Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

Beansontoast

This is Mezoo,s idea:D Here you can express your heartfelt sympathy for those who have passed on,kicked the bucket,popped their clogs or have gone to push up daisies.

We will start with Michael Jackson,Farrah Fawcett and Patrick Swayze

I used to have a crush on Patrick Swayze ,God rest his soul.

Beansontoast

Awwwww has she gone? Puff,just like that. Poor lady is now more than 500 miles away from home.

chefref

Awwwww has she gone? Puff,just like that. Poor lady is now more than 500 miles away from home.
She's hanging with Little Jackie Paper now! I think it was 2 days ago, she had leukemia but made it to 72.

mezoo

The Decider
my cat spicy

my cat spicy died a couple of years back and i'd just like to have a moment of remembrance for spicy. thank you (since this thread was not here then) :huh:

chefref

Also, a few weeks ago, the world lost one of those truly "shiny" people- a friend of mine named Delta Thompson, from Kona, HI. We weren't terribly close but he had a way of making everyone he met feel like ohana! His memorial service is going to be held on Oct. 29th in Kona, on what would have been his 38th birthday. Aloha, Delts!

T

TunisiaMoon

I would like to say "see ya" to that old biddy who did fuck all... ohh whats her name???

Oh yer, the Queen Mother.

::FU::

T

TunisiaMoon

Goodbye Nana Ella, Goodbye Gramps Bernard, Goodbye Dad Bob, Goodbye Casper (my beautiful huge white cat) and Goodbye to my lovely Grandad Wilf

Goodbye to Harry the hamster, bob the fish. Goodbye to all the hamsters, dogs, cats that I ever had.

Goodbye to my rabbits, snowy, thunder and lightening.

Goodbye Jade Goody. Goodbye Great Grandad. Goodbye Great Grandma. Goodbye great great grandad and great great great grandad.

Goodbye great great great great grandad and grandma.

Goodbye Jacko (perv)

Goodbye Farewell Auf Wiedersehen
:huh:

Beansontoast

yeah you, it figures, the first smart alack remark, please some honor for the dead here ::salute::

Oh sorry,didn,t know you were still grieving! My feelings go out to you.:eek:

Juls....Auf Wiedersehen

Robyn sorry about your friend,was he Hawaiian?

Beansontoast

Up till my ex hubby dying in July I have only ever grieved for one person,the Queen of Queens,the lovely Princess Diana.(u)

Maybe Dodi was a rat!!!!:confused::confused: He has got a funny Arab nickname as well!

B

Black Mamba

Goodbye to my late Dog Devil, who was hit by acar last year.

T

TunisiaMoon

Up till my ex hubby dying in July I have only ever grieved for one person,the Queen of Queens,the lovely Princess Diana.(u)

Maybe Dodi was a rat!!!!:confused::confused: He has got a funny Arab nickname as well!
Well we agree on something!! Diana was definitely someone worthy of the flowers!:)

mezoo

The Decider
the day the mezoo died

my cat mr mezoo. good big mezoo. he had a blood clot, great big 22 pound maine coon cat. first we had to remove his leg. he lasted for a year after that. then he keeled over and just died one day. i missed him so so much i've used his name ever since :D thanks mezoo, from me. miss ya buddy.

chefref

If we're bringing in cats, I have to say something for Iwa, the cat who said "Ni!" (that's pronounced Eva). My first cat, she moved with me from Hawaii to Utah, travelled with me to Las Vegas and then came back to Florida with me where she lived out the rest of her years. Best kitty EVER! ::angel::

Beansontoast

Well,then I can mention my guineaupig Snowy,he lived 13years!!! Was a record I bet.He died in his sleep in his Starsky as I came back from my violin lesson.

guineapig ...how does one spell it?

T

TunisiaMoon

::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::::Coffee::

Top Bottom