tell me what u no about this rat

• wer he from

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whats he say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

jessica price

Am from uk and he tells my friend he loves her and he wants her to visit tunisia

A

Alien

Not asked, because you haven't met in person yet. He is clever enough to know the timeline! But I think you know it well. ;)

awisa

This girl sounds very much like a girl i met through another site, the pic of this boy is also very similar his name is alaa and he is 23 by all accounts, she asks many questions then becomes very arguementive racist and nasty in short to all members calling ppl for being old and many deserving of what happens to them,, not saying it is 100% but the stories are to much close together., this boy she hasnt met and they both have multiple facebook accounts. even the spelling of words is pretty much identical. i could be wrong and apologise if i am, im not trying to make anyone look bad or be a lier, just wouldnt wish some of the nasty things that i saw on my worst enermy.. sorry if im speaking out of turn and again if im wrong

A

Alien

This girl sounds very much like a girl i met through another site, the pic of this boy is also very similar his name is alaa and he is 23 by all accounts, she asks many questions then becomes very arguementive racist and nasty in short to all members calling ppl for being old and many deserving of what happens to them,, not saying it is 100% but the stories are to much close together., this boy she hasnt met and they both have multiple facebook accounts. even the spelling of words is pretty much identical. i could be wrong and apologise if i am, im not trying to make anyone look bad or be a lier, just wouldnt wish some of the nasty things that i saw on my worst enermy.. sorry if im speaking out of turn and again if im wrong

Something is wrong, I can see too. I'm not English but I would never write: "I no" I think she (he) is indeed Tunisian. Funny that somebody on a website where the majority of members are native English dare to say that she/he is from UK. She/he think that all of us are totally stuipd.... But maybe I'm wrong too. Thanks for warning!

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Something is wrong, I can see too. I'm not English but I would never write: "I no" I think she (he) is indeed Tunisian. Funny that somebody on a website where the majority of members are native English dare to say that she/he is from UK. She/he think that all of us are totally stuipd.... But maybe I'm wrong too. Thanks for warning!

Well I think she lives in the UK but perhaps English is not her first language ;)

awisa

I do think she is also in the uk.. but i do believe if its the same girl the story isnt what she is here for, as it wasnt also in the other sites for.. like i said there is some doubt in my mind but not much :)

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Jessica price said: Thes boy not asked for any thing yet

Alien said: Not asked, because you haven't met in person yet. He is clever enough to know the timeline! But I think you know it well. ;)

Spot on Alien, they're clever little buggers. He won't start asking for anything until he knows he's got your friend well and truly hooked - then it'll be too late for her to wriggle free

awisa

Hi sorry ive just seen this... i have looked through another fb at this guy and girl and i am now 100% sure its her who has been posting here, the reason i am letting ppl know here, is because she is wasting peoples time that could be used for other genuine ppl who need advice and are not just joining groups for attention. BG, i shall pm you their details you may check for yourself as to what groups and pages she is in and also can confirm even they are not older, they are "not rights", sorry to be blunt, but i think when people do and say the things she has, then thats all i can say,, :)

awisa

No problem ladies.. altho i have not had a rat experiance upto now, it doesnt mean i will not, but this site has opened up alot of new thoughts for me that i would not of been aware of if it didnt exsit, and i can see clearly how useful and supportive people are here, and if i saw anyone that i was aware of wasting genuine advice just because of their immaturity and lack of respect, id make myself 100% sure of what they was doing and who i thought it was before "outing" them, but i would defiantly do it,, Keep up with the good advice to the people who actually need or seek it,, great work ladies.
Have a fantastic weekend :)

Awisa