Does anyone know anything about someone called 'Mehdi Ibrahim' Riu Palace Marhaba

Discussion in 'Hotel Infestations' started by inked queen, Dec 8, 2015.

1. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:DLying bastards! :eek:Money IS IMPORTANT to them! :Geek:"Also " f**k Tunisia"; "I'm not a stupid person", "I'm a simple man" blah blah blah!:p

Bess, Liona and magic like this.
  2. Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of an antidote. ... these shit heads mess with your minds, they make you feel weak...vulnerable..they are poison..
    they exploit you, take from you and expect nothing less... WTF... ???... I used to say 'it's just his culture'....but really he was just a selfish arrogant dickhead.. wakey wakey.. I'm choosing life :sneaky:....

ijs likes this.
  3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

TL are you involved with the same rat or is this a new one?

4. Tigerlilly

This is a newbie.... it's taken me years to finally admit to myself he's a rat....
    He took money.. over £15,000...
    Came to UK with my support...spent married life whinging 'oh me oh my'...
    I lost contact with friends... was made to feel worthless.... like shit on his shoe...
    Did I marry a rat?! :eek:....,

5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Oh god no : u married his ass ? They are venom ,pure poisonous little inbred fuckers . Get out now please: no ifs and buts ; there’s never a happy ending... I’m SICK of being pc and saying ‘ they’re not all bad ‘ , bollocks ! In four years iv never been proved wrong

Bess, juicyfruit, Liona and 4 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I hear ya!!! I wrote on a thread somewhere a few weeks back that I don't care if I get shot down for it, but in my opinion, I firmly believe that any Tunisian man in a relationship with a Western woman is a rat! The good Tunisian men are with Tunisian women, they are not fishing foreign victims on the beach, in hotels or over the internet!
    We are not what they want, we are not what their society demands....they want Tunisian 'virgins'....end of!
    They are with us solely for Bezness, ultimately....they will all leave once they have what they need to buy their 'real' wife, no if, buts or maybes :thumbsup:

7. Tigerlilly

He never had any money when we lived together despite working...?! Same shite different year...:whistle:
    What on earth was he doing with it... saving it up for his new Tunisian wifey :sneaky:.. a wifey he no doubt will control and demand from..
    Be it sex..food..coffee..massage...sex...food...coffee...massage. ...:snore:
    What the hell :mad:...
    I desperately need to lick my wounds.. it's time to wakey wakey :Geek:

beznessbitch, juicyfruit and magic like this.
  8. Tigerlilly

Ohhh one more thing.. are there any virgins left in Tunisia :eek:.... oh yeah my mistake..there's plenty using the back door so the front one is nice and tight... :D...
    It doesn't count does it...:whistle:..
    Oh and if it slips in the wrong one there's always an option for a little nip and tuck down there..:D
    Oh God...I really am going to puke now...:sick:

beznessbitch and Liona like this.
  9. Tigerlilly

@Laura2014 it's the same one unfortunately.... :(

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How about making a thread about your rat in the forum "Rat on a Rat" :)

Tigerlilly likes this.
  11. Tigerlilly

I think my thread will be a tale of woe... tbh there's still a microscopic part of my brain that says 'he's okay really'..
    Do I need to see a psychiatrist?!...:eek:

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry dear, I don't know without reading your story first ;)

13. Tigerlilly

I've been here for a while.. and feel a little vulnerable atm.. I will speak truth but wouldn't want him to read anything... he's made me feel paranoid... he has a weird way of finding things out.. do I sound slightly unhinged?!! :eek:

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

If he is still in your country, you have every right to feel afraid of him

15. Tigerlilly

He is... :eek:.. and he lives locally.. which is why I have been so stupid and sucked in again.. :snore:

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

If he lives in your country, he has to get divorced in your country and not in Tunisia

Tigerlilly likes this.
  17. Tigerlilly

He says he's sorting it out over there? He's going back next month.,, I had a letter sent from his solicitor but it was all in Arabic... he said it was an invitation to court but I didn't need to go?... do I need to see a solicitor? ... I said we should do it cheap over here but he said that doesn't count..we will still be married in Tunisia so he needs to divorce me over there.., confusing isn't it?!

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The divorce happens where his place of residence is. If his place of residence is in your country, he has to get divorced there.
    If he is able to divorce you in Tunisia, you don't have to do anything. He can do it all by himself and pay for himself.
    Btw. what do you care if he would still be married in Tunisia :confused:

19. Tigerlilly

I don't care... it's just that I want it to be over asap... he's taken so much money from me over the years I really don't think I can cope
    With another financial crisis... I'm sifting through paperwork now... I think I need to be on my toes...

20. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

You will do well. Just get the best out of your life and look at this as a lesson.

Tigerlilly likes this.
  21. Tigerlilly

22. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

You can endure a lot and accept a lot, but when there is no change in the relationship you get tired and they have not understood economics. It's like having an extra child in the house .

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Tiger like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

It really is!! These rats are so unbelievably childish....it used to drive me insane :D

Amira and juicyfruit like this.
  24. gem15

gem15 Well-Known Member

Amira likes this.
  25. Mango Chutney

I just can't change my mind, @gem15 :(
    Situations like yours confuse me greatly, as it all seems so right, so normal....but I still just can't change my mind.
    I know it's judgemental of me, and I wish I did not feel so negative, but I've just read so much stuff, not just about Tunisian men, but the culture, the religion etc....that I just can't see it any other way anymore.
    I did at the beginning of my survival journey, I thought I'd just been unlucky...but not now.
    I will keep everything crossed that you give me the happy ending I would love to see in a mixed relationship with a Tunisian.....something to restore my faith :)
    I used to be so positive, so happy and non judgemental, but after a relationship with a rat....and mine was definitely a rat...well, it has changed my outlook on life completely.

gem15 likes this.