Welcome to TLR

Do they ever go away???

Habibi

I have been a member on here for a long time, I rarely post (unless I am at breaking point) but I have had hell from a rat almost 8 years now. This rat S.H, 29 years old from sousse is a monster, my past posts explain some of the brown substance I’ve been through with him, racism, cheating, manipulation, relationships with his cousin and a dirty girl from Germany behind my back.
I have blocked this man everywhere and finally felt at peace until recently he started messaging my family members almost every week from his main fb and one of many fake profiles he has.
I stupidly got back in contact with him to ask why he is bothering my family, he gave the excuse he was worried he hasn’t heard from me since corona and thought I may be dead, anyway fast forward to him hinting for money to get hijjama as he suffers from huge headaches smh, I didn’t give him anything, He disappeared all day and then wrote in the early hours of the morning showing pictures that he had his hijjama even if I didn’t help him .
Monday he wrote again asking for money for medication for his tablets I refused so he disappeared again, Tuesday he came back again stating it was his mother’s birthday and he wanted money to buy cake and a gift, I refused, he came back hours later sending pictures again of the cake and a gift and said “always I find a way without your help”. He then uploaded a picture of him in the gym on fb saying I changed him for a man that is rubbish and it’s clear because I refuse to send him money but the joke is on me because he has women that send him money and are 1000 times better than me.
He has now decided to go away yet again, but I know he will be back to repeat this stupid cycle.
If you are a woman that is dealing with this monster, please be aware he is always messaging different women, he happily brags about it, he has done nothing but send me messages declaring his love for me since January, I refuse to listen or be manipulated anymore, it is clear this jobless Honey has a woman paying for everything he does, he has just painted the outside of his house with your money, he goes to the gym and boxing with your money, meanwhile trying to get more out of me, one of his women was aware about me and still happily talks with him in secret on his fake fb profile.
You have a monster that you will share with whoever sends him the most money, even down to his cigarettes you will buy for him. He is a pathetic piece of scum that uses you and his other women for money.
he is a horrible ratty person that doesn’t deserve any help or to leave Tunisia
Yo7
I have been a member on here for a long time, I rarely post (unless I am at breaking point) but I have had hell from a rat almost 8 years now. This rat S.H, 29 years old from sousse is a monster, my past posts explain some of the brown substance I’ve been through with him, racism, cheating, manipulation, relationships with his cousin and a dirty girl from Germany behind my back.
I have blocked this man everywhere and finally felt at peace until recently he started messaging my family members almost every week from his main fb and one of many fake profiles he has.
I stupidly got back in contact with him to ask why he is bothering my family, he gave the excuse he was worried he hasn’t heard from me since corona and thought I may be dead, anyway fast forward to him hinting for money to get hijjama as he suffers from huge headaches smh, I didn’t give him anything, He disappeared all day and then wrote in the early hours of the morning showing pictures that he had his hijjama even if I didn’t help him .
Monday he wrote again asking for money for medication for his tablets I refused so he disappeared again, Tuesday he came back again stating it was his mother’s birthday and he wanted money to buy cake and a gift, I refused, he came back hours later sending pictures again of the cake and a gift and said “always I find a way without your help”. He then uploaded a picture of him in the gym on fb saying I changed him for a man that is rubbish and it’s clear because I refuse to send him money but the joke is on me because he has women that send him money and are 1000 times better than me.
He has now decided to go away yet again, but I know he will be back to repeat this stupid cycle.
If you are a woman that is dealing with this monster, please be aware he is always messaging different women, he happily brags about it, he has done nothing but send me messages declaring his love for me since January, I refuse to listen or be manipulated anymore, it is clear this jobless Honey has a woman paying for everything he does, he has just painted the outside of his house with your money, he goes to the gym and boxing with your money, meanwhile trying to get more out of me, one of his women was aware about me and still happily talks with him in secret on his fake fb profile.
You have a monster that you will share with whoever sends him the most money, even down to his cigarettes you will buy for him. He is a pathetic piece of scum that uses you and his other women for money.
he is a horrible ratty person that doesn’t deserve any help or to leave Tunisia
Hi! You divorced him? I only ask because of the such years together. Sure was married together? Sorry for my engilsh :oops:

Habibi

8 years!!! I just got out of a 6 year relationship and I felt like half of my life passed me by but 8 years is a long time to deal with some like this. My goodness.... what a coward and a manipulation expert for sure. Thank God you kept your coins and didnt send him anything. It seems like he has enough ATMs, dont let him waste any of your hard earned money. Shame on him. Yes I hope he never leaves Tunisia either and has a miserable life there. I hope you find a good man who will honor you and not put you down like this guy did. Sorry for your horrible experience. Keep doing you sis <3
Hi! You divorced him? Because of the long years i ask. Sorry for my english. :oops:

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
Don’t feel sorry for her she was just as nasty as him, she knew about me and was talking to him behind my back, she then went to visit him and stayed in an apartment paid for by me,(he lied said he needed medication for his mother) the minute she arrived he changed his fb status to in a relationship then dumped me.
The joke was on him tho, she dumped him at the end of her vacation there and said she was going back to her bf in Germany. That is when he wanted to come back to me 3 weeks after humiliating me

omg ive been hearing the "apartment paid by western gf" story over & over on this site..its crazy how they all follow a nasty routine

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
That’s interesting. How come the women are more open to the idea of interracial marriages more than the men? I did noticed a lot more Arab women married to black men when I lived in France as well.

probably cuz they sooo sick & tired of being treated like Shite by their north african men...just a thought :rolleyes:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
probably cuz they sooo sick & tired of being treated like brown substance by their north african men...just a thought :rolleyes:
I agree. Also they don’t have to put up with the rest of his family (especially the women) In some families, the women of the family’s husband like to put their noses in the couple’s business.

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
Sorry for your awful experiences AnnieAnon. Clearly you need to erase this moron from your life completely.

Don't these idiots from North Africa realise they are Africans themselves and not Arabs! This racism against people with darker skin is not helped by the media in MENA. I've lost count of the amount of fair and lovely tv adverts I've seen on arabic tv channels. One that sticks in my mind was a 10 year old girl gymnast who kept losing her competitions, then she starts using fair and lovely on her face whitens it right up and suddenly she's winning all the medals. I mean, what kind of message does that send to kids? It's no wonder some people grow up with twisted views if these sort of things are being aired on TV in the 21st century!

i agree...and this mentality is also huge in east asian countries. they are obsessed with being 'white'..and look down on black or darker skin..ever heard about korean beauty/cosmetic industry? its mostly tailored towards a "beautiful, clear, fair skin"...ive read about this reality a lot...i dont like it tho..my best friend from there spends almost half her income to keep her skin "light & fair" and to her this is a model of beauty..

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I used to send him money in large amounts, but stopped when the requests became more frequent and ridiculous. Motorbike accident, no electricity sharing a wire with the neighbours so they can get light in the house, fights with police need money. He was taking my money and going to the club and spending it on alcohol and women there
He sounds like a complete scum. I think he contacted you again to get more from you if possible. His dissapearances are just mind games to get you worried and maybe give in to his demands. I hope you are over this leech and that his hold on you is finished. I think that if there is any chance he can try and break into any of your accounts or anything just keep reporting everything to the police and maybe there is a way they can contact the police in Tunisia and stop him. I think that once he is certain that he cant get nothing more from you he will go away.

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
This is what happens nowadays, it started from Paris and the suburbs now spreading to other big cities.

I think some of these women got sick and tired of being played by the guys of their community who might not be too serious about marriage.

But let’s face it, black guys can be seen as hot and fashionable that’s why they would choose them.

What I think is that the loverat issue isn’t a western woman vs North African guys war. These sh*ts happen within their own community.
It isn’t like they worship Arab women and despise the others. It is much more messed up.
A man who is able to love and care will treat respectfully any kind of woman. One who is using them for money, sex and visas will definitely not treat his local wife better.

That’s why women must stop fighting over these rats or being jealous of the cousin they will marry. He will never be a good husband to anyone. Your rat will always be a scum.

so they dont even respect their own women..thats exactly what i was thinking!..good someone like u put it into words to confirm it..and yes if they are ok with using western women for money/visa then why not use their arab women too?..

lesson i learned:
bezness is cuz of 'them' being scum not cuz of 'us'

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
so they dont even respect their own women..thats exactly what i was thinking!..good someone like u put it into words to confirm it..and yes if they are ok with using western women for money/visa then why not use their arab women too?..

lesson i learned:
bezness is cuz of 'them' being scum not cuz of 'us'

One thing also is that Arab women living in the west (3rd generation) can be very westernised. Smoking, going out, having sex before marriage is common and these guys don’t appreciate them as wives even if they do the same themselves. Mentalities are changing except for rats.

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
One thing also is that Arab women living in the west (3rd generation) can be very westernised. Smoking, going out, having sex before marriage is common and these guys don’t appreciate them as wives even if they do the same themselves. Mentalities are changing except for rats.
I was born in Middle East and now live in USA. No matter how long I live here, I will never think smoking, going out alone and having sex multiple times before marriage is normal. This is not something we get used to from being “ westernized”, it’s a matter of decency, upbringing and religion. You can not place all Arab men in a category with Tunisian villagers. All nationalities and races have good men and terrible men. I’m married to a Tunisian man and this man loves me 100 percent, not one doubt. I’m not saying there are Arab men that don’t use women ( European and Arab), I’ve seen them do it... but I’ve also see Russian and Ukrainian men use women. It’s an individual character issue and we as women need to take things slowly and really learn a man before moving forward so quickly. I truly hope I don’t come off as rude or offend anyone, but putting all in one category based on the bad is not fair.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
how is that possible?..u should find out
No, she should not contact him. When she was chatting with him in the past, he must have searched all her family members as well as her friends and saved their FB links. All rats do that. It's very easy to find them (he must have seen her friends' list or the people who liked/commented her photos/posts). Rats are dangerous as they will keep records on everything that revolves around you and will not hesitate to use them for their own benefits or to trouble you (to criticize you, spread fake news etc).

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I was born in Middle East and now live in USA. No matter how long I live here, I will never think smoking, going out alone and having sex multiple times before marriage is normal. This is not something we get used to from being “ westernized”, it’s a matter of decency, upbringing and religion. You can not place all Arab men in a category with Tunisian villagers. All nationalities and races have good men and terrible men. I’m married to a Tunisian man and this man loves me 100 percent, not one doubt. I’m not saying there are Arab men that don’t use women ( European and Arab), I’ve seen them do it... but I’ve also see Russian and Ukrainian men use women. It’s an individual character issue and we as women need to take things slowly and really learn a man before moving forward so quickly. I truly hope I don’t come off as rude or offend anyone, but putting all in one category based on the bad is not fair.

Obviously but we are talking about scums here not your average people who don’t get into drama and live a decent life.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunatly many many rats ,are well educated earn a good living and have no reason to commit this fraud,But it is the mind set ,the up bringing and the lack of respect for the west .Not all are Tunisian villergers ,but all have this mind set..I was raised by a muslim father who at times made me ashamed to be a woman ..Wearing a bikini ,dosnt make you cheap ,smoking and drinking dosnt make you a whore .Having male friends dosnt mean you sleep with them ,,If you dont trust your women to do the right thing ,then there is something wrong ,Its the men who should look at themselves first and teach them that independant women are not the problem ,its the mans mentality that believes that women are below them and that women along with men have even been sent into space and have set foot on the moon and are just as capable as men ..This mentality is 90% arab ,,

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
You are right she is very westernised, she flew over there on her own, they went to nightclubs she drank and smoke and clearly they were having sex throughout her stay with him.
All things he used against her to label her as a “bitch” and “rubbish” when she returned home back to her real boyfriend in Germany.
clearly his need to get out of Tunisia is more important than her “bitch” ways as he still talks with her from his fake profile, try’s to tell me I’m crazy for thinking this but no I’m not.
i am certain he tried to use the excuse of illness and mums birthday to me this week to get money out of me again to pay for her arrival. He could tell me Germans can fly soon to Tunisia and his fb likes are filled with apartments available to rent!
I won’t be scammed by king and queen rat anymore... they deserve each other and nothing will last between them

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You are right she is very westernised, she flew over there on her own, they went to nightclubs she drank and smoke and clearly they were having sex throughout her stay with him.
All things he used against her to label her as a “bitch” and “rubbish” when she returned home back to her real boyfriend in Germany.
clearly his need to get out of Tunisia is more important than her “bitch” ways as he still talks with her from his fake profile, try’s to tell me I’m crazy for thinking this but no I’m not.
i am certain he tried to use the excuse of illness and mums birthday to me this week to get money out of me again to pay for her arrival. He could tell me Germans can fly soon to Tunisia and his fb likes are filled with apartments available to rent!
I won’t be scammed by king and queen rat anymore... they deserve each other and nothing will last between them
Block him and NO contact.

Livia

Junior Rat Expert

what nationality are u if its ok to ask u?

Ratcatcher

omg ive been hearing the "apartment paid by western gf" story over & over on this site..its crazy how they all follow a nasty routine
I'm just looking through here. I feel really depressed tonight. The one I knew wanted me to send 500 dinars because he had a "friend" who would rent an apartment to us for a few weeks for that amount. "Cheaper then a hotel"

He did get alot of money from me because I wanted to help. Of course he was sitting and laughing at me.

I don't know how they are able to talk to their "girlfriends" for hours on the phone. I used to talk to my ex for hours about nothing and everything... Telling each other about our families, laughing and crying together , all of it. Just three years of lies. How can they manage the pretence.

It was all a lie on his behalf. They just don't care. This site has made me realise that.

Its strange how you can go from love to dislike so quickly. But at the same time it's hard to come to terms with the fact that the person you loved never existed. Its different from a relationship breakup where you are together each day , you can come to terms with that.
This feels different. I just feel foolish. I don't explain things too good , I just don't understand it. Everything I believed to be true was fake. Maybe I'm in shock. I wouldn't be surprised if he was known to others

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I'm just looking through here. I feel really depressed tonight. The one I knew wanted me to send 500 dinars because he had a "friend" who would rent an apartment to us for a few weeks for that amount. "Cheaper then a hotel"

He did get alot of money from me because I wanted to help. Of course he was sitting and laughing at me.

I don't know how they are able to talk to their "girlfriends" for hours on the phone. I used to talk to my ex for hours about nothing and everything... Telling each other about our families, laughing and crying together , all of it. Just three years of lies. How can they manage the pretence.

It was all a lie on his behalf. They just don't care. This site has made me realise that.

Its strange how you can go from love to dislike so quickly. But at the same time it's hard to come to terms with the fact that the person you loved never existed. Its different from a relationship breakup where you are together each day , you can come to terms with that.
This feels different. I just feel foolish. I don't explain things too good , I just don't understand it. Everything I believed to be true was fake. Maybe I'm in shock. I wouldn't be surprised if he was known to others
I'm so sorry to hear you feel like that chick. Don't ever think again that you were foolish. This is not your fault. Don't blame yourself. You were honest and had feelings for him and he used you. We will never be able to understand their mentality. This site is great though and if you need any help we are here for you. There's a mix of members from all different backgrounds with great knowledge, skills and experience. Just give us a shout.

simple

Major Ratslayer

Im so sorry ,,Just remember you did nothing wrong and you have nothing to be embaressed about ..Most of us have gone through this and its hard to come to terms with..But it will get easier..Im glad youve seen through him and now the torment can stop and the healing can begin,3 years is a long time ,but it could have been worse .had you married ,brought him to your country ,you could have lost a lot more ,,So chin up ..We are here for you ,Advise ,,block him and delete him as he will try to suck you in again xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer

You have nothing to feel foolish for....you fell in love with the illusion this man painted for you because in your heart and mind it was real to you. I think I can speak on behalf of the many women here who have gone through almost the exact same experience as you when I say that we totally understand exactly where you are right now . We are here to help you through this and it does get better with a little time. It takes time for the illusion and the lies to leave your heart and mind. Try not to beat yourself up too much...you gave that man the best part of you and there is no shame in this. Biggest biggest hug.♡

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer

Aw..please dont feel foolish just because you opened your heart to someone. We are humans and want love. It is not your fault that he is a scammer. I know exactly what it feels like when you realize that what you loved was something beautiful that your beautiful heart desired. But it was not him. I am also mourning my dreams and what i thought was there. It is not our fault that those loosers dont have normal human emotions. They are souless chatter boxes that talk what they learned will work for fooling others. They are not what we fell in love with. Those pretenders will never make good partners even to Arab women. Someone who sells their soul for material gain is a fool. They have a hole where we have love. They will never be happy because such hole can never be filled.