Divorce in tuniaa..hi im ungently needing help.i split from my tunisian husband 3 years ago this sep

Discussion in 'Site Related Discussion' started by Loneliest girl, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Loneliest girl

Loneliest girl New Member

And reguards to money..he has plenty now..while he rinsed me of mine paying me no money while he worked..nothing at all..i found out he sent thousands home before he left to start building a house..he planned it out well and i feel very very stupid.

2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear that, it's something we hear over and over and over again..... same script, different guy, same outcome.

Masha, Loneliest girl and Amira like this.
  3. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Hi girl...you learnt ur lesson ok so now is the time to move on. Forget all and the money. Never look back and if you may ever meet another like him remember that NO MONEY goes to Tunisia. You have already done a wonderful thing for the family by marrying a needy guy from a needy family so they have him off their head with his daily expenses. Ah..life but just a part of it. You will be fine again. Do not worry. And him ? Let him get on with his miserable life. Anyway, the bad karma will get him. Be sure. xxx

Amira and Laura2014 like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, it is :( but remember this (quote from Brian Tracy)

"You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you" :)

Loneliest girl likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes, but to one of his own...or another victim? :confused: Is he named and shamed on here?
    Yes, you can rebuild, writing on here and your divorce enquiries are just a start. There is a whole new life for you out there, rodent free..it gets better and better :)

Loneliest girl likes this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Look at it as a warning and believe me you have learned from this and will never do the same mistake again. Just make sure that if you are going to date again make sure to meet him in your own country and not on date pages or holiday romance. These boys are professional about women. They know how to go forward. Do not sacrifice your ex a thought he is not worth it. Believe that he does not get single while they have another strange reason, woman is kidding so it lasts even in older age women fall for them :confused:

Mango Chutney and Loneliest girl like this.
  7. Loneliest girl

Thank u mc..i was on here 3 yeara ago as lonely girl but could never log back in for some reason so had to make a new account..he is named and shamed in the gallery..khalil sayari from beja tunisia also known in jerba and uk..posted in oct 2014.. i have a new partner now for over year and he treats me with respect but like me would like to see me divorced from this person.x

Heidi, Mango Chutney and Amira like this.
  8. Loneliest girl

UnfortunTly i was that stupid older woman 10 years older very stupid.

9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I think I was older than that, but I'll never know for sure. Don't beat yourself up over it, girl...we all fell for their shite at various points, they are very convincing :rolleyes:
    I'm so happy you have a good relationship now, I do too...a rat experience really makes us appreciate a true man and life in general so much more. Good for you, girl. See, he may have money to build a house etc...but you got a happiness he will never know, that's why us survivors are ALWAYS the winner in this vile scam :)

Heidi and Loneliest girl like this.
  10. Loneliest girl

Thank u ..and hes not tunisian either hes english and is a lovely man..and would give me his last 5 pound if i needed it..im so happy i have this site and people who relate to what iv been through.x

Amira likes this.
  11. Loneliest girl

Oh and funny thing is he still trying to claim courts and solicitors are closed for the summer...oh and told me go fxxk myself.

12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No, it's not your fault. They exploit both young and older women and is what they can then talk to them. They know how to charm and they are professional in their area no doubt about it

Masha, Loneliest girl and Heidi like this.