Divorce

Vampirecat

Inactive
Ive been trying to divorce my rat since july 2018 . As soon as i removed it from my abode i was at my lawyers same week . I had 2 go through legal aid as im a student at uni studying psychology and criminology so it takes time ive now managed to get legal aid but dont have an address for rat to serve papers. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do x

Mystery

Inactive
Ive been trying to divorce my rat since july 2018 . As soon as i removed it from my abode i was at my lawyers same week . I had 2 go through legal aid as im a student at uni studying psychology and criminology so it takes time ive now managed to get legal aid but dont have an address for rat to serve papers. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do x
I can only tell you what rats do when they want a divorce. They send it to the wrong address if you don't answer then they get the divorce.
Other than that a private detective if he's in your country. Your lawyer should apply for one and add it to your legal aid.
If he can't be found you should get your divorce on grounds of desertion.
I'm sure others here will know what you can do. Good luck.

Laura2014

Staff member
I can only tell you what rats do when they want a divorce. They send it to the wrong address if you don't answer then they get the divorce.
Other than that a private detective if he's in your country. Your lawyer should apply for one and add it to your legal aid.
If he can't be found you should get your divorce on grounds of desertion.
I'm sure others here will know what you can do. Good luck.
You may have to do some detective work. I’ll send you a pm. Ah, sorry I can’t send you a pm, your profile has blocked messages from me.

Last edited:

Vampirecat

Inactive
Can i just to be taken off as a member from here plz. I went on my hotmail to see emails from here and i came on here to see some p m off kelly and her husband plz stop stalking theyre facebook i dont and never have remember i got the blame for putting up on here him with his son . It wasnt fair coz i dont go on theyre fb . Nassim mejri is hapoy now he has a young beautiful wife and a beautiful son. Its none of my business i married him on the rebound from my first husvand . He was far to young we had nothing in common and was embarressed about my age and my looks but it is in the past now hes moved on and hapoy and so i have i . I never see him or what to know anything about him now were strangers . However i wish yhem good wishes and Godbless them . What hapoened wasnt right but im firgetting and now im hapoy as i know he is with his new wife and child so plz stop pm me let me live my life in peace. Please admin staff take me iff here as a member my oartner doesnt like the fact im on here. Which to be honest im hardly on it atcall . I needed to let the past go which i have. Tbey 2 r a young couple with a baby now so let them be too please and thanku guys but plz let me alone now to move on

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Can i just to be taken off as a member from here plz. I went on my hotmail to see emails from here and i came on here to see some p m off kelly and her husband plz stop stalking theyre facebook i dont and never have remember i got the blame for putting up on here him with his son . It wasnt fair coz i dont go on theyre fb . Nassim mejri is hapoy now he has a young beautiful wife and a beautiful son. Its none of my business i married him on the rebound from my first husvand . He was far to young we had nothing in common and was embarressed about my age and my looks but it is in the past now hes moved on and hapoy and so i have i . I never see him or what to know anything about him now were strangers . However i wish yhem good wishes and Godbless them . What hapoened wasnt right but im firgetting and now im hapoy as i know he is with his new wife and child so plz stop pm me let me live my life in peace. Please admin staff take me iff here as a member my oartner doesnt like the fact im on here. Which to be honest im hardly on it atcall . I needed to let the past go which i have. Tbey 2 r a young couple with a baby now so let them be too please and thanku guys but plz let me alone now to move on
I will send you a PM about your membership x

Top Bottom