Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Beansontoast, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Gonna have to read this thread tomorrow!!
    My rats imaginary dog died a few days before I moved over :D He was so thick, he sent me pics of two different dogs :rolleyes:

He went AWOL for about twenty six hours after the death of his imaginary friend...told me he didn't want to be here anymore, before just disappearing...I was worried sick, the manipulating shite!

When he reappeared on FB the next day, he told me he'd taken the dog to the beach and buried it....apparently, he'd carried this feckin massive Golden Labrador in his arms at about 2am....and walked thirty minutes to bury it!! :D He claims he spent the missing 26hrs sat on the beach, with the body of his very dead, very imaginary dog! Obviously, he forgot his sand phobia for those hours of wailing and grieving :rolleyes:

When I arrived, he pointed to a really high sofa type thingy...ain't no freakin way the imaginary dog could have got up there! He had tears of fake grief in his eyes....I had tears of restrained laughter in mine :D
    His words "That's where my dog used to sleep, I miss him so much".....I was dying inside :D:D

I mean seriously, girls...I'm pretty good at understanding these fucktards, but can somebody please tell me....what the freakin hell was the point in all that?? :D

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Bingo ! I always suspected it - kitchen paper is magic :thumbsup:

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  3. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:DWhy do they love to make shite up???:coffee::rolleyes: Are their lives THAT BORING?:D

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

This is what I just don't get!
    Usually, when they lie, you can eventually see the logic they saw in the lie, the ways they thought they would benefit, ie....money for a funeral, money for hospital costs, military release etc, but this one, this imaginary dog....what the hell was the freakin point?

All I can think, is that because he knew I was an animal lover and owned a dog, did he think it was a way of pulling on my heart strings, make himself look loving and caring.....and then panic, as I couldn't meet the imaginary dog on arrival?
    If yes.....he f*cked up big time in months to come...by trying to get me to adopt a dog for him to use for fighting :Evil:

5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Is it OK to giggle at your own post? I just found this while browsing. Made me smile, but I guess it’s like liking your own picture on Facebook -but really, who does that !!!

6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

I’m addicted to Catfish the USA TV show. Oh the online trucks they play. Every Catfish, has no signal, or a lost phone or a broken webcam, a family tragedy which prevents them from the personbeing scammed, or car breaks down, and they all have or know someone with cancer, or a dead fiancé, or a faithful dog that died, which left them sad, vulnerable and broken-hearted.

Since they all seem to have MTV in Tunisia maybe this is where they learned their craft!

7. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I think they’ve been scamming for years before the catfish program. But I’m sure they get ideas from it.

8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

And then social media and dating sites provided the catalyst to span the world.

9. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I like to give my condolences to a very unusual uncle. He's been buried 3 times already. With 9 wakes. RIP UNCLE :eek:

Judithlyn, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Holy cow! NINE wakes for THREE deaths? They sure like to see them out in style every time they die :D

I’m quite disappointed I don’t have any ratty family death stories to share, bar the imaginary dog....which seemed the most pointless lie ever :rolleyes:

11. Mystery

Woof woof it's a dog story. :D:)

12. Heidi

1254.JPG You get to wear your grieving hat ;)

13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

But I didn't.....he'd buried it on the beach a couple of days before I got there, plus his brother had the miraculous recovery from the coma, that was so bad, he needed extensive brain treatment in Russia.....but just suddenly woke up fully healed and went home!
    It really was all go a few days before I moved over.....so I didn't even get to play dress up :Cry:

* I CAN'T BELIEVE I BELIEVED ALL THAT BULLSHIT!!! :oops::oops:

14. Mystery

Today I got news that my rat as had a heart attack from stress.
    I gather he's not dead yet but I'm praying Allah will help him on his way.
    So I will leave my condolences in hope my prayers will be answered. :D:D:D

15. Heidi

You can wear my hat :love:

16. Mystery

I wouldn't go and insult your hat.
    I'm sure some scammer would steal it ;):D:D

17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Woop woop.....I'll get my Easter Egg at the ready for the dramatic resurrection!! :p
    I do wish they wouldn't tell us these lies about ill health and death....I get all excited...

gem15, juicyfruit, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  18. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.