Does Russia give rats a chance?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Masha, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

I do hope there is a catch to this decision but read that .
    https://www.rbth.com/news/2017/04/1...n-visit-russias-far-east-without-visas_744357
    According to the official site of the Cabinet, the list of 18 countries comprises Algeria, Bahrain, Brunei, India, Iran, Qatar, China, North Korea, Kuwait, Morocco, Mexico, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore,:sneaky: TUNISIA, Turkey and Japan.

Source: TASS
    Wonder how it will affect rat bezness since most of the tourists in Tunisia are of Russian origin.

Judithlyn, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I don't think they are rushing to go there..... the only province they can go to in Russia is the Far East province of Siberia.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

4. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It will not kill the bezness for sure. The rats have been using the Russian tourists always. If they would want someone from USA, Europe etc, thay would just fish the victims in the internet.

5. Hazel

Hazel Member

I don't know if its right but my friend who had a Tunisian husband said that the Tunisian men are not too interested in the Russians and they don't spend the way the English and the Europeans do so they don't see the advantage of them.

juicyfruit, Mystery and Masha like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is what my Tunisian friends say, that Russians are good for sex....but they don't spend money!! Apparently, they spend most of their time hanging out around their hotel and beaches. The rats will still try to bag a Russian though, as even though these sensible folk don't part with their money easily, the rats see Russia as a foothold into the Schengen Zone and Europe, they are too disillusioned and greedy to realise they need another visa for this! Idiotic rats :rolleyes:

7. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh Mango you made my day. Yes yes let them freeze their nuts in that Siberia so they do not multiply. They are idiots as you say: golden chain, cap, a fag in the mouth and coffee . They grow up around the age it is time to die !!!!

8. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Let them see how rough life can really be. Russia doesn’t tolerate crap/

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I really hate the way they express about women. Russian women are too much for them, they are beautiful and educated. Rats are not even good for sex. I’m pissed off because this was the way I was seen by my freaking stupid rat too and I am far worthier than that. Hope he gets all STD that exist. :mad:

10. Mango Chutney

Ya, it's a pretty shite attitude....but to be expected from a rat :rolleyes:
    Truth be told, I think the Russian girls are too much for them....they don't tolerate as much shit as we do :D

11. AmberHeart

I admire that. Wish To become that assertive some day. :thumbsup:

12. Mango Chutney

Me too!! I don't think it will ever happen....I'm too damn soft....but a girl can dream :D

13. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:)Me three!. Our hearts are too good for them! They don't deserve us!:thumbsup:

14. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I have to disagree i know fair few russians that have been took in by a rat .
    Again the culture difference leads them to ignore many things.
    The rat trys to learn russian and usually the girl speaks broken english with little understanding so alot of miss understandings occur so it can drag on longer.
    The only difference i think is when the girl is smacked with the truth she generally walks away where some english people just ignore it

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl, Liona and 5 others like this.
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, no. Russians have been eating the sweet lie with pleasure also. For a long time I have been sure Russians are the only easy target for the rats. Though, I want to believe there are those who leave quickly and don't look back. I have not just seen them yet, but definitely they must exist somewhere in the Universe.:D

16. AmberHeart

“Easy target” perhaps their sweet talk is the main reason. But they can’t hide the sun.

17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Of course! This is the main reason indeed. These talks hide the sun, the mind and everything around.