Do you know of "Ben Taleb"? see Gallery

Aquagirl007

Well wel, looks who's awake after 1 year now, I guess his winternap is finally over, because aside from scamming is that their second best talent, playing sleeping "beauty". Sad we've missed all the great fun overhere yesterday evening :D:p.

I'm flattered he thinks I'm the victim although, well better that, than harrasing the victim again as they were stalking her both yesterday via messages on Facebook as they simply can't handle the truth. Maybe his wife can check with her mobile provider what number her hubby called a lot last week Tuesday 28/07/2015 and Wednesday 29/07/2015, but we know she's just too afraid to see the hard facts and truth. :thumbsup: Well dream on babe if you think your hubby is the ideal man as he is still very busy with scamming other women whilst you are married now, and proof again about this don't lie. :sneaky::thumbsup::love: you married the ultimate super rat, girl :whistle::Geek: but seems he's banned here already, I wonder why :p:D I smell rats.

Last edited:

FoolInLove

Im the wife from Med. Its true what my husband say! His ex victim from belgium start from the beginning to try to seperate me and Med. I know that Med was with her before me like we all have our ex. So many times when I was in Djerba and I was many times there he get calls from her cause she dont want to understand they broke up. After Med he come to me and we married she try to make all with the immigration that he can't stay here. We went to the immigration cause this Belgium ex talk about proofs. They show us all there and they say they never get Emails and a lot of things like from her. Its about 300 emails they get and pictures all dated before my time with Med. Also she send them pictures from another girl I know of her he was 2 times out with her 2 mounths before he meet me. They contact her and she also say he was correct with her and never make something bad. Then I contact her and she wish us all the best for the wedding and she say that she know this ex sick, from when she find out she was out with med she dont have any one day calm! Everyday facebook messages and all! Then this ex from belgium say to someone to call me in my work! They say they are tunisian ambassad and I get cheater! After the work I call tunisian ambassad and it was all not true they dont call wifes or make something like this! Then I think we are all adult maybe I talk with the belgium. I say to her she have to understand that me the wife now from Med and she have to let us after all this time!! She cry, she scream she say shes his wife she have to be in my place its hurting her when she see our pictures in viber he never looked to her this way and and and. I was shocked and it really was not normal how she did. Then we think we just let her and all will be fine.. Then around her birthday (maybe she felt alone) she contact again the uncle from my husband and make horrible till he change the number! Allways she talk from proofs. She never show him or us. Med and me change the numbers before! She told the uncle from Med he doesen't work its me I pay all for him and all like this. Its not true med find directly work here after 2 mounths and the truth is that he support me cause I choose to make my pensum less in the work! In christmas after med he work 4 mounths he buy me car with his salery money he make normally for himself in the side! He cook at home he clean, he bring me flowers in the work, hes allways with me! We go weekends to all the nice places, we go to eat, he treat me like queen! Last week this belgium start again to write here and she talk again about proofs (in few days our 1. weddingday maybe again shes sad). I think I want to stop this shit and I contact her again. She say my husband was in belgium to meet her. I know its not true cause we are from 1 week in holidays to make our weddingday, and we are not in belgium! I ask her for other proofs and like allways in the past she dont have anything she just send me another picture she send before one year to the immigration with date 2012! She make just allways hot air from her mouth! I dont care anymore! From one year she say she will go to police! Hey when I have hard proofes like she say I would never wait one year to take him...... In the end my husband never give me one reason to not trust about him or to have doubts.. Also about one girl this ex she start to talk now its not possible. This ex say shes in italy.. Italy so much far away from us! My husband never 1 day away in all this year.. Also why she want him back, when hes rat and bad? Cause hes not, I trust to him and I will allways do.. I will allways be in hes side and stay in his back.. He is amazing and the best ever can happen to me..

Aquagirl007

Miss Taleb, who sleeps with the dogs, get also fleas. We also heard a lot of bullshit coming out of your mouth before like lying about your personal life, we will not go into details. But get your facts right ! All I can say again now is to check with your mobile provider the calls he did last week, but don't worry the truth comes out soon.:love: The victim's phone is the only source with real evidence now :love::D

Last edited:

FoolInLove

Im the wife from Med. Its true what my husband say! His ex victim from belgium start from the beginning to try to seperate me and Med. I know that Med was with her before me like we all have our ex. So many times when I was in Djerba and I was many times there he get calls from her cause she dont want to understand they broke up. After Med he come to me and we married she try to make all with the immigration that he can't stay here. We went to the immigration cause this Belgium ex talk about proofs. They show us all there and they say they never get Emails and a lot of things like from her. Its about 300 emails they get and pictures all dated before my time with Med. Also she send them pictures from another girl I know of her he was 2 times out with her 2 mounths before he meet me. They contact her and she also say he was correct with her and never make something bad. Then I contact her and she wish us all the best for the wedding and she say that she know this ex sick, from when she find out she was out with med she dont have any one day calm! Everyday facebook messages and all! Then this ex from belgium say to someone to call me in my work! They say they are tunisian ambassad and I get cheater! After the work I call tunisian ambassad and it was all not true they dont call wifes or make something like this! Then I think we are all adult maybe I talk with the belgium. I say to her she have to understand that me the wife now from Med and she have to let us after all this time!! She cry, she scream she say shes his wife she have to be in my place its hurting her when she see our pictures in viber he never looked to her this way and and and. I was shocked and it really was not normal how she did. Then we think we just let her and all will be fine.. Then around her birthday (maybe she felt alone) she contact again the uncle from my husband and make horrible till he change the number! Allways she talk from proofs. She never show him or us. Med and me change the numbers before! She told the uncle from Med he doesen't work its me I pay all for him and all like this. Its not true med find directly work here after 2 mounths and the truth is that he support me cause I choose to make my pensum less in the work! In christmas after med he work 4 mounths he buy me car with his salery money he make normally for himself in the side! He cook at home he clean, he bring me flowers in the work, hes allways with me! We go weekends to all the nice places, we go to eat, he treat me like queen! Last week this belgium start again to write here and she talk again about proofs (in few days our 1. weddingday maybe again shes sad). I think I want to stop this shit and I contact her again. She say my husband was in belgium to meet her. I know its not true cause we are from 1 week in holidays to make our weddingday, and we are not in belgium! I ask her for other proofs and like allways in the past she dont have anything she just send me another picture she send before one year to the immigration with date 2012! She make just allways hot air from her mouth! I dont care anymore! From one year she say she will go to police! Hey when I have hard proofes like she say I would never wait one year to take him...... In the end my husband never give me one reason to not trust about him or to have doubts.. Also about one girl this ex she start to talk now its not possible. This ex say shes in italy.. Italy so much far away from us! My husband never 1 day away in all this year.. Also why she want him back, when hes rat and bad? Cause hes not, I trust to him and I will allways do.. I will allways be in hes side and stay in his back.. He is amazing and the best ever can happen to me..

Is it the rat talking :whistle:

Aquagirl007

If you read what Mr. Hubby wrote before and now the "wife", it seems the same writing style. Maybe the same person?
Ofcourse @bunsia, both the same person because the ground is too hot under their both pair of feet now the victim has a history call log with his number on her mobile, because in every country this is traceable via provider and police, or maybe now the wife wants to believe her hubby called the victim to transfer her back the money he scammed from her, like they already did last year, we're still waiting for that to happen actually :love::D so like always bullshit and lies, but what else to expect from cheaters and liars. @ExNorway please join in with your popcorn, because you're missing such great entertainment here.

Last edited:

Aquagirl007

@InLove1213 to my information you've started to harras the Belgium girl yesterday yourself, I saw all you've wrote, again put your facts right!

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
If its possible to make screenshots in love rats I will show all of you this big fun overhere last night like the Belgium girl she write about it.......... Then we will see.....
If you want to show any proof please send it to a moderator in a private message first so that the MOD can ensure any potential victims identity is protected.

Thank you.

ExNorway

@InLove1213 grutze mitenam

You come across TLR to defend your husband, who has been harrased by his previous gf?

The info this gf gave you, have always been a lie, because you know your husband so much better than anyone from his past?

You conclude that " she is sad" that's why she harres you.

Do you think about, let's say for a seccound, that she was trying to warn you because she had a very good reason too?

How would you feel then, just hypothetically if you are building your life on a lie? I just wondered if you have you seen how normal it is for rats that their
"exes are crazy " - but we know yours is different at least for now.

I am happy Mohammed is with you evry moment.

I guess you then know for sure he is the loving husband you always wanted?

Flowers, a car and a wonderful life in Swiss. No difficulties except his harrasing ex gf? No seccound thoughts - just stand by your man ?

Remember that when other thoughts may get into your head you can come too TLR.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
All
I have seen evidence that Mr Taleb was in a relationship with the Belgian girl and still contacting her up to the end of last week. He is a rat 100%.
No evidence has been forthcoming from the other side.
On that basis, case closed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom