Welcome to TLR

Death Threat

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I have received a clear death threat, more than one, from my ex-rat............Can someone please advise the best course of action??...........I don’t think it should be ignored and feel threatened............Can’t sleep.............
Plymothgirl...oh my Gosh...this is terrible...are you and your rat in the same country or is he in Tunisia? Does he know your address? If I were you I would call and have a chat with your local police. Make a complaint so they have documentation. Death threats via the internet or social media are taken very seriously. I wish I could give you more help.....if you keep checking back....one of the admins will be here and they can guide you better than me. Im so sorry this is happening....we got you! Please keep in touch ♡♡♡♡ and don't delete anything!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I have received a clear death threat, more than one, from my ex-rat............Can someone please advise the best course of action??...........I don’t think it should be ignored and feel threatened............Can’t sleep.............
Was it through a vocal or a written message? Try to collect as many proof as you can and then report him to police. Is he living in the same country as you? If not, he is just trying to scare you. My ex rat did the same. He has my home address and he said many times that his friends who are living in my country, will come to my house to hit me physically and to trouble me. I was afraid for a long time. Afraid to even step out from my house. It's just a tactic to scare you. But report him to police, with proof.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Was it through a vocal or a written message? Try to collect as many proof as you can and then report him to police. Is he living in the same country as you? If not, he is just trying to scare you. My ex rat did the same. He has my home address and he said many times that his friends who are living in my country, will come to my house to hit me physically and to trouble me. I was afraid for a long time. Afraid to even step out from my house. It's just a tactic to scare you. But report him to police, with proof.
Bloody cowardly arseholes! Takes a big brave man to threaten a woman!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I’m so sorry, Plymouthgirl. I don’t know what to say. He only wants to hurt you and scare you but it’s horrible and despicable. Don’t answer him and make sure he can’t contact you again. These threats must be reported to the police so it’s documented. I hope you have a good system support. That breaks my heart and angers me. Please report it. I hope he won’t get away with it. Stay with us please and let us know.

Last edited:

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@Plymouthgirl you got to contact both police in your home country and in Tunisia. Where about in Tunisia is he from? Maybe we can help with email addresses and phone numbers. You also have to contact British embassy in Tunisia. British embasy in Tunis phone number is 00216 71 108 700. I'm just guessing that you are from UK. All will be good xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I’m so sorry, Plymouth. I don’t know what to say. He only wants to hurt you and scare you but it’s horrible and despicable. Don’t answer him and make sure he can’t contact you again. These threats must be reported to the police so it’s documented. I hope you have a good system support. That breaks my heart and angers me. Please report it. I hope he won’t get away with it. Stay with us please and let us know.
Yes! Please let us know you are ok!!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
@Plymouthgirl you got to contact both police in your home country and in Tunisia. Where about in Tunisia is he from? Maybe we can help with email addresses and phone numbers. You also have to contact British embassy in Tunisia. British embasy in Tunis phone number is 00216 71 108 700. I'm just guessing that you are from UK. All will be good xx
Brava Lass....you are always a wonderful source of information ♡

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Report, report, report to the authorities no matter which country you are living, there’s a law against this kind of abuse, get your prove ready and get this person out in the open, good luck and don’t be afraid because this is his ultimate motive xx

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Plymothgirl...oh my Gosh...this is terrible...are you and your rat in the same country or is he in Tunisia? Does he know your address? If I were you I would call and have a chat with your local police. Make a complaint so they have documentation. Death threats via the internet or social media are taken very seriously. I wish I could give you more help.....if you keep checking back....one of the admins will be here and they can guide you better than me. Im so sorry this is happening....we got you! Please keep in touch ♡♡♡♡ and don't delete anything!
this is true, if you contact the police ( and are in the UK) they can place your house on high alert so that if you call in an emergency you automatically are on extreme high priority and cops will send support immediately. I know as I had it. Please dont waste a second in reporting x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This makes me so angry!

How dare he threaten you - if I had a pound for each time a rat does this I would be rich.

You lost a LOT of money on this despicable man and now he is threatening you in the hope of getting even more!

Tell him that your Dad, brothers and Uncles are looking forward to meeting him.

Keep all evidence of the threats and bank statements, western union transactions and report his arse to your police, interpol, embassy, police in Tunisia and their embassy.

Please don't be scared, he can't get to you - block him!

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He is trying to scare you to make you shut up. To control you better. On the contrary, expose him publicly. Report him to police and embassies too with all the proof you have collected.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Rats are dispicable men. No more words needed. I hope you are safe and away from him Plymouth girl, I can't find words to tell you how you are feeling but I can imagine it. Here at the forum are many women who where threatened and abused by these men. Mine did the same to me. Coming to my city and find me. My rat doesn't know I am back with my husband because he will start all over again with the treats. Much courage to you Plymouth girl xxx

His threats are nothing more than trying to scare you into not going against what he wants and needs if you are indeed in the uk you are safe from this disgusting piece of shite .
Hit him back where it will hurt him most gather all evidence and send to the embassy as other members have said him losing a chance of a visa and potential victims for sources of money will hurt him more than anything you can hurt him more than he can ever do to you by these actions alone.

No woman should feel threatened by any so called man.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
His friends in your country won’t want to get involved in such problem, they will be risking their status there. They can go to jail and deported. Definitely they don’t want that.
As everyone recommended it is better to gather information and report to your local police first, they will guide you what’s better to do next.
If you report to Tunisian police do it with your local police report on hand, so they know you’re serious.
Try to speak to your family and close friends, not to panic collectively but to support you, suggest them to keep their social media private in order to avoid threats from him. If someone else has a threat from him it will be better if they set a report on him too.
Sending hugs, stay with us when you feel anxious. xx

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
His friends in your country won’t want to get involved in such problem, they will be risking their status there. They can go to jail and deported. Definitely they don’t want that.
As everyone recommended it is better to gather information and report to your local police first, they will guide you what’s better to do next.
If you report to Tunisian police do it with your local police report on hand, so they know you’re serious.
Try to speak to your family and close friends, not to panic collectively but to support you, suggest them to keep their social media private in order to avoid threats from him. If someone else has a threat from him it will be better if they set a report on him too.
Sending hugs, stay with us when you feel anxious. xx
I would like to thank EVERYBODY for their concern and great support at this time...........Am still feeling rather overwhelmed............Have been taking sleeping tablets for some time now, which have taken over my life............Will keep everyone updated as to progress............By the way, I can let you know why the death threat finally came, and to be honest it’s not actually the first time.............Just more serious this time............Apparently he wants to slit my throat............If his Mother dies, then I will be next, he says............His precious Mother has a kidney stone, and he thinks she will die from it!!!
Without making it at all clear to begin with, seems he is expecting me to pay for her operation at a private clinic!!! The State system will take too long!!! Well, as my favourite presenter on LBC Radio says.............’It ain’t happening............Not now, not ever.............Never!!!’.............I’ve concluded, and probably some time ago, to be honest, that he is a sadistic narcissistic psychopath, a real threat not just to me, but to anyone he comes across............To think that he came across as such an angel initially; handsome, best smile in the world, kind, but, in reality, a deadly snake looking for a victim to suffocate and finish-off.............True masters of their black art.............’I haven’t had much experience with women’ one moment, the next: ‘I turned away so many European women because of you!!!’.............
I tried to explain to him the very tragic and early death of my own Mother, but it was like water off a duck’s back............I’ve never said this before, or rarely at least, but I hope that his precious Mother does die to give him the biggest lesson he could ever learn in life, but she won’t, will she??
Many sincere thanks to all again and will come back with further news...............PG xxxxxxx[

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
:coffee:He will slit your throat because his mother has a kidney stone...errrr she won’t die, she will just have some pain and she can wait until they get their appointment.
He is clearly manipulating and blackmailing for you to pay such surgery which may not be even a real situation.
Block him and report him.

Peacock

Senior Rat Expert
He is using the tragedy of your mother's death to try to manipulate you. He is using your weakness and vulnerability to try to get your sympathy. His mother will not be needing medical treatment, he just wants to scam you and get money from you. He sounds really evil.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is revolting. He’s nothing but an evil psychopath and it doesn’t even start to describe him. He’s been threatening you but you should pay for the operation of his mother : Unbelievable. Then you should feel lucky that he chose you when there are so many women who want to talk to him on social media. Because he’s such a prize.... One can’t describe what’s wrong with men like him. A Doctor would see several mental issues there and wouldn’t know where to start with. They can’t be cured or be redeemed. It’s too ingrained. There are monsters, it’s like they have no soul. There’s not one ounce of goodness in them. Plymouthgirl, I so hope you’ll find a way for him not to have contact with you anymore even if you have to turn off all social media for a while, change of phone number, email address etc Do you have some male relatives who can give him a piece of their mind? He’s a coward and he’ll shut up if he has to face big men. This pos is affecting your health and ruining your life. You can’t sleep without pills because of what you’ve been enduring because of him. It truly makes me sad to know what he’s making go through. Thank you for letting us know what’s going on. It’s a safe place to talk here and you’ll get support.

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Plymothgirl...every emotion and feeling you are having is valid and justified so please dont beat yourself up or feel bad about your inner thought process right now. I absolutely do not care about what happens to this vile rat or his family.....whatever they get....they deserve. What I do care about, what we all here care about, is you! You are very important to us and to those who love you. Try to to stay strong and know we are here for you and support you. Its easy for me to tell you to not be afraid of this man but the best advice I can give you from afar is to encourage you to not react in anyway shape or form to his verbal abuse. He is going to say the worst things he can think of to try to make you feel scared....if you can't block him...just show no emotion....he is feeding his own ego with your fear. If you are feeling scared....come here to TLR and we will talk you through it. Much love from a lady across the pond.♡

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Plymothgirl...every emotion and feeling you are having is valid and justified so please dont beat yourself up or feel bad about your inner thought process right now. I absolutely do not care about what happens to this vile rat or his family.....whatever they get....they deserve. What I do care about, what we all here care about, is you! You are very important to us and to those who love you. Try to to stay strong and know we are here for you and support you. Its easy for me to tell you to not be afraid of this man but the best advice I can give you from afar is to encourage you to not react in anyway shape or form to his verbal abuse. He is going to say the worst things he can think of to try to make you feel scared....if you can't block him...just show no emotion....he is feeding his own ego with your fear. If you are feeling scared....come here to TLR and we will talk you through it. Much love from a lady across the pond.♡
Amen to that and I am not religious at all. Threatening a woman is the lowest from the lowest. The saddest part is that it effects your health. We come here to talk and try to feel better after these men ruined our lives. It is healing and I do hope you find a solution that he can not reach you no more. Blokking and deleting without reading their texts. Come here to rage and we will be here for you. A big hug from me to ❤

simple

Major Ratslayer
How truly despicable they are................
So he is still in Tunisia and your not ,,,So how does he think the threats will work ?And are you sure his mother has kidney stones ,they are dispicable enough to even say someone in their family has died ,when they havnt ,so to say his mother may die ,means nothing ,,Dont threat over his mother ,she wont die ,she will continue to be a tool in his lies for money...

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
So he is still in Tunisia and your not ,,,So how does he think the threats will work ?And are you sure his mother has kidney stones ,they are dispicable enough to even say someone in their family has died ,when they havnt ,so to say his mother may die ,means nothing ,,Dont threat over his mother ,she wont die ,she will continue to be a tool in his lies for money...
It’s hard o accept just how much the family I was ‘in on it’.............Sometimes the brain is so overwhelmed with all of the abuse, that it finds it hard to accept any more information such as that..........In my case, particularly so...........I was used to complete ‘his’ house that turned out to be his Mother’s, as she owns the land!!! Slamdunk!!! Nevertheless, the threats to ‘slit my throat’, etc, still feel real, despite the distance.............That’s the whole problem.............It all and always seems so REAL............They are truly masters of their dark art.............

simple

Major Ratslayer
It’s hard o accept just how much the family I was ‘in on it’.............Sometimes the brain is so overwhelmed with all of the abuse, that it finds it hard to accept any more information such as that..........In my case, particularly so...........I was used to complete ‘his’ house that turned out to be his Mother’s, as she owns the land!!! Slamdunk!!! Nevertheless, the threats to ‘slit my throat’, etc, still feel real, despite the distance.............That’s the whole problem.............It all and always seems so REAL............They are truly masters of their dark art.............
Any threat like this is disgusting and i think a screen shot should be sent to his local ploce station and relevant consulate in Tunisia ,,,When you feel able enough to do so ,,,even block out your name ,so they dont know who sent it explaining how scared you are and dont want to be identified ..Delete him and dont look back ,his threats are meaningless ,only meant to intimidate .But in sure they are shocking and terrifying .Stay strong ,xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Mine tried that to that I should pay an extension to the house of his parents. He contacted a builder and told me it would cost 7000 euros :eek:. By that time I had already discovered his texts to other women and found TLR. I tried to walk away from him, but I was stupid and stayed talking. Told him I had to wait for that amount of money. And yes he gets angry and start calling me names. In your head you know it is not good what they all do and say but your heart..... It is difficult but for your own sanity and health it is better to walk away and blok him. I did that many times till I had enough of the lies and yes to me to death threats. Blokking and deleting without reading this I did the last week's many times. Stay strong and big hugs xxxx

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Mine tried that to that I should pay an extension to the house of his parents. He contacted a builder and told me it would cost 7000 euros :eek:. By that time I had already discovered his texts to other women and found TLR. I tried to walk away from him, but I was stupid and stayed talking. Told him I had to wait for that amount of money. And yes he gets angry and start calling me names. In your head you know it is not good what they all do and say but your heart..... It is difficult but for your own sanity and health it is better to walk away and blok him. I did that many times till I had enough of the lies and yes to me to death threats. Blokking and deleting without reading this I did the last week's many times. Stay strong and big hugs xxxx
Dear Lord! Mine started showing me damages in his parents house, it needed maintenance and updating. After helping a little with that he asked me to help with the little room they had at the top of the house, that was supposed where we were going to live while we could buy a house. I payed for all the reparations. But I was not the only one. He was asking other women for money. He got appliances and it was strange because he had no steady job and I didn’t pay for it. When I asked him he said his family wanted to support us and gave it as gift. Still was strange because he always said they barely had to survive.
At the end he had several women on hold, he promised marriage to all of us. His family were into the scam, they were in contact all the time.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
:Cry: It’s true, their threats go deep in our minds. The person that sweared love is the one willing to cause more harm. The most feared.
Stay Strong, we have your back. :love: