Do you know of "Ben Taleb"? see Gallery

MH007

Staff member
Do you know where he works, it could be good to send this proof to them. I reported my rat but he lied and said he knew me before he worked there which was a complete lie! They wanted me to send them the texts etc but I deleted everything!!

ExNorway

Hi @blonde bitch I will PM you when back from Spain. He is still in Swiss and so far no consequences for him and his new "wife/victim" even if absolutely everything had been done due to immigration and authorities ! The wife is totally brain washed and not a intelligent women as his former victim.
She will understand lather, not sooner, and have been informed of previous Freud and violence.

ExNorway

Yes @Tactfull work and holiday in Gran Canaria, south so I see to Tunisia, and Morocco. When out with a boat/ Ship. Nice place, been here 4 times now, xxx

ExNorway

And now another Taleb is in the gallery, so it's runs in the family, I am very disappointed with Swiss immigration and with the women that married this rat against all good advice. She is lacking what is called a " brain ", and it's just shocking what she have been brain washed ( hmmm maybe there was nothing to wash ?;) into believing about this super rat.

Aquagirl007

Med Taleb got Residence in Switzerland and has been to his first vacation back to Tunisia. All Of This due to poor immigration work and a
Women that think nothing bad will ever happen to her...
@ExNorway karma will solve it one day ! The mask will fall off 1 day ! It's not only to get extended VISA that counts but also find work etc ... Google is our best friend !

ExNorway

image.jpg
Here we have a new image Of Med ben Taleb - That You probably recognize if you have been in bed with him ?

It's taken 18/04-2014 and Swiss immigration have it, and I believe his current wife has seen it and wondered about the dates ? If you want you can PM me.

Aquagirl007

Male prostitutes that's what they all are. All for money and visa and their whole families just lie along. Disgusting. But don't forget God is our witness and judgement day will come sooner or later ...

Last edited:

Aquagirl007

@ExNorway I will screenshot here later some pictures I've received from one of his victims with the date and place on it (since it's taken with an iPhone, so this can not be falsified.
This guy was just bedding on 2 or even more horses to get out of Tunisia - he was just after a golden ticket. I hope his "wife" finally start to open up her eyes. Her "hubby" slept with several women so no real love like she wishes to believe.

Aquagirl007

image.jpg See date and place on top, victim took this with her phone. Dates and places can't lie, on the right you also see the girls purse on the couch (sofa)

I only upload a few because there's more, I'm also sorry it took a bit but I had to screenshot it with my phone from the victimes phone to have all details like place, place and hour

Last edited:

Aquagirl007

Nice catch Heidi, but it seems he's only logged on while the wife is off working ofcourse because like all rats this one also doesn't work and just lives the easy life. Yes a decent moslim man doesn't work and let his wife do all of that :eek::thumbsup:

Time to wake up Miss Taleb, he's already cheating you behind your back for hiding his fb for you. I guess he needs other girls too ! As soon as your money is gone and he has his papers he's gone too.

Last edited:

ExNorway

The rat is on the move ! So women in all european countries should be aware - france especially - and miss Taleb if you STILL don't think your husband is a rat you can PM me.

1. He went to Belgium with a car to get back with his ex love ( and main victim) and he called her 3000 times - and wanted them too hook up again and that she is the love of his life ( not his previous Swiss wife who gave him visa).

2. Maybe miss S Taleb should look in her husband phone, car or try a good research for her own brain, before considering taking him back? It's tempting we all now, but with that much evidence anyone meeting him should report here or to admin.

He is capable of taking years from your life in addition to your money and sanity. This Is not love, this charming man is sick, and should be punished for his Freud.

Last edited:
Top Bottom