Divorce

Vampirecat

Ive been trying to divorce my rat since july 2018 . As soon as i removed it from my abode i was at my lawyers same week . I had 2 go through legal aid as im a student at uni studying psychology and criminology so it takes time ive now managed to get legal aid but dont have an address for rat to serve papers. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do x

Mystery

Ive been trying to divorce my rat since july 2018 . As soon as i removed it from my abode i was at my lawyers same week . I had 2 go through legal aid as im a student at uni studying psychology and criminology so it takes time ive now managed to get legal aid but dont have an address for rat to serve papers. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do x
I can only tell you what rats do when they want a divorce. They send it to the wrong address if you don't answer then they get the divorce.
Other than that a private detective if he's in your country. Your lawyer should apply for one and add it to your legal aid.
If he can't be found you should get your divorce on grounds of desertion.
I'm sure others here will know what you can do. Good luck.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I can only tell you what rats do when they want a divorce. They send it to the wrong address if you don't answer then they get the divorce.
Other than that a private detective if he's in your country. Your lawyer should apply for one and add it to your legal aid.
If he can't be found you should get your divorce on grounds of desertion.
I'm sure others here will know what you can do. Good luck.
You may have to do some detective work. I’ll send you a pm. Ah, sorry I can’t send you a pm, your profile has blocked messages from me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom