Do you know of "Ben Taleb"? see Gallery

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by ExNorway, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ExNorway

ExNorway Well-Known Member

Never ending story.

Mr. Taleb Have now worked his heart and soul ( the one he does not have) deep into the pocket of a "NEW" European victim number three, that believes she is NOT a victim even if he is illegally staying in Italy with her, married as he still is in Swiss, with another one who has had bad experiences.

She ( the Italian one) has been informed by two other victims, immigration and police, she and her family are still claiming EVRY body else is crazy, also important government personnel in Swiss, and that previous women are JUST jealous that the rat left them.

I am not a victim by him. Now I have seen this for years and I am done waisting time on women and men who thinks their Mohammed is different when we speak of evidence.

Just a matter of ( little) time for him.

I believe that the " Oscar " playing rat who was a "model, arictect, entrepreneur and what not" (! Not !) will continue to get new women.

Is the woman a victim if she knows ALL evidence and still wants him?

No!

She is no beyond my concern and its never been truer that you have to feel it yourself or you will deny simple facts in her mind - just the small stuff like:

- oh I pay for it all ( that's just until he gets a job and sometimes he pays!)

- He does not work ( that's just because he just finished of a contract/woman in Swiss and he got money then ( yes, but stolen)

- strange phone calls ( wow my Mohammed must be Sooo attractive that they call from three countries to warn me oh they must all be jealous bitches)

- wait a minute I have not seen his passport or diplomas ( oh that's because he just left them at a friend)

- and why are this women so interested in sabotaging my relation ? (oh it must be because Med is so attractive and I am sure he will be legal here....)

- I am not crazy like the victims ( or he say so, maybe maybe is something wrong with him, or a bit strange? But I a willingly giving him my all my benefit of doubt....)

- they probably Photoshopt his photos, text and the embassy is wrong !!! ( they must be)

Because I love my Mohammed :)

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    catrin, magic and Heidi like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    FoolInLove and ExNorway like this.
  3. ExNorway

Well done NancyDrew now That he Changed it again ! Here he is doing one of his three activities:
    - keeping in contact with his X and Y and Z and optional GHL...
    - watching TV/ sleeping
    - At The gym - must keep the tool ( his body) up for all the luvvving.

Send me more on PM @Heidi

Xxxx

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  4. ExNorway

This Thread is about Med Taleb and his abuse of women, not about his family, who we Know nothing about.

For a while a women ( in his family)
    fb address was shown here, she had no connection, to the crimes of Med.

Actually the fb was shown by accident from his account were he speaks of the beauty of his cousin.

We are sending her an apology for being mentioned here. She ( the cousin ) is not relevant to the case !

What's relevant is
    - Med stole a lot of money from X and was violent and cruel
    - med was also violent with Y and as in the case before stole money, gave false info about jobs and experience, and marriage.
    - med is behaving the same way with victim number Z and is possibly abusing child, as he did with Y

Are you working with police in Italy I Swiss Pm me. Thank you

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  5. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

That was an interesting read. What are the latest updates on this rat? Is that wife still living in FantasyLand?

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This has set me off giggling :D
    Haven't seen this popcorn pic before :D
    One more page to go......gagging to know where this freak is now!

Epiphany, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Heidi......where is he now?? We need an update! :eek:

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I need a popcorn pic! Haha