front of me but even more shocked my new boyfriend condoned it. He justified it by saying “if you’ve seen their wives, you would understand why.” Then, I found out that once they hook up with a girl, they pass her off to one of their friends to have sex with once they’re done with her. Naturally, I wondered if that would be my fate as well. They only spoke their language to each other so I couldn’t understand what they were saying right in front of me.

I went home, did some research, and I found out this man was NOT divorced at all! In fact I found his wife’s fb profile and she was not Moroccan. She was a 60 year old American woman and I swear, if you would have seen their wedding photo, your mind would instantly go to Danielle and Mohamed from 90 day fiancé. He also exaggerated about his educational background and lost his job, yet continued to spend money. I couldn’t get past this and he would get so defensive when I would ask about it. I don’t consider myself a stupid girl at all, but this man had me fooled. I was so embarrassed to tell my friends and family. I went into this thinking he already has his 10 year green card so he was just a normal guy like any other American guy. Nope. It’s amazing what guys like them tell themselves to justify their nasty behavior in their minds. Once we broke up, his friends tried to hit me up for sex. I’m just glad I’m not the one that brought them and married them. I couldn’t imagine. Please tell me I’m not the only one
I'm assuming you're living in America. If so, it's probably more common now. A few weeks ago, I crossed paths with a Tunisian/North African man pretending to be Spanish with a very exaggerated Spanish accent. He kept talking about how one of his parents was from France and how he loved living here, etc. but what I noticed were his specific points, that they were augmented along with his accent - almost as if he was forcing both the accent and the story. Then I realized afterwards that he was likely a Tunisian/North African who had immigrated and was "posing" as Spanish. So, no, I'm not surprised, and yes, like you, I'm glad my fate wasn't allowing another North African to scam his way into the country with a green card marriage.

Bubbly

Now you know what to expect from him and his friends. You are better off without that bunch of disgusting pricks. Good you realised before getting too much involved. And you are obviously not the only one. Stay safe !