Welcome to TLR

Do they ever go away???

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
I have been a member on here for a long time, I rarely post (unless I am at breaking point) but I have had hell from a rat almost 8 years now. This rat S.H, 29 years old from sousse is a monster, my past posts explain some of the Shite I’ve been through with him, racism, cheating, manipulation, relationships with his cousin and a dirty girl from Germany behind my back.
I have blocked this man everywhere and finally felt at peace until recently he started messaging my family members almost every week from his main fb and one of many fake profiles he has.
I stupidly got back in contact with him to ask why he is bothering my family, he gave the excuse he was worried he hasn’t heard from me since corona and thought I may be dead, anyway fast forward to him hinting for money to get hijjama as he suffers from huge headaches smh, I didn’t give him anything, He disappeared all day and then wrote in the early hours of the morning showing pictures that he had his hijjama even if I didn’t help him .
Monday he wrote again asking for money for medication for his tablets I refused so he disappeared again, Tuesday he came back again stating it was his mother’s birthday and he wanted money to buy cake and a gift, I refused, he came back hours later sending pictures again of the cake and a gift and said “always I find a way without your help”. He then uploaded a picture of him in the gym on fb saying I changed him for a man that is rubbish and it’s clear because I refuse to send him money but the joke is on me because he has women that send him money and are 1000 times better than me.
He has now decided to go away yet again, but I know he will be back to repeat this stupid cycle.
If you are a woman that is dealing with this monster, please be aware he is always messaging different women, he happily brags about it, he has done nothing but send me messages declaring his love for me since January, I refuse to listen or be manipulated anymore, it is clear this jobless Honey has a woman paying for everything he does, he has just painted the outside of his house with your money, he goes to the gym and boxing with your money, meanwhile trying to get more out of me, one of his women was aware about me and still happily talks with him in secret on his fake fb profile.
You have a monster that you will share with whoever sends him the most money, even down to his cigarettes you will buy for him. He is a pathetic piece of scum that uses you and his other women for money.
he is a horrible ratty person that doesn’t deserve any help or to leave Tunisia

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
8 years!!! I just got out of a 6 year relationship and I felt like half of my life passed me by but 8 years is a long time to deal with some like this. My goodness.... what a coward and a manipulation expert for sure. Thank God you kept your coins and didnt send him anything. It seems like he has enough ATMs, dont let him waste any of your hard earned money. Shame on him. Yes I hope he never leaves Tunisia either and has a miserable life there. I hope you find a good man who will honor you and not put you down like this guy did. Sorry for your horrible experience. Keep doing you sis <3

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
8 years!!! I just got out of a 6 year relationship and I felt like half of my life passed me by but 8 years is a long time to deal with some like this. My goodness.... what a coward and a manipulation expert for sure. Thank God you kept your coins and didnt send him anything. It seems like he has enough ATMs, dont let him waste any of your hard earned money. Shame on him. Yes I hope he never leaves Tunisia either and has a miserable life there. I hope you find a good man who will honor you and not put you down like this guy did. Sorry for your horrible experience. Keep doing you sis <3
Yep I feel like I wasted my time and put way too much energy into this guy. He is nothing but a racist, cheating, manipulative scumbag!
I’m glad to be out of it, the more he comes back the more it’s clear he will never change!
He will forever sell himself to the highest bidder

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Due to the Covid restrictions the rats are cut off from their direct aproached victims so they are all over the internet. Lack of "income" surely pushes them to fall back on former contacts, so he decided to poke you again!
Just Don't answer whatever he might be sending you, NO CONTACT is the best way to handle manipulators. Hope he will give up quicker this time.

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
Yep I feel like I wasted my time and put way too much energy into this guy. He is nothing but a racist, cheating, manipulative scumbag!
I’m glad to be out of it, the more he comes back the more it’s clear he will never change!
He will forever sell himself to the highest bidder

Yeah let him auction himself off like the cheap mofo he is. Was he racist against you? What's your ethnicity?

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
Unbelievable!!!!!!!! That alone would have made me stop talking to him after the first insult!!!!!! Unacceptable!!! I dont have any nice words to say about him that will be acceptable on this forum but my goodness...... That is so vile and degrading!!! I'm half black and I know a lot of Arabs feel a type of way about blacks in general and from what I have observed, they will "date" a black girl but they rarely if at all will ever marry one. I am sorry you had to endure that persecution for not opening your wallet for this fool. I cant believe you endure this hell for 8 years!!!!!!! We needa find you a king from Senegal somewhere lol

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
I wouldn’t marry him anyway and certainly wouldn’t have children with him since he’s so racist! The girl from Germany has Tunisian parents she was born in Germany and he told me he was using her to get over there, the marriage wouldn’t have been real as she’s a bitch from Europe!! If he said this about a woman who has tunisian parents then you can imagine his thoughts about me...
He doesn’t see any one from Europe as been on the same level as him, he thinks Europe is scum, but is happy to take our money.
Maybe this is to fund the wedding he will have with his cousin...

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
Oh my..... Yes they think the rest of the world is immoral and that women from our counties are only good for money, sex, visas and a way out for them to further their future. I am half German too born there as well, but I guess if this girl's parents are Tunisian than she's Arab. I think this dude has a mental problem because if he can think that about a women in general then he is all the way F#$^ed up. Thank God you got away from him.

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
I'm sorry you had to go thru this, I am sure there were many things about you that he liked, I dont see a guy talking to a girl for 8 years who wont send him money unless he had some type of "feelings" or sentiments towards you, but it doesn't sound like it was a great 8 years at all, so maybe he was waiting for you to crack and like him enough and fall for his BS and send him money and take care of him while he uses everyone else around him who was looking for something with him.

Reactions: JGG

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Yes he was very racist towards me,every name under the sun he called me when I refused to send money! Nigg* slave black whore etc etc this was on many occasions
Talking about racists, my 14 year old brother and me have been watching Dukes of Hazzard non stop, my brother wrote on their website, Dukes of Hazzard, my best programme ever! He got a reply saying, you should be ashamed of yourself, the car with a confederate flag on top and General Lee on the side, might as well have a swastika on top and Adolph Hitler on the side!

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
Don’t feel sorry for her she was just as nasty as him, she knew about me and was talking to him behind my back, she then went to visit him and stayed in an apartment paid for by me,(he lied said he needed medication for his mother) the minute she arrived he changed his fb status to in a relationship then dumped me.
The joke was on him tho, she dumped him at the end of her vacation there and said she was going back to her bf in Germany. That is when he wanted to come back to me 3 weeks after humiliating me

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
I'm sorry you had to go thru this, I am sure there were many things about you that he liked, I dont see a guy talking to a girl for 8 years who wont send him money unless he had some type of "feelings" or sentiments towards you, but it doesn't sound like it was a great 8 years at all, so maybe he was waiting for you to crack and like him enough and fall for his BS and send him money and take care of him while he uses everyone else around him who was looking for something with him.
I used to send him money in large amounts, but stopped when the requests became more frequent and ridiculous. Motorbike accident, no electricity sharing a wire with the neighbours so they can get light in the house, fights with police need money. He was taking my money and going to the club and spending it on alcohol and women there

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
I have no words.... my heart is hurting for you. That sucks that you were paying for an apartment for him and he was in there with that girl!! I dont feel sorry for her, dont worry. It seems like they both played each other and he was left in the dust in the process. What a coward. He deserves everything that happened to him. What a looooooooooooooseeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Forget about him sis, you're better than that. You dont deserve any of that.

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
I used to send him money in large amounts, but stopped when the requests became more frequent and ridiculous. Motorbike accident, no electricity sharing a wire with the neighbours so they can get light in the house, fights with police need money. He was taking my money and going to the club and spending it on alcohol and women there

Damn sis.... you are ATM Annie in his eyes.... what a low life looser.... I dont know how these people sleep at night. I also had to part from a large some of money from my previous relationship and I know eventually I will hopefully financially recover from it but emotionally and mentally, never. We work too hard for our money just to let some bum try to convince us that they have more "important needs" and we needa foot the bill for them. Bunch of bums.....

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I have been a member on here for a long time, I rarely post (unless I am at breaking point) but I have had hell from a rat almost 8 years now. This rat S.H, 29 years old from sousse is a monster, my past posts explain some of the brown substance I’ve been through with him, racism, cheating, manipulation, relationships with his cousin and a dirty girl from Germany behind my back.
I have blocked this man everywhere and finally felt at peace until recently he started messaging my family members almost every week from his main fb and one of many fake profiles he has.
I stupidly got back in contact with him to ask why he is bothering my family, he gave the excuse he was worried he hasn’t heard from me since corona and thought I may be dead, anyway fast forward to him hinting for money to get hijjama as he suffers from huge headaches smh, I didn’t give him anything, He disappeared all day and then wrote in the early hours of the morning showing pictures that he had his hijjama even if I didn’t help him .
Monday he wrote again asking for money for medication for his tablets I refused so he disappeared again, Tuesday he came back again stating it was his mother’s birthday and he wanted money to buy cake and a gift, I refused, he came back hours later sending pictures again of the cake and a gift and said “always I find a way without your help”. He then uploaded a picture of him in the gym on fb saying I changed him for a man that is rubbish and it’s clear because I refuse to send him money but the joke is on me because he has women that send him money and are 1000 times better than me.
He has now decided to go away yet again, but I know he will be back to repeat this stupid cycle.
If you are a woman that is dealing with this monster, please be aware he is always messaging different women, he happily brags about it, he has done nothing but send me messages declaring his love for me since January, I refuse to listen or be manipulated anymore, it is clear this jobless Honey has a woman paying for everything he does, he has just painted the outside of his house with your money, he goes to the gym and boxing with your money, meanwhile trying to get more out of me, one of his women was aware about me and still happily talks with him in secret on his fake fb profile.
You have a monster that you will share with whoever sends him the most money, even down to his cigarettes you will buy for him. He is a pathetic piece of scum that uses you and his other women for money.
he is a horrible ratty person that doesn’t deserve any help or to leave Tunisia
It sounds like my Moroccan rat with the exception that my rat was not directly asking for money since he was stealing my money through hacking! He hacked me for 2 years. I had to change my laptop and phone and secure more to put an end to it. He is still trying to hack me again.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I wouldn’t marry him anyway and certainly wouldn’t have children with him since he’s so racist! The girl from Germany has Tunisian parents she was born in Germany and he told me he was using her to get over there, the marriage wouldn’t have been real as she’s a bitch from Europe!! If he said this about a woman who has tunisian parents then you can imagine his thoughts about me...
He doesn’t see any one from Europe as been on the same level as him, he thinks Europe is scum, but is happy to take our money.
Maybe this is to fund the wedding he will have with his cousin...

They destroy anyone s life no matter what race. They do the same to their own people.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Talking about racists, my 14 year old brother and me have been watching Dukes of Hazzard non stop, my brother wrote on their website, Dukes of Hazzard, my best programme ever! He got a reply saying, you should be ashamed of yourself, the car with a confederate flag on top and General Lee on the side, might as well have a swastika on top and Adolph Hitler on the side!
Yeeee Haaaa!

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Most Tunisians are very very racist. They will never be serious about a girl/woman who is black or has some black ancestors. Don't forget that to most Arabs black people are just slaves in disguise...

Very true indeed. Still they fantasise and sexualise black women a lot but when it comes to marriage, they don’t have the guts to proceed any further.

I noticed a trend here though, many North African women marry subsaharan men (some even convert to Islam to be able to marry them). That creates some kind of tension in the community because North African men don’t always accept it, to say the least.

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert
Very true indeed. Still they fantasise and sexualise black women a lot but when it comes to marriage, they don’t have the guts to proceed any further.

I noticed a trend here though, many North African women marry subsaharan men (some even convert to Islam to be able to marry them). That creates some kind of tension in the community because North African men don’t always accept it, to say the least.

That’s interesting. How come the women are more open to the idea of interracial marriages more than the men? I did noticed a lot more Arab women married to black men when I lived in France as well.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
That’s interesting. How come the women are more open to the idea of interracial marriages more than the men? I did noticed a lot more Arab women married to black men when I lived in France as well.

This is what happens nowadays, it started from Paris and the suburbs now spreading to other big cities.

I think some of these women got sick and tired of being played by the guys of their community who might not be too serious about marriage.

But let’s face it, black guys can be seen as hot and fashionable that’s why they would choose them.

What I think is that the loverat issue isn’t a western woman vs North African guys war. These sh*ts happen within their own community.
It isn’t like they worship Arab women and despise the others. It is much more messed up.
A man who is able to love and care will treat respectfully any kind of woman. One who is using them for money, sex and visas will definitely not treat his local wife better.

That’s why women must stop fighting over these rats or being jealous of the cousin they will marry. He will never be a good husband to anyone. Your rat will always be a scum.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This is what happens nowadays, it started from Paris and the suburbs now spreading to other big cities.

I think some of these women got sick and tired of being played by the guys of their community who might not be too serious about marriage.

But let’s face it, black guys can be seen as hot and fashionable that’s why they would choose them.

What I think is that the loverat issue isn’t a western woman vs North African guys war. These sh*ts happen within their own community.
It isn’t like they worship Arab women and despise the others. It is much more messed up.
A man who is able to love and care will treat respectfully any kind of woman. One who is using them for money, sex and visas will definitely not treat his local wife better.

That’s why women must stop fighting over these rats or being jealous of the cousin they will marry. He will never be a good husband to anyone. Your rat will always be a scum.
I totally agree !!!

chauncine1

Senior Rat Expert

Good insight and thorough explanation, you're absolutely right. lmaoo at "That’s why women must stop fighting over these rats or being jealous of the cousin they will marry." A man who cannot respect himself will never be able to respect the woman he is with, so yes women need to stop fighting over these bums regardless of how nice their beards and eyelashes are and go where we are loved and treated properly.

Layla

Sorry for your awful experiences AnnieAnon. Clearly you need to erase this moron from your life completely.

Don't these idiots from North Africa realise they are Africans themselves and not Arabs! This racism against people with darker skin is not helped by the media in MENA. I've lost count of the amount of fair and lovely tv adverts I've seen on arabic tv channels. One that sticks in my mind was a 10 year old girl gymnast who kept losing her competitions, then she starts using fair and lovely on her face whitens it right up and suddenly she's winning all the medals. I mean, what kind of message does that send to kids? It's no wonder some people grow up with twisted views if these sort of things are being aired on TV in the 21st century!