Welcome to TLR

Do they ever go away???

roo2

Major Ratslayer
the cheeky B rang me last night the last time I spoke to hem he told me he's was gonna find a pretty girl I told him to crack on he was being all nice till I told him to find go find a pretty girl then all the names starting coming like bitch ugly he didn't like it when I told him I could park a bus in his front teeth next he sent me a picture of him with a German women his friend's wife sister so I said to him you showed me the ugly sister now let's see the pretty one

JGG

Major Ratslayer
the cheeky B rang me last night the last time I spoke to hem he told me he's was gonna find a pretty girl I told him to crack on he was being all nice till I told him to find go find a pretty girl then all the names starting coming like bitch ugly he didn't like it when I told him I could park a bus in his front teeth next he sent me a picture of him with a German women his friend's wife sister so I said to him you showed me the ugly sister now let's see the pretty one
Oh mio Dio...you seem to be handling it all in stride! Good for you.♡

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Not gonna let him get me down must admit did make me laugh also told him she looks more of a man than him