Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

Veritas

The Contessa
I know it's a city in Texas ? I'm not that young, I'm 26!! :mad:
You're very young! :tongue: I'm jealous now! :mad::ben:

We used to watch Dallas & Dynasty in Portugal, back in the eighties! :O:ben:

W

WouldI

Dynasty is an American prime time television soap opera that aired on ABC from January 12, 1981 to May 11, 1989. It was created by Richard and Esther Shapiro and produced by Aaron Spelling, and revolved around the Carringtons, a wealthy oil family living in Denver, Colorado.[2] Starring John Forsythe and Linda Evans as oil magnate Blake Carrington and his new wife Krystle, Dynasty was ABC's derivation of the hit CBS prime time serial Dallas.[2]
Though at first coming nowhere near the ratings of Dallas, the second season arrival of Joan Collins as Blake's scheming first wife Alexis heralded Dynasty's rise into the Top 20,[3][4] and in 1985 the series hit #1.[3][5] Dynasty was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best TV Drama Series every year from 1981 to 1986, winning in 1984.[6] Dynasty spawned a successful line of fashion and luxury products and even a spin-off series, but by 1987 had dropped to #24.[3] After nine seasons, Dynasty was canceled in 1989.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Malcolm McClaren

Sad passing of Malcolm McClaren. He was the founder/manager of the Sex Pistols. He brought punk music to the masses.

John Forsythe, who played Blake Carrington in Dynasty, died earlier this month too.

magbeth

Condolences for my country. Our President and 95 other people from the government died today in a plane crash... :( :( :cry: :cry:

Veritas

The Contessa
Condolences for my country. Our President and 95 other people from the government died today in a plane crash... :( :( :cry: :cry:
So sorry Magbeth. (f) What a loss for the whole country, Poland (f)(f)

hind

Terrible. My thoughts are with the people who lost their loved ones and the entire population of poland (f)

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Just seen the news :( How awful! Thoughts and prayers for Poland (f)(f)

manzousa

as you all know my sister passed in aug due to swine flu, at the time she was 27 weeks preggo. had an er c/s. baby abby was doing so great. right on target for her original dd even though she was a premie. however my bil put her down for a nap two weeks ago and came to check on her, she was not breathing. they revived her but after a week on life support with no brain activity, my bil was finally convinced to take her off. poor guy, his wife than his mil and now his daughter. its been a really hard time.
I am so sorry.... I am just now reading this... You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers... Hugs to you!

magbeth

What's the news sunshine? Are you ok? xxx (f)
didn't expect i will say it but no... i'm not ok... it's black week here in my country and no one knows what to do, what to say... i've never been a fan of kind of politic that our President did and also never been his fan as a person but when i think how many people died with him, when i think about THAT place where it happened and about THAT day when it happened i feel empty inside... now everybody say it's cursed place! i am very touched by words and behaviour from foreigners as they say really nice and warm words to us to show they understand what happened and to show they are with us... today Portugeese guys were standing 2 hours and watch TV with us when i was at work. of course they didn't understand even one word but words are not necessary at tis moment... feel so sad and bad now, wondering what will be tomorrow as the most important people in country are gone forever [*]

magbeth

The Polish are sane people. We Americans like conspiracy theories :coffee:

Hope the dark clouds will pass soon
there's no chance and place for conspiracy theories... just bad decision, too fast landed...
but hey we can blame Russians again!

mezoo

The Decider
Mark Andrews Dieter

Mark is the first person I met at Matties. Mark is the first person anyone meets at Matties. He is a friend and good neighbor. He had hard times and good times and always a smile for anyone. He is missed tremendously by everybody but especially me. It's been a year and I finally got my ass off the stool and got this up for the world to see Mark. Your certainly are still here so much in spirit and soul. We miss you my friend

Mark1.jpg :cheers:

Top Bottom