Divorce

Chrissy5203

I am trying to get a copy of or rhe name of the document that i signed regarding possessions.
Can anyone.advise

tipme

I am trying to get a copy of or rhe name of the document that i signed regarding possessions.
Can anyone.advise
theres a thread on divorcere .can not rember name of paper but i do no if married in tunisia but if they have never lived in your country they r not allowed to any of possessions

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone.advise
Hey, Chrissy....welcome :)

I’m afraid marriage and divorce knowledge is not my strong area, but hopefully a few of our married or divorced members may be able to help: @Going for the limit, @Mystery, @Free at last @Cydney.....any idea, please ladies?
@Big Bang Theory may also have some suggestions.
Apologies to any I’ve forgotten....my brain has just frozen :oops:

I hope you find the help you need :)

yougogirl75

theres a thread on divorcere .can not rember name of paper but i do no if married in tunisia but if they have never lived in your country they r not allowed to any of possessions
Is it to do with separation of possessions? I had the same thing in mine. As far as I am concerned it is only in tunisia, if you both owned a house just separation of the house equally I think. 62311

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone.advise

Do you mean the contract you signed just before the wedding? I'm not sure if a copy is logged anywhere or if you just each get a copy?
Did you get it translated? If so, the translator might still have a copy.

Going for the limit

I can't find out the actual name of it up to yet.
I can't even recall being given a copy . We had to choose before the wedding then hand the papers back in ,after 2/ 3 days we went to pick up the marriage cert but we were not given a copy back of that .

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
I can't even recall being given a copy . We had to choose before the wedding then hand the papers back in ,after 2/ 3 days we went to pick up the marriage cert but we were not given a copy back of that .
Who did you hand it in to?

tipme

[/QUOT should of got a copy

Top Bottom