Does Russia give rats a chance?

Masha

I do hope there is a catch to this decision but read that .
https://www.rbth.com/news/2017/04/17/citizens-of-18-countries-can-visit-russias-far-east-without-visas_744357
According to the official site of the Cabinet, the list of 18 countries comprises Algeria, Bahrain, Brunei, India, Iran, Qatar, China, North Korea, Kuwait, Morocco, Mexico, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore,:sneaky: TUNISIA, Turkey and Japan.

Source: TASS
Wonder how it will affect rat bezness since most of the tourists in Tunisia are of Russian origin.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
I do hope there is a catch to this decision but read that .
https://www.rbth.com/news/2017/04/17/citizens-of-18-countries-can-visit-russias-far-east-without-visas_744357
According to the official site of the Cabinet, the list of 18 countries comprises Algeria, Bahrain, Brunei, India, Iran, Qatar, China, North Korea, Kuwait, Morocco, Mexico, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore,:sneaky: TUNISIA, Turkey and Japan.

Source: TASS
Wonder how it will affect rat bezness since most of the tourists in Tunisia are of Russian origin.
I don't think they are rushing to go there..... the only province they can go to in Russia is the Far East province of Siberia.

Megane

I don't know if its right but my friend who had a Tunisian husband said that the Tunisian men are not too interested in the Russians and they don't spend the way the English and the Europeans do so they don't see the advantage of them.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I don't know if its right but my friend who had a Tunisian husband said that the Tunisian men are not too interested in the Russians and they don't spend the way the English and the Europeans do so they don't see the advantage of them.
This is what my Tunisian friends say, that Russians are good for sex....but they don't spend money!! Apparently, they spend most of their time hanging out around their hotel and beaches. The rats will still try to bag a Russian though, as even though these sensible folk don't part with their money easily, the rats see Russia as a foothold into the Schengen Zone and Europe, they are too disillusioned and greedy to realise they need another visa for this! Idiotic rats :rolleyes:

Masha

This is what my Tunisian friends say, that Russians are good for sex....but they don't spend money!! Apparently, they spend most of their time hanging out around their hotel and beaches. The rats will still try to bag a Russian though, as even though these sensible folk don't part with their money easily, the rats see Russia as a foothold into the Schengen Zone and Europe, they are too disillusioned and greedy to realise they need another visa for this! Idiotic rats :rolleyes:
Oh Mango you made my day. Yes yes let them freeze their nuts in that Siberia so they do not multiply. They are idiots as you say: golden chain, cap, a fag in the mouth and coffee . They grow up around the age it is time to die !!!!

Arkady

Oh Mango you made my day. Yes yes let them freeze their nuts in that Siberia so they do not multiply. They are idiots as you say: golden chain, cap, a fag in the mouth and coffee . They grow up around the age it is time to die !!!!
Let them see how rough life can really be. Russia doesn’t tolerate crap/

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is what my Tunisian friends say, that Russians are good for sex
I really hate the way they express about women. Russian women are too much for them, they are beautiful and educated. Rats are not even good for sex. I’m pissed off because this was the way I was seen by my freaking stupid rat too and I am far worthier than that. Hope he gets all STD that exist. :mad:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I really hate the way they express about women. Russian women are too much for them, they are beautiful and educated. Rats are not even good for sex. I’m pissed off because this was the way I was seen by my freaking stupid rat too and I am far worthier than that. Hope he gets all STD that exist. :mad:
Ya, it's a pretty shite attitude....but to be expected from a rat :rolleyes:
Truth be told, I think the Russian girls are too much for them....they don't tolerate as much shit as we do :D

Going for the limit

I have to disagree i know fair few russians that have been took in by a rat .
Again the culture difference leads them to ignore many things.
The rat trys to learn russian and usually the girl speaks broken english with little understanding so alot of miss understandings occur so it can drag on longer.
The only difference i think is when the girl is smacked with the truth she generally walks away where some english people just ignore it

Liona

The only difference i think is when the girl is smacked with the truth she generally walks away where some english people just ignore it
Unfortunately, no. Russians have been eating the sweet lie with pleasure also. For a long time I have been sure Russians are the only easy target for the rats. Though, I want to believe there are those who leave quickly and don't look back. I have not just seen them yet, but definitely they must exist somewhere in the Universe.:D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Unfortunately, no. Russians have been eating the sweet lie with pleasure also. For a long time I have been sure Russians are the only easy target for the rats. Though, I want to believe there are those who leave quickly and don't look back. I have not just seen them yet, but definitely they must exist somewhere in the Universe.:D
“Easy target” perhaps their sweet talk is the main reason. But they can’t hide the sun.

Top Bottom