Delusions of Grandeur

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by yougogirl75, Oct 18, 2018.

1. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

My old scumbag tunisian rat has been very active on social media, being that I have been no contact for almost a year he has turned to be quite the crazy one. Profiles are changing, pictures are changing into international models/actors. Quite a profound change from his normal self, it has to be a person who believes he has those qualities only in his imaginary world can he cope with reality until reality catches up with him. He now realizes that he has died in my life long time ago and I feel nothing no remorse for what I said about him. I have no emotions about him one way or the other so ladies I am finally cured I feel nothing for the rat. I want no part in toxic people, does not mean I have forgotten the shameful things he did toward me it means I forgive myself. Here is one pic he uses from a turkish model/actor under his fake profile name Nour Lili, it amazes me at what lengths these rats live out their fantasies and they think people are stupid. Why can't he be himself? Because he hates who he is if he did love himself as he is, he would not be so insecure as to make out he is something he is definitely not. I am sure that he has committed many copyright infringements on the photos he uses but no one take it seriously anymore

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Arkady, Beverley, Masha and 6 others like this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Nice to hear he is an empty space for you now.:)

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

4. yougogirl75

Yes, isn't it crazy! This profile pic has been changed quite often, he states he works at Echyhemek which is untrue does not have any job, he also uses Echyhemek as the school he graduated from when it fact it is another school,Lycee Alaoui (this was on his facebook profile when I first knew him) and he did not graduate he dropped out in from what he told me is Grade 8. He uses Echyhemek on all profiles. He never went to Lycee Mixte Gafsa!! Why Gafsa is on this profile I don't know seems to be a hotspot for the tunisian rat??. As the facebook address of lobna kiki I believe he uses fake names of people he knew in his past, this one seems to be of his best friend's sister. He likes to camouflage under different names in numerous fake profiles to throw people off his trail. I mean a man's name to female facebook address red flag right away.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    AmberHeart, Apples and Heidi like this.
  5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

My rat was saying after scam and visa request to Canada fail he needed to go to other place where no one knew him. Djerba or Naebul. To study pastry or gastronomy. It’s probably the reason why your rat lies too, just no one can associate him.
    By the way he was also adding many Tunisians from those places to get likes on his profile as it was true he moved. Not sure if he did, but he started adding them long before the visa request.

Jisela, juicyfruit and yougogirl75 like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Isn't it the most wonderful feeling! No anger, no love, no hate, no missing them, no interest.....I've only ever been able to describe it as the most glorious nothingy feeling of nothing....and it's the best :)

They all have these typically narcissist delusions of grandeur....about their appearance, their penis, their intelligence, their performance, their feelings of entitlement.....everything.

They are completely deluded, a waste of good oxygen....they can't see that their very existence is pointless, they offer nothing good to anybody or anything......there is just no point at all to their existence because of their laziness, their lying, and their belief that the things in life good people work hard to own or to achieve, should be handed to them for free on a silver platter :rolleyes:

I mean seriously.....what is the point in these creatures? Why do they exist?

Arkady, Beverley, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  7. yougogirl75

I don't think he did move, it is a trick from his side. I know social media is used without a person's consent or not, people get hired by their social media profile who is to stop employers and the authorities from looking at social media profiles??. There are lies on his main social media profile as who he is really is, this alone could break his visa if I had gone through with the sponsorship. Lies about his education, lies about several other things it's just they think the immigration authorities don't look at these things, most people's facebook profile says everything about them. If a rat can pull off fake profiles and go on with their fake lives, they can lie about just about everything on forms. interviews and to think the authorities here are not going to check?? What a waste of space and time is what they are!!!

8. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

These are some very weird people. Very weird. Seriously, weird as hell to me. Then whats weird even the more is that the friends will respond to the post as if the photo is of that actual person. What's the average IQ for them? Lobotomies should be legal there. Im sorry, just too weird for me. Im embarrassed I entertained one.

9. Mango Chutney

Me tooooooo :Cry:

10. yougogirl75

Yes, I agree very weird. I am embarrassed too to know I actually believed him for some time, from now on I have to investigate everything about a person before I commit and I definitely will never marry again. I am just glad I never went through the sponsorship process I most likely would have come across something bad I didn't even know about him. And who gets to hold the bag when he screws up with his lies and deception, I would have that's who!!! Betrayal is not enough of a strong word to describe the whole ordeal. Seriously when does it end one rat hole leads to another its just so messed up!

Beverley, juicyfruit, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Feel embarrassed too and still surprised about the little details coming out, regret the whole time spent on that sick man.

Beverley, Jisela, yougogirl75 and 2 others like this.
  12. yougogirl75

Now my old delusional tunisian rat (Nour Habachi aka Nour LIli) has a new pic profile of a groom and his bride, haha oh my god this is so funny. He cannot afford to buy cigarettes let alone have a new bride oh what a delusional fool he is. I can just imagine it now the tunisian rat in his beat up white t-shirt , dirty shorts and his flip flops that's his groom outfit haha.He is still married to me, I don't like it neither but i am not going to Tunisia Land anytime for a divorce that's for sure. Facebook should put a limit on changing profile photos because this fool changes every time he takes a crap seriously haha

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Arkady, Beverley, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  13. Eelleennaa

Eelleennaa Well-Known Member

14. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I think experiments should be done on these rats. ;)
    Can you imagine? :eek:
    Or maybe lobotomies will be a new angle for them? Please send me money, my cousin needs a Labotomy!

15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Sounds like special Rats' medcare.:D

AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Ya....and I hope they need a few assistants...I'll definitely be on the list of volunteers :thumbsup:
    Oh yes {Evil laugh} :D

Beverley, Brasilgirl and yougogirl75 like this.
  17. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Mmm mwaaahh ha haaah há haa :D:thumbsup: