Dhia ~ Sahara Beach

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Blodie, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Blodie

Blodie New Member

Well ladies i have just joined here and read some terrible stories so i thought i would share mine...

Lets go back to 2007. There i was a single girl booked a holiday and stayed in the sahara beach..

There he was ... our eyes met across the bar floor .. a little smile a wink of the eye and i thought .. ohh yes, i went upstairs to go to my room and as i got half way down the corridor i heard the lift door go and turned .. there he was this dark handsom adonis, stood waiting of the lift to go back to the bar he was stood with me, you know how it goes, you make small talk flirt a little anyway i wont go into to detail but i had a lovely holiday...

After we had been calling each other and texting each other within weeks i had booked to go back, then i got .. would you mind bringing me this aftershave ohh and because its christmas could you bring me some vodka, now i am nobodies fool neither am i a cash machine but because it was christmas i did it. Got to the hotel and rang him, At 6pm he arrived in my room to collect his things, but you know ladies we all know when something isnt right dont we, maybe it was me ... but just looking at him i felt repulsed. He pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me, to me it felt he had to do it for the gifts i had taken him, anyway i made some excuse about seing him later and i wanted to.

All that holiday he would talk to me then ignore me, saying if his boss saw us together he would sack him (i am incidently very good friends with his boss) if i went out of the hotel he would ask me where i was going with etc etc but when i suggested us doing something he couldnt do it. He was moody and jealous, told me i couldnt sunbathe because the animation lads would look at me ... Yea ok...

We where on the same corridor in the hotel, my room 3 doors away from his but what i didnt know was on the friday before i left on the sunday his french girlfriend was in the room next door to me. He had told her that i was the managers girlfriend :(.

I have stayed at the Sahara Beach many many times, its like a second home to me and i go there a lot, each time i go i see this guy always with another girl but yet always texting me whilst i am there. I wouldnt give him the time of day now never mind anything else. the last time i was there August, i saw him take one girl to the airport and come back with another one.

Here are his details

Name : Dhia
    Height: 6`2
    Build: very slim
    Job : Maintenance Manager Sahara Beach/Nouvelair

About him: His dad was a general in the tunisian military, He is a very keen horseman origionally from bezerte, He is a very handsom man, always smells nice, very smartly dressed, struts aroumd the hotel like he owns it.

2. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Hi Blodie and welcome to tlr.com

I'm sorry to hear you were the victim of another rat. argghh!!!
    Good job you werent taken in too much by him and i'm glad you saw him for what he was before he did end up taking you to the cleaners.

xxxx

p.s... not surprised he smells nice with all the aftershave gifts from random tourists!! What a git! :mad:

magic likes this.
  3. chefref

chefref Member

Gotta love that efficiency, too! Drop one off, pick one up on the same trip!;)
    Anyway, glad you're here!

4. Blodie

Blodie New Member

The best thing is though, When i was going out to my friends late at night he thought i had another boyfriend and it did his head in.. He would stop me in reception and Say .. Where do you think you are going etc etc ..

It did it in even more when i married one of the staff from the hotel :) and he thought we had been seing each other when i was "seing him"

5. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

ALRIGHTTTT!!!!!!! You GO Girl!!!!! ROFL!!! Good for you hun. I hope you are very happy!!!!! :)
    I got me a nice Tunisian husband too lol and a little boy to boot!! :D

6. Blodie

Blodie New Member

I even invited him to the wedding .. lol

7. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

lmfao. I take it you were married in Tunisia? Good job it wasn't UK or he'd be throwing broken bottles instead of confetti hahaha!!!! What a twat!!! hahah!!!! Love it!!!:D

8. ArabChick

ArabChick Spamtastic Member

Bravo!! Bravo!! ::CLAP:: ::CLAP::

Welcome to TLR!! :D

9. maya

maya Member

hahahaha you rock!!
    god what a twat... good riddance.

10. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

That's a Bizerte trait, not just a rat trait...:coffee:

11. ArabChick

Oooh ... I can sense a fight a-brewing!! Speaking of brew ... I need a ::Coffee:: :D

12. Blodie

Blodie New Member

well so-reee lol

I dont fight i just scratch ... ohh and bitch ::AngeL::

13. ArabChick

You'll just fit right in then Blodie!! LOL :D

That deserves a little dance

::pdance:: ::pdance::

14. louschlong

louschlong Member

You go Blodie!! Inviting him to the wedding - wish I was a fly on the wall to see that reaction! ::Trble::

15. carebear

carebear New Member

Hi Blodie, hope you're well. My friend and I were at Sahara Beach in 2007 and met a girl who was seeing Dhia, not sure if it was you!!! Where are you from??

16. Blodie

Blodie New Member

Manchester, probably wasnt me, i didnt broadcast it... well would you ?::sick::

17. Hi Blondie, welcome to TLR.com
    Sorry about your rat encounter, but at least u found your husband in the process! My hubby is also from Sahara beach hotel xx

18. hi sorry too hear about that rat!! i also have been to sahara beach many times and i know what he is like!! i was last there in july 2009 and he had a different girl every day! good job u found out when u did! sorry again hun xx

19. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

Sounds like I'm listening to myself! LOL
    Blodie what can I say...you'll feel right at home, girl! WELCOME!

20. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

where ya from

in tunisia,,,husbands are not from towns,,,they're from hotels :D

magic and catgirl like this.
  21. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Right Mezoo,have you ever heard that distant humming in all the hotels? Its not the air conditioning,its the incubators in the cellars,they raise all these Tunisians (well the Rats anyway) in the cellars.

22. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

i knew i knew something !!!::Champion::::Champion:: thanks hobi...:)

23. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

rats in the cellar, im gonna write a song :fish:

24. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

Mine was from a plane! [​IMG]

25. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

I made a smiley for your man lol

:pilot: