Welcome to TLR

Do they ever go away???

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Aw..please dont feel foolish just because you opened your heart to someone. We are humans and want love. It is not your fault that he is a scammer. I know exactly what it feels like when you realize that what you loved was something beautiful that your beautiful heart desired. But it was not him. I am also mourning my dreams and what i thought was there. It is not our fault that those loosers dont have normal human emotions. They are souless chatter boxes that talk what they learned will work for fooling others. They are not what we fell in love with. Those pretenders will never make good partners even to Arab women. Someone who sells their soul for material gain is a fool. They have a hole where we have love. They will never be happy because such hole can never be filled.
......"don't know how they are able to talk to their "girlfriends" for hours on the phone. I used to talk to my ex for hours about nothing and everything... Telling each other about our families, laughing and crying together , all of it. Just three years of lies.How can they manage the pretence"........they can do this for hours...days...years because Rat Scamming is a full time job for them...they have many women on the go at the same time...they are narcissistic cowards because what they are selling is the illusion of friendship and love.....women keep buying it and we need to find a way to make this a global issue like they have with the Nigerian scammers. I was ashamed at first when I finally saw the truth but instead of hiding my shame I'm trying to speak up and reach out....this has motivated me and helped me a lot to recover and to feel empowered. ♡

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
......"don't know how they are able to talk to their "girlfriends" for hours on the phone. I used to talk to my ex for hours about nothing and everything... Telling each other about our families, laughing and crying together , all of it. Just three years of lies.How can they manage the pretence"........they can do this for hours...days...years because Rat Scamming is a full time job for them...they have many women on the go at the same time...they are narcissistic cowards because what they are selling is the illusion of friendship and love.....women keep buying it and we need to find a way to make this a global issue like they have with the Nigerian scammers. I was ashamed at first when I finally saw the truth but instead of hiding my shame I'm trying to speak up and reach out....this has motivated me and helped me a lot to recover and to feel empowered. ♡
A tell tell sign he has other women is if he calls you everything ,but your name ,,baby,,love of my life ,,seetheart ,,etc...It stops the accident of calling you another name and it stops their confusion,,,Sometimes they talk to two women at the same time on skype ,,via split screen,,,They tell you his brother talking ,or some one else, a friend ,his boss ..The scams are so subtle sometimes ,,that him calling you baby ,is just a term of endearment ,and talking to his" brother "the same time as you ,you believe even though he is busy he still wants to talk...They dont raise any red flags ..But they are large blankets not flags ..

JGG

Major Ratslayer
A tell tell sign he has other women is if he calls you everything ,but your name ,,baby,,love of my life ,,seetheart ,,etc...It stops the accident of calling you another name and it stops their confusion,,,Sometimes they talk to two women at the same time on skype ,,via split screen,,,They tell you his brother talking ,or some one else, a friend ,his boss ..The scams are so subtle sometimes ,,that him calling you baby ,is just a term of endearment ,and talking to his" brother "the same time as you ,you believe even though he is busy he still wants to talk...They dont raise any red flags ..But they are large blankets not flags ..
Wow....I never thought of that!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Completely agree - my rat ALWAYS called me sweetheart, baby etc never my name and another thing was he always rang me at the same time each evening and I noticed when I was there he had alarms set on his phone so that he knew who to call and when!!

MH x

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Completely agree - my rat ALWAYS called me sweetheart, baby etc never my name and another thing was he ALWAYS rang me at the same time each evening and I noticed when I was there he had alarms set on his phone so that he knew who to call and when!!

MH x
My rat only used my name when I had made him angry hahaha.....towards the end I heard my name a lot...I smile to think of it now hehe:)

simple

Major Ratslayer
Completely - my rat ALWAYS called me sweetheart, baby etc never my name and another thing was he ALWAYS rang me at the same time each evening and I noticed when I was there he had alarms set on his phone so that he knew who to call and when!!

MH x
This is years and years of practice ,but done so openly ,you would never imagine hes scamming ..I sometimes dont believe the gall they have to do right under your nose,,,Not in the dark ,or in alleyways ,,but in your face ,blatent and just lieing till you believe your stupid for thinking the worst ...xx

Ratcatcher

All you ladies here speak so much sense and the knowledge you have will help people alot ,so thankyou.

There's people on here who have been to hell and back, the whole bezness, visa and then marriage stories. That's hell, and to hear these women's life stories, it makes me feel bad for coming here and telling things about my situation which are trivial in comparison.

He always called me "baby" , I thought it was odd (I even said to him "why can't you say my name" I always knew why, but I just didn't want to believe it.... And this was before I discovered this site)

And another time I was talking to him on the phone and he sent me a message as we were speaking

"eu estava pensando em você noite passada"

meaning "I was thinking about you last night" in Portuguese

He denied and denied.... I sent a screenshot.... Even then he couldn't see anything. He eventually admitted his friend at 'coffe' must have gone on to his laptop and sent it.

Ive read so much now that I realise they all share phones and accounts to fish people in this game.... And on this occasion they (my ex) messed up.

So sometimes when you receive a message of your 'boyfriend' it's actually not your boyfriend.

The worst thing for me to realise is i was attacked and going through a court case (thankfully my attacker was jailed) when me and the rat started talking.... So he saw me as easy pickings... Vulnerable. Worst time of my life and he still chose to play the game with me. He was low. Lowlife human x

Ratcatcher

I think everyone here had been through it ? The lies..... "I've lost my job, I only had a sandwich today" But my ex wasn't exactly skin and bones (understatement)

"My Dad is in hospital again"
Bla bla bla
"I am educated, I can go to wherever i want in the world.... But I want you"

I bet they are having a better life then what their foreign "girlfriend(s)" live. Their many "girlfriends" are sacrificing alot in life just to support them financially and emotionally.

They are laughing all the way to the bank x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think everyone here had been through it ? The lies..... "I've lost my job, I only had a sandwich today" But my ex wasn't exactly skin and bones (understatement)

Bla bla bla

I bet they are having a better life then what their foreign "girlfriend(s)" live. Their many "girlfriends" are sacrificing alot in life just to support them financially and emotionally.

Last time I saw mine he was quite rotund and if I was rude I would say fat

Same old shit from them.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer

Bla bla bla

bezness is big business and its big bucks!! Imagine 2 or maybe 3 ladies sending 100 or 50 dinar a week ,that can amount to maybe 900 tdn a month ,,considering a waiter ,hotel worker will get maybe 650 to 750 tdn a month in wages,,,,Then you add the expensive stuff ,, hospitals ,weddings ,funerals ,car accidents ...where they can scam thousands of dinars off you ,,,Its big money and on top of everything else ,they expect you to pay for their visas ..or the sham engagements to you ,Talk about the goose that lays the golden egg ,then they arrive in Europe ,the land of free money and houses ,,Where jewels are picked up off the ground and trees have money hanging off them and restaurants give you free food ,Paradise !! They scam women who are financially worse off then them ,who work hard to pay bills and to put food on the table ..I hope all social media platfoms in Tunisia break down for a month and the phone satalites stop working ,,,and no tourist is allowed to visit ,,Lets see how they cope for a month ,,,

Ratcatcher

bezness is big business and its big bucks!! Imagine 2 or maybe 3 ladies sending 100 or 50 dinar a week ,that can amount to maybe 900 tdn a month ,,considering a waiter ,hotel worker will get maybe 650 to 750 tdn a month in wages,,,,Then you add the expensive stuff ,, hospitals ,weddings ,funerals ,car accidents ...where they can scam thousands of dinars off you ,,,Its big money and on top of everything else ,they expect you to pay for their visas ..or the sham engagements to you ,Talk about the goose that lays the golden egg ,then they arrive in Europe ,the land of free money and houses ,,Where jewels are picked up off the ground and trees have money hanging off them and restaurants give you free food ,Paradise !! They scam women who are financially worse off then them ,who work hard to pay bills and to put food on the table ..I hope all social media platfoms in Tunisia break down for a month and the phone satalites stop working ,,,and no tourist is allowed to visit ,,Lets see how they cope for a month ,,,
Me too ...they are a sham. I don't know where you are from , but I'm from England..... I have a Tunisian friend who lives in this country who told me all about the KJB triangle.
The scammers of the west of Tunisia try so hard a.k.a "my English dont so good" but miraculously they pick it up in a few months after talking to a western woman. !

I know why they play on the language barrier... Because they want to look innocent and sincere....its all a ploy to play on women's feelings "little man lost scenario" and of course women want to help. They know it.

I would love to ask the admin if I could post a photo of him , but what do I need to prove what a pos he is / was ?

But you know something, even if I was allowed he has the gift of talk and can switch it around....I just I wish his face to be known.

What can we do ? Nothing. No one believes untill it happens to them , and that's why we end up here x

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Aw..please dont feel foolish just because you opened your heart to someone. We are humans and want love. It is not your fault that he is a scammer. I know exactly what it feels like when you realize that what you loved was something beautiful that your beautiful heart desired. But it was not him. I am also mourning my dreams and what i thought was there. It is not our fault that those loosers dont have normal human emotions. They are souless chatter boxes that talk what they learned will work for fooling others. They are not what we fell in love with. Those pretenders will never make good partners even to Arab women. Someone who sells their soul for material gain is a fool. They have a hole where we have love. They will never be happy because such hole can never be filled.

It's true what you say...so many are bad even to their Arab wives. A Tunisian friend of mine told me that a lot of these men have really good, doting, faithful, beautiful wives at home and they will brag about the dirty prostitutes they sleep with like it's a badge of honour to make notches in their belt with female sex workers.

Ratcatcher

Hi @Ratcatcher What's the KJB triangle? And you don't need permission to post photos. If you do it may help a potential future victim. But only do so if you feel comfortable to
Kef, Jendouba, Beja.
The ones who pretend they have no idea about bezness.... But they know so much.
My ex worked in "coffe" but had never heard of bezness! All his friends are great people... Good standing citizens lol. !

Bearing in mind they don't want "their" women to go for nights out in England, but he let slip there's many many houses that Tunisian prostitutes work from in his city of Kef. He said that when he was drunk, denied when sober.. they don't like to break the illusion these men.

You can be clever and catch them with their story.... But they will lie through their teeth and make you think you are going mad !

I will send a photo to admin and see x

Ratcatcher

It's true what you say...so many are bad even to their Arab wives. A Tunisian friend of mine told me that a lot of these men have really good, doting, faithful, beautiful wives at home and they will brag about the dirty prostitutes they sleep with like it's a badge of honour to make notches in their belt with female sex workers.
Hi Tutusandfrogs. I have seen some of your replies on here, and it's really nice to see a story of a happy and loving relationship (so please don't think I'm being disrespectful to you and putting all Tunisians in the same basket)
I was just shocked by my own experience.

I just found the Tunisian women agree with with me that most of the men are the same
The one I was in a relationship with showed himself to be the stereotype
And my Tunisian friend who lives in England opened my eyes even more

If I didn't find this site I would be going over for my holidays again , and getting even more brainwashed by him. I was clueless to their ways x

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
I agree. They are soulless. They believe they are superior, but it is very weird to see that they are so ignorant as to underestimate women in terms of smartness. While they consider women to be an inferior human being, I realize that everything about them, Arab men, is almost caveman, with cognition problems and trained as wild animals that learned to talk, walk, rape, kill, cheat, lie, repeat words that don't know the true meaning, etc! They think they are very wise talking about the bunch of blunder that is written in "sharia", I just feel like crying, because laughing...it's not possible, it would be cowardice with women who need to survive there.
But I don't feel any pity for Arab men. I would pity the wild animals. But they are humans who refuse to evolve.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Hi Tutusandfrogs. I have seen some of your replies on here, and it's really nice to see a story of a happy and loving relationship (so please don't think I'm being disrespectful to you and putting all Tunisians in the same basket)
I was just shocked by my own experience.

I just found the Tunisian women agree with with me that most of the men are the same
The one I was in a relationship with showed himself to be the stereotype
And my Tunisian friend who lives in England opened my eyes even more

If I didn't find this site I would be going over for my holidays again , and getting even more brainwashed by him. I was clueless to their ways x

Thank you! I don't this at all. Obviously, this site is for victims of rats. And, really... the reality is that a lot of Tunisian men aren't just douches to western women, but also to their Tunisian women.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Kef, Jendouba, Beja.
The ones who pretend they have no idea about bezness.... But they know so much.
My ex worked in "coffe" but had never heard of bezness! All his friends are great people... Good standing citizens lol. !

Bearing in mind they don't want "their" women to go for nights out in England, but he let slip there's many many houses that Tunisian prostitutes work from in his city of Kef. He said that when he was drunk, denied when sober.. they don't like to break the illusion these men.

You can be clever and catch them with their story.... But they will lie through their teeth and make you think you are going mad !

I will send a photo to admin and see x
Hi @Ratcatcher

Of course you can put him in the Gallery as long as there is no one else in the photo - if there is then you need to ensure that you have blanked out their faces.

MH x

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Completely agree - my rat ALWAYS called me sweetheart, baby etc never my name and another thing was he always rang me at the same time each evening and I noticed when I was there he had alarms set on his phone so that he knew who to call and when!!

MH x
I suspect "my" rat doesn't even know my name.
Oh really!
The only time he spoke was when he wrote my name in Arabic, next to his name.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I suspect "my" rat doesn't even know my name.
Oh really!
The only time he spoke was when he wrote my name in Arabic, next to his name.
I remember an english tourist in hammamet was having a henna tattoo of her name in arabic ,he wrote whore in arabic and told her that was her name ,,,she was none the wiser and paid him and went about her business ,happy ,,They really are scum ..

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I remember an english tourist in hammamet was having a henna tattoo of her name in arabic ,he wrote whore in arabic and told her that was her name ,,,she was none the wiser and paid him and went about her business ,happy ,,They really are scum ..
Seriously it makes my blood boil every time I hear this kind of stuff. They also laugh at their European girlfriends when they are sitting right next to them since they don't understand what is being said and all the other guys sitting around think its hilarious too. It's actually heartbreaking and sickening. How f..ked up in the head you got to be to be to do something like that?!

simple

Major Ratslayer
Seriously it makes my blood boil every time I hear this kind of stuff. They also laugh at their European girlfriends when they are sitting right next to them since they don't understand what is being said and all the other guys sitting around think its hilarious too. It's actually heartbreaking and sickening. How f..ked up in the head you got to be to be to do something like that?!
Yes its beyond comtempt ..They all it do it ,,they even talk to their Tunisian gf infront of european "gf",,with her smiling and looking at you like your trash ..And rat families ,take you in smiling at you then asking their sons ,if the white whore wants tea

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
They are uneducated devils.

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
What hate! :mad: But in his case, I searched on the "google translator" - it really is my name. However, I asked to write another guy's name, too, he wrote his own name and not the guy's.
I checked because I didn't trust.