Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

W

WouldI

Corey Haim from 'Lost Boys' fame - how you made my young heart flutter (h)(f)

T

TunisiaMoon

sniff bloody sob..

Rest in peace PIPPIN (sniff, sob) Our lovely friend from the kids programme "come outside"..... Here's to you Pippin

pippin.jpg

Everyone sing in memory of Pippin....

"Look up, look down, look all arounnnddd. Up in the air or on the groundddddd. Come for a walk, come for a ride, there's so much to see, so commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme outtttttttsidddddeee (doo dood ood ooodddoooodododooododo)

(f)(f)(f) Rest i piss/peace mutt x

W

WouldI

Rest in peace PIPPIN (sniff, sob) Our lovely friend from the kids programme "come outside"..... Here's to you Pippin

View attachment 153

Everyone sing in memory of Pippin....

"Look up, look down, look all arounnnddd. Up in the air or on the groundddddd. Come for a walk, come for a ride, there's so much to see, so commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme outtttttttsidddddeee (doo dood ood ooodddoooodododooododo)

(f)(f)(f) Rest i piss/peace mutt x
Is it a regional programme?? Never heard of him (sorry Pippin :D)

tunisblue

my baby niece, abby, only here for 5 months, but loved every minute. now rests with her mommy...(f)

tunisblue

No (h)(f) Why Blue???? xxx
as you all know my sister passed in aug due to swine flu, at the time she was 27 weeks preggo. had an er c/s. baby abby was doing so great. right on target for her original dd even though she was a premie. however my bil put her down for a nap two weeks ago and came to check on her, she was not breathing. they revived her but after a week on life support with no brain activity, my bil was finally convinced to take her off. poor guy, his wife than his mil and now his daughter. its been a really hard time.

Veritas

The Contessa
my baby niece, abby, only here for 5 months, but loved every minute. now rests with her mommy...(f)
Ohh Blue! Truly sorry to hear that. Sending you, my most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your niece, Abby. Another little angel in heaven...(f)(f)(f)(f) (((tight hugs))) (h)

Veritas

The Contessa
as you all know my sister passed in aug due to swine flu, at the time she was 27 weeks preggo. had an er c/s. baby abby was doing so great. right on target for her original dd even though she was a premie. however my bil put her down for a nap two weeks ago and came to check on her, she was not breathing. they revived her but after a week on life support with no brain activity, my bil was finally convinced to take her off. poor guy, his wife than his mil and now his daughter. its been a really hard time.
Dearest Blue (f)

I cannot even begin to comprehend... what both you and your family have gone through...it must be simply overwhelming...but do stay strong, your resilience is a true statement of the fortitude of your character... (h)(h)

W

WouldI

Horrible, just horrible Blue... his pain must be immeasurable. A stark reminder of how precious life is (f)God bless little Abby and all of your family who have endured so much in recent months xxx

Beansontoast

I just don,t know what to say,how can one endure such pain.......it makes you ask where is God?

B

Becky*Walid*Saleem*Sara

A year today (13.3.09) my father in law Abdezerrak Soghier passed away after enduring two years of pain :( RIP xxx

tunisblue

I just don,t know what to say,how can one endure such pain.......it makes you ask where is God?
BEANS- only the good die young, its those of us left behind that grieve. as much as i miss them all at least i know that they do not have to walk in this crazy world anymore. God is right there and he will not give more than we can handle. losing my mom is the biggest blow, but when i think of how much pain she was in the last ten years? it was a mercy.

al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:214
‏2:214 ام حسبتم ان تدخلوا الجنة ولما ياتكم مثل الذين خلوا من قبلكم مستهم الباساء والضراء وزلزلوا حتى يقول الرسول والذين امنوا معه متى نصر الله الا ان نصر الله قريب

Transliteration Am hasibtum an tadkhuloo aljannata walamma ya/tikum mathalu allatheena khalaw min qablikum massat-humu alba/sao waalddarrao wazulziloo hatta yaqoola alrrasoolu waallatheena amanoo maAAahu mata nasru Allahi ala inna nasra Allahi qareebun
Literal Or (have) you thought/supposed that you enter the Paradise and (the) example of those who past/expired from before you (E) did not come to you, the misery/hardship and the calamity touched them, and they were shaken until the messenger and those who believed with him say: "When (is) God's victory/aid?" Is it not (that) God's victory/aid (is) near/close?"

Veritas

The Contessa
A year today (13.3.09) my father in law Abdezerrak Soghier passed away after enduring two years of pain :( RIP xxx
It's indeed an immesurable pain to lose our loved ones...extending my heartfelt sympathy to your hubby Walid, yourself, and all your family on this sad,remembrance day (f)(f)(f)

W

WouldI

It's indeed an immesurable pain to lose our loved ones...extending my heartfelt sympathy to your hubby Walid, yourself, and all your family on this sad,remembrance day (f)(f)(f)
Love from me too Becky xxx

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
awwh (h) him in A Knight's Tale :( rip

W

WouldI

I know it's a city in Texas ? I'm not that young, I'm 26!! :mad:
:doh: Dallas and Dynasty were both massive American series' of the 80s - a bit like Lost and Desperate Housewives - though more shoulder pads and stetsons :ben:

Top Bottom