Dirty Rat Ali Kadachi

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Gigi_76, May 6, 2018.

1. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

Morning ladies, I'm writing to update, this Friday night I received a phone call from a Sarah Grimeche, a Morrocan bitch living in London who has supposedly married my husband (estranged) in a local mosque whilst still married to me! WTF!!

To cut a very long boring arse story, we have been married since 2004, his name is Ali Kadachi I'm going to put his pictures on the website, he's taken it upon himself to lie, cheat, bully, threatening and coercive behavior, from the get-go. We have one son together and she has put the kybosh on him ever seeing his son, which I haven't allowed anyway due to his behavior and threats. This might come out all of a 'muddle' but I'm reeling at the minute as I want to fucking knock him and her out! How dare she call me and tell me to 'back off', like I want him back are you kidding me! She has got the cheek to even talk about my son, and how they have been trying to get him off of me! I've been asking for a divorce for nearly two years now, why would he go and get married when he is already married! Can he do this!? I've spoken to an imam but he was going around the houses, and he is Shi ite and I can't seem to get hold of anyone from Regents Park Mosque, as he is suni any advice welcome!

2. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

I will upload photos I'm waiting to get them as I have tried opening up a new facebook account but I only have the one mobile number, so all my contacts keep trying to upload! ARGHHHH so feel free

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Either way, the slut Sarah Grimeche got the shitty end of the stick :p He can't be very serious about his new marriage....

Poll for Channel 4 documentary finds 61% have not had separate civil ceremony to make marriage legal under British law. ... If the marriage breaks down, women who have only had a nikah are unable to go to the family court to seek a division of assets, such as the family home and spouse's pension.

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Kadachi Ali

Unbenannt.PNGjop.PNG

Mango Chutney likes this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

What is good in this story it's that a bitch and dirty rat are reunited now. :D:DThey deserve each other.

Masha and Gigi_76 like this.
  6. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

interesting, I can't get my head around the depth of deceit, I tried to take NMO order out against him but because I own a car etc, they wanted over £360 towards it, so I thought I'll leave it for now, he'll just disappear, but no, he has consistently been round and tried to get back in the house, he keeps using our son as an excuse but that's lies, I've never known anything or one like it, his whole family knows abuot this, and not one of them gave me a 'heads up', she had the cheek to call me friday night and ranting down the phone, she has been with him a year, he has sletp every night with her, etc, she has met his brother, family, etc, she was going on about how he is trying to get a divorce and then take my son away from me wtf I cant get my head around this shit!

7. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

Yep thats him, dirty dirty dirty bastard! He went to Morocco on his so called honeymoon some 4/5 months ago, he called me every day asking me do I want something from there, a gift etc,

Mango Chutney likes this.
  8. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

I've been asking for this divorce for nearly two years! Why do this I don't get it really!

9. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

I feel like that woman in the movie where her heads spinning round seriously,

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Does not the bastard know the polygamy is forbidden in UK? He could be reported and kicked off from the country. Is it possible to organize?
    Gigi, I hope your assets and your child are safe from this monkey.
    By the way he has to pay child support.

beznessbitch, magic, Masha and 2 others like this.
  11. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

Apparently, there is a pic on Instagram too of them both!

She said hes not with me cause I'm an alcoholic, lesbian, I've got a son from a black man, I don't work!! I've had a face lift! :eek::D:Evil:

She also said, 'hes always on the phone to other Tunisian bitches! lol that made me larf!!

12. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

I've been on the phone this morning holding on to speak to the police, as I want him to pay, there is a thin line stopping me going round there and smashing his fucking face in! I'm sorry for the language he has not only committed adultery, lived a lie for a year, defamed my character, involved this monkey of a woman, but lied consistently, threatened to hurt my older son, lied, OMG the list goes on,

spartacus and Liona like this.
  13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Same old-same old..
    This bitch could be posted here too for her harassments.

spartacus, Gigi_76 and Heidi like this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGjhg45.PNG Ali Kadachi

Masha, Liona and Laura2014 like this.
  15. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

LOVE IT!!!!!

16. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

Have filled an online complaint to Home Office and the police as I'm not able to get through via the phone so I've done it all online!!

spartacus, Laura2014, Liona and 2 others like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah and he will love it on Google Images :whistle:

Liona and juicyfruit like this.
  18. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Gigi, so sorry to hear about your troubles. Please keep record of all calls and info on the internet of this rat, it might be useful one day!
    You can also proove that he has another woman which he married illegally!

spartacus, Gigi_76, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  19. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Even in Tunisia bigamy is also against the law!

Amira, Gigi_76, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Surely to God these two fools realises that their 'marriage' has no legal standing in the the UK?
    I watched a clip on FB about those marriages the other day and how they are not legally recognised (I think it was Nigel Farage, so not everyones cup of tea, but worth watching anyhow)....the woman has zero rights, so there is a female lawyer fighting for them, it's all to do with Sharia and how they can have four wives.
    Even were he not already married, his relationship with this hoe has no legal bearing.
    Can you afford legal advice? Any chance you'd qualify for legal aid? I can't imagine the C.A.B would know much about the complexities of this, but they might be able to recommend somebody that does.
    I'm assuming your son carries his name and has both passports, but if you still have the proof of his threats to your other son, kept all messages from him and the hoe mentioning your youngest, and have all the proof they've sent you of the illegal marriage, I would think you could take a really good stand against rat to keep him from taking your son.
    Screenshot/photocopy all contact with any authorities/him/Moroccan hoe, to ensure nothing gets lost.
    Our contact was all initially done online with the Home Office, but they got back by phone really fast and were very good...hopefully, they will be equally as efficient as you.
    Oh my God.....I truly despise these bastards with a passion, the upset, upheaval, stress and hurt they cause is shocking...and they just don't care :mad:

spartacus, Gigi_76, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Not bad, not bad!! :D
    I am an alcoholic, mother of two from Glasgow, I am also a lesbian (apparently with Heidi :D ), I have a nightclub habit, am a dirty whore, blah blah....but I still think nothing beats Heidi's description :D
    Same old, same old, Gigi....they're so pathetic, you just have to laugh at them :rolleyes:
    The facelift is a new one though...haven't heard that one before! I guess we now wait for the false accusations of domestic abuse and rape....as in, you abused and raped him!!!! :D They often resort to that bullshit.

Amira, Gigi_76, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:D:D:D What a progress of that hoe. I think she mentioned this because she has lifted herself ( and may be the rat too:D:D:D) all she could already.
    Yes @Gigi_76 , but while you are laughting please collect evidence of rat's ( and his whore) disgusting behavior. Every little piece will be helpful to smash his face without your hands.

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yessssss, I remember that rat vividly emo31.gif

tumblr_inline_ntwyceU9yH1sjeu2e_500.gif

Mango Chutney and Gigi_76 like this.
  24. Gigi_76

Gigi_76 Member

I am beside myself with this shit, to be honest, I've had enough he is know leaving voicemail messages, saying 'he's done nothing to me, I've done nothing to you, you are causing the problem, she has done nothing to you' OMG beam me up scottie, I feel like walking off the face of the earth! He's a lying bastard, he took the picture of him and her eating at some American type diner in London, as I tried to get it earlier but he's taken it down apparently, he's clever he's covered all his bases. He still expects to see my son, 'laughs hysterically'!

Godamn idiot............I will wait to see what the Home office say and the police as its bank holiday, I will have to wait till Tues, I'm going to get my phone company to change my number, I've already cut up my son's Tunisian passport and sent him a photo! I'm now thinking I should email his job and let them know that he has Hep B, as he works at a private hospital in the Theaters!

Today has been a bit of a blur, to be honest, I know it will get worse before it gets better, I truly wish to god I never met this man or any member of his dirty rat family, I have messaged his family, his father, brother, sister and not one of them have gotten back to me accept his aunt by marriage who gave me his brothers phone number.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

If he does have Hep B you certainly should tell them