Do you know of "Ben Taleb"? see Gallery

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
@Mr happy :)
I'm good with you putting your side of the story on here but please do not use your ex's real name or post her pics. If you are innocent I will remove your name and pics too.

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
why not?! She put my pictures she write my name i think this site to write the truth so please like all of you accept that she put my picture accept also that i put her pictures, thanks
Please go ahead and write your version of the truth, without names.
Bty, is your wife swiss, belgian, french or tunisian?

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
why not?! She put my pictures she write my name i think this site to write the truth so please like all of you accept that she put my picture accept also that i put her pictures, thanks
Life isnt fair unfortunately. As I said, if I think you have been wronged I will right that wrong :)
However there appears to be some strong evidence against you.

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
You see how you all don't like to put her pictures?! So why my pictures there? You think all the Tunisians are bad? Evrywhere you can find good & bad so please stop with this Games and let me put her pictures nicely cause if i don't put it here i will make in another website. And its better if you hear from the 2 sides.
@Mr happy :)
once again we know not ALL tunisians are bad.
some members live in Tunisia, are married to Tunisians, have tunisian friends etc etc.

please make us all happy and tell your story clearly and calmly WITHOUT pictures. That way we can see both sides.

I would live to stay but need to go to bed as working tomorrow.
tisbah al akair

crystal

The Punchy Scot
So i can't put her pictures?!
So i can't put her pictures?!
You already have you numpty..... your picture is here cause you are a rat.... end off........ members here are anonymous as they are victims.., from rats like you... why you here now.. is your photo being here ..cramping your style:thumbsup: certainly hope so... why don't you do one... her photos will always be taken down.... defend the accusations against you .. stop putting the pics up..

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Why you here now?? this thread is from july LAST YEAR.. and looks like you have multiple victims.. and a right bastard arent you...:mad: what a coward... an old rat:rolleyes: to be sure... so lots of experience.. why the pics now??? Ex N posted you first and she must have had good proof from how many other woman 3/4:rolleyes: .. Tunie land quiet at the moment.. you bored.. or is your scams not productive at the moment:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr happy :)

No but i don't talk with peoples who want to hide the truth, so much easy to undrestand.

Top Bottom