Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Leslie Nielsen died a couple days ago. He was 84 years old. Many will remember him in Airplane. He was very funny.

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
My condolences on the loss of your friend, Mezoo. Cancer is such a horrible nasty beast. I look forward to a day when we truly have cures.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Mezoo .... sorry too. I hate that disease. It has taken out so many people I know, including my son-in-law.

Ladygaga

Banned
When you are ill you realise who your friends are , maybe what you should have done, and what you will now decide to do in the time that you have left if this is the case .
You meet people who are caring and perhaps not so caring , this illness sets you on a journey and nobody can tell which route it will take but it is your unique journey ,

T

TunisiaMoon

Bernard Matthews died recently. He was cremated but it's all good because he left instructions. Gas mark 6 for 2 hours ::ninja::

mezoo

The Decider
it's all good because he left instructions. Gas mark 6 for 2 hours ::ninja::
my friend grew tobacco. he wanted to be cremated and put him in pouches mixed with tobacco so he'd be rolled up and smoked when it was all over. :coffee:

W

WouldI

my friend grew tobacco. he wanted to be cremated and put him in pouches mixed with tobacco so he'd be rolled up and smoked when it was all over. :coffee:
:puke: bleugh, but someone would be inhaling him!!!

Beansontoast

Theres a film about that with Ice T, a comedy about a dead Rasta who they mixed with Ganja and smoked him.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Just found this thread. Made me giggle. My rats fictitious fiancé died so I thought I would add her here. RIP even though you never existed you had a lucky escape.

Maybe I could also add his almost dying father who miraculously recovered several times from the brink of death.

And an ant (the multiple legged type) died in my house today, drowned in the cats water dish, but I put him on kitchen paper and he miraculously came back to life, so all you non believers and infadels... see it can happen!

Top Bottom